Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

I have lost a total of 10 lbs and I also recieved my first ever BFP!! Both today. Wow 10 lbs thats all it took.

OMFG! You bloody did it, you did it :happydance::happydance::happydance: Wooooo whooooooo your'e gonna be a mum :happydance::happydance:

I lost about 25 lbs last year, though I wasn't trying super hard. Should have tried harder. I've continued to watch what I eat though and feel much healthier. I know I should lose weight before TTC, but it's so hard! I need to do it though so maybe the support on this site can give me another jump start!

:hi: Hun welcome to the thread :hugs: As you can see we all use different ways of losing weight to get our bfp's! Whats your plan?xx

I am too! I gained A LOT when I got pregnant with my son. I barely gained anything the first 20 weeks..then from 20-30 about 20 lbs then from 20-37 weeks about 20 more pounds! So far Ive lost 46 pounds with eating healthy and exercise. No extreme dieting since I know that is not long lasting. I am 5'8 167lbs and I would LOVE to be at least 155lbs before getting pregnant again. My goal weight for now is 160. I use myfitnesspal.com

Add me if you like! ashtonscoggins :)

Hi hun welcome to the thread, well done on the weightloss so far :thumbup: what exercise do you do?

I lost about 25 lbs last year, though I wasn't trying super hard. Should have tried harder. I've continued to watch what I eat though and feel much healthier. I know I should lose weight before TTC, but it's so hard! I need to do it though so maybe the support on this site can give me another jump start!

:hi: Hun welcome to the thread :hugs: As you can see we all use different ways of losing weight to get our bfp's! Whats your plan?xx

I have actually been doing WW online, and I really like that program. I just need to get my bum in gear and get back to doing it on a daily basis. I also need to fit some exercise in, even if it's just walking the dog, but it's hard with our cold winters. A walk outside does not sound good right now!

I have actually been doing WW online, and I really like that program. I just need to get my bum in gear and get back to doing it on a daily basis. I also need to fit some exercise in, even if it's just walking the dog, but it's hard with our cold winters. A walk outside does not sound good right now!

I hate walking the dogs is cold weather, but feel so guilty when they look at me with those big sad eyes that say ' you know you wanna go, coz we do' :wacko:

Congrats MrsChap on your weightloss and your :bfp: !

girls before i started to exercise (today) i was 71.8 kilo .. and right after i finished i checked it says 71 kilo ..so i lost 8grams of 30 min exercise! and then 20 min later i checked and it says 70.4 kilo.. all of sudden iv lost a kilo? how is that possible ..i ate an apple and now iam 71 again..
how on earthh is that possible?!
i know its insane to check but iwas just curious i dont know did it out of boredom iguess lol

girls before i started to exercise (today) i was 71.8 kilo .. and right after i finished i checked it says 71 kilo ..so i lost 8grams of 30 min exercise! and then 20 min later i checked and it says 70.4 kilo.. all of sudden iv lost a kilo? how is that possible ..i ate an apple and now iam 71 again..
i know its insane to check but iwas just curious i dont know did it out of boredom iguess lol

I don't typically weigh myself multiple times a day! You may have weighed less after exercising d/t sweating and losing some water weight. Your weight could be slightly different throughout the day depending on if you have eaten, what you have eaten, exercise, what clothing you are wearing etc....I like to weigh myself in the morning before breakfast that way it's more consistent for the overall picture!

I had kind of fallen of the wagon with my WW online, so today is the day I jump back on! Wish me luck!

I've lost two pounds! I can't believe it, I have worked so hard for so long & I was stuck! Thank god the scaled went down. I will weigh in again next monday. I'm heading to the gym right now. Tonight I might do my contour kettlebell workout with bob. I love my 15 pound kettlebell. Im trying to add more strength training. Good luck ladies let's keep this up!

Congrats Julie! That is wonderful news!! Keep up the great work! Plateau's are the worst. Have fun at the gym! I am actually going to go to the gym tonight too after being MIA for a week and a half. :)

Hi hun and welcome :happydance:

I've lost two pounds! I can't believe it, I have worked so hard for so long & I was stuck! Thank god the scaled went down. I will weigh in again next monday. I'm heading to the gym right now. Tonight I might do my contour kettlebell workout with bob. I love my 15 pound kettlebell. Im trying to add more strength training. Good luck ladies let's keep this up!

:happydance::happydance:awesome:happydance::happydance:

May I join you ladies?

While not actively TTC, I want a baby in the next year, and hubby is not opposed if we have an 'oops', so I am trying to get my body healthy! Part of that is losing this weight that has rapidly piled on in the last couple years and I'd love to join your support group.

:flower:

May I join you ladies?

While not actively TTC, I want a baby in the next year, and hubby is not opposed if we have an 'oops', so I am trying to get my body healthy! Part of that is losing this weight that has rapidly piled on in the last couple years and I'd love to join your support group.

Welcome and good luck to you!

Nice work!:thumbup:

May I join you ladies?

Hey hun and welcome to the thread :hugs: Whats ur plan?:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"