Weight Gain

Sherileigh

Reaction score
:cry:
So I'd only put on about 2 lbs at 10wks...then another 2 by 13wks...and I weighed myself this morning and I've put on another 4lbs!!! I feel like I'm really eating a lot better a few snacks here and there, but nothing worse than normal. I know it's just weight and I'm making a baby, but man it's so hard to deal with. I put on 50lbs last time and I was really hoping I wouldn't this time. My sister who's a size 0 put on about 45lbs in both pregnancies so I'm thinking maybe we just get big. She hardly eats anything.
Rambling...just sad right now. :cry:
Wish I didn't have to get so big!

i weighed myself at week 16 and i'd put on nearly 2 stone. i havent dared step on the scales again but im sure my midwife will tell me how much ive put on again on monday :(

i think our bodies will do whatever they need, wether your big/small to begin with

wow Id be jumping for joy if Id only put on 4lb thats hardly anything. Most of us girls in curvy ladies had put on 10-14lb by 13 weeks!
X

wow Id be jumping for joy if Id only put on 4lb thats hardly anything. Most of us girls in curvy ladies had put on 10-14lb by 13 weeks!
X

Sorry, it's a total of 8lbs now! 4lbs was just in a week and a half...ok, TMI here but I haven't been very...you know regular lately, so I'm praying I have about 2lbs of poop in me! lol

I've put on a stone and now 26 weeks hoping only a few more pounds go on lol xx

Yep like me. Last time i weighed myself about a week ago i'd already put on about 8 lbs. A week later and i dread to think what it's up to now!

I gained 8lbs by 10 weeks! And that was eating much less due to m/s. Now I have put on another 3-4lbs and I'm eating well - nothing outrageous and still exercise. Sometimes there's not much you can do - I figure my body is taking over and doing what is best for bubs! We can always lose it after LO! :hugs:

Thanks Ladies...I feel a bit better now. I'm glad it's not just me!

I have put on 16 pounds in 15 weeks.

You've got 2 in there so hunny pack on the pounds!! Your babies need to get big and healthy as most twins are born a couple weeks early. As for everyone else, those pounds will fall off!!! Most of it is probably extra blood volume and water weight. I hadn't gained anything up to 12 weeks. I went back to my 16 week app't and I gained 8 lbs in one month!! Then i went to my 20 week (actually 19 +4) and I actually lost a pound. I think water fluctuates in your body so much it's hard to tell what kind of weight you're putting on. Don't feel bad ladies we will lose it when babies are born.

You've got 2 in there so hunny pack on the pounds!! Your babies need to get big and healthy as most twins are born a couple weeks early. As for everyone else, those pounds will fall off!!! Most of it is probably extra blood volume and water weight. I hadn't gained anything up to 12 weeks. I went back to my 16 week app't and I gained 8 lbs in one month!! Then i went to my 20 week (actually 19 +4) and I actually lost a pound. I think water fluctuates in your body so much it's hard to tell what kind of weight you're putting on. Don't feel bad ladies we will lose it when babies are born.

Eventually...but it certainly didn't fly off with me! I lost 30lbs within a week or so (only 6lbs 1oz of baby! lol). And the other 20lbs took awhile...:shrug: oh well. I guess with 2 kids I won't have much time to eat! haha...so hopefully will lose a bit quicker this time!

Thank you so much. I really needed some encouragement. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->