Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

penelope how are you doing?

Could be doing better, but I am working on it. It's so hard when my work schedule is odd. I am always hungry when I get home at like 1am....I am off now for a few days so am going to concentrate on this more and make some food for my next work week so I can bring it with and eat healthier there. My weigh day is tomorrow, so I will use that as a baseline and then track my loss after that!

May I join you ladies?

While not actively TTC, I want a baby in the next year, and hubby is not opposed if we have an 'oops', so I am trying to get my body healthy! Part of that is losing this weight that has rapidly piled on in the last couple years and I'd love to join your support group.

:flower:

Hey hun and welcome to the thread :hugs: Whats ur plan?:happydance:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

My plan...I believe I have PCOS( but have no insurance to verify), so I started Fertilaid to get my cycles regular. It worked AMAZingly, and so it is just a wait-and-see game if it keeps giving me regular cycles.
I'm also going to be testing for ovulation throughout this cycle, just to try and see if I actually AM ovulating.
If I am ovulating and keep having regular periods, maybe nature will take its course and we won't have to do anything more complicated!

The most immediate thing though is losing weight which is why I'm here with all you lovely ladies. :)

What is YOUR plan tigerlilly? I'm sure you posted it at some point in this thread, but it could take me a while to find, hehe. :flower:

Hey girls,

Sorry i havent been on in a while ive been wrapped up in things that have been going on with me lol. I havent even weighed myself since i last posted. Im going to weigh myself when AF is over.

I dont know if i posted it here but i am getting married in October :)!

Hey girls,

Sorry i havent been on in a while ive been wrapped up in things that have been going on with me lol. I havent even weighed myself since i last posted. Im going to weigh myself when AF is over.

Congrats on your engagement :flower:

Hey girls,

Congrats, that is great news!:yipee:

Hey girls,

Hey hun welcome back, wow ur getting married how exciting!:happydance: aww congrats. Are u having a church or informal service?

Hi ladies

I've got a lot to lose my BMI is over 40 :( I've recently lost 23lbs (since January) but I need to keep going!

x

Hi ladies

I've got a lot to lose my BMI is over 40 :( I've recently lost 23lbs (since January) but I need to keep going!

x

23lbs since January is awesome!:happydance: What did you do to successfully lose so much? I'd love to know. :)

I feel like I've not seen this thread for ages! I had a couple of weeks off work and didn't stick to diet, went back to slimming world this week and had put on 3lbs! So now I am trying to lose that in one week to get back on track.

Trouble is, AF makes me eat cake :(

Hi ladies

x

23lbs since January is awesome!:happydance: What did you do to successfully lose so much? I'd love to know. :)

Thanks - I've gone Low Carb - cut out sugar, flour, potatoes and all starchy/ processed foods. I love the way my body feels on it - it's like it's finally running properly not coughing and spluttering along :haha:

Before I'd have very VERY irregular AF's (90 days without AF Before i started Low Carbing) and now i've been 28 days 3 months in a row :) :happydance:

Hi girls, can I join in? After I stopped BC I continued to gain weight and I was not happy and having problematic cycles due to the BC most likely. My BMI is currently 28 and I'm 154lbs but I began at 33/ 179.9lb. I began my diet a 3 months and 1 week ago. So far I have lost 24.5 lbs! I'm hoping to get down to at least 140 and I'm sure after that I will want to shoot for the 120. My last cycle was nice and short so I'm hoping my body is getting back to normal and it'll be easier to get pregnant.

Hi ladies

x

Hi honey welcome :thumbup: fantastic work on ur weightloss amazing :happydance: you can do it :hugs:

Hi girls, can I join in? After I stopped BC I continued to gain weight and I was not happy and having problematic cycles due to the BC most likely. My BMI is currently 28 and I'm 154lbs but I began at 33/ 179.9lb. I began my diet a 3 months and 1 week ago. So far I have lost 24.5 lbs! I'm hoping to get down to at least 140 and I'm sure after that I will want to shoot for the 120. My last cycle was nice and short so I'm hoping my body is getting back to normal and it'll be easier to get pregnant.

welcome to the thread :hugs:, whats your plan?:thumbup:

welcome to the thread :hugs:, whats your plan?:thumbup:

I plan to keep losing until I fall pregnant (I'm currently ntnp until June when I plan to actively try again) and even then I want to watch what I eat and stay active so it will be easier to lose after I have the baby. I joined MFP and I have been watching my calories closely since I began. Every once in a while I'll take a day off just to relax. It can get a little overwhelming when you can't have your favorites all of the time so I reward myself every couple weeks with a free day to eat whatever.And to my surprise the lbs keep coming off! I walk on the treadmill 2 to 3 hours a week and I have 30ds dvd that I haven't had the guts to do yet, lol. I'm hoping to lose whatever I can to get down to a BMI of 22 but I'll take a baby anywhere in between/before/after.

Hi girls iv lost 2,5 kilogram ..i actually started it on monday and i weigh myself today(friday) and saw iv lost some!
Im on diet for fatfree
ALso because i cant go to the gym so i try do some at home!
Are there any girls who do Fitness at home?? and do you know some video free on internet that you can do workout do ..burnout fat etc?

Hi ladies

x

Thanks - I've gone Low Carb - cut out sugar, flour, potatoes and all starchy/ processed foods. I love the way my body feels on it - it's like it's finally running properly not coughing and spluttering along :haha:

Before I'd have very VERY irregular AF's (90 days without AF Before i started Low Carbing) and now i've been 28 days 3 months in a row :) :happydance:

That's great too! With the irregular cycles, do you have PCOS then? Or just had irregular ones? Its really neat how your cycles are perfect now that you've changed your eating style.

I'm not sure I could manage cutting out sugar and flour - I like my homemade baked goods.:blush:

Hi ladies

x

That's great too! With the irregular cycles, do you have PCOS then? Or just had irregular ones? Its really neat how your cycles are perfect now that you've changed your eating style.

I'm not sure I could manage cutting out sugar and flour - I like my homemade baked goods.:blush:

I LOVE my carbs too - far too much but once I cut them out it's like they've no hold on me anymore :) Popped on the scales this am and i've lost another 2lbs this week - 25lbs gone :happydance::happydance::happydance:

P.S. No PCOS diagnosed by I have a few symptoms that could point in that direction.

Hi girls iv lost 2,5 kilogram ..i actually started it on monday and i weigh myself today(friday) and saw iv lost some!
Im on diet for fatfree
ALso because i cant go to the gym so i try do some at home!
Are there any girls who do Fitness at home?? and do you know some video free on internet that you can do workout do ..burnout fat etc?

Hi hun :hugs: congrats on the weightloss :happydance: We're all doing different things for weight loss, some do classes, some do gym and ladies who exercise at home, so lots of different ways to do it!:thumbup: and the best bit we get to share it all in this thread :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->