Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hiya Girls :) feeling more positive today :)

I worked out the next time i Ovulate i will be on holiday in New york , romantic holiday with Hubby and our little boys are going to london to visit their nanny and grandad :) maybe it will happen then, can only but try.. Hope you are all well x

wow Laura - that sounds lovely - and NYC -what is more exciting than that! Loved NYC.... you'll have so much fun and hopefully lots of bd'ing !:happydance:

Well ladies, officially back in the TWW! I am 1-2 dpo, yahoooo!! Hoping this is it. This is going to be a long wait!!!

Laura, oh damn that witch, I am so sorry lovely. Love ya and hang in there, again! It is so hard to have her come, month after month. :hugs:

That's so funny wendy I am 3dpo today...we are side by side,
Do your hands ever get bloated? My hands are bloated which is scaring me af is coming

no, my hands don't get bloated. But this time around my nipples are a bit sore, which is not the norm for me. I do get a little stomach bloat though.

Yea I get bloated hands its weird, I did get the sore nips last month, I am almost wondering if I had a miscarriage, I had some things happen in the bathroom I did not discuss, the long cycle, sore nipples, high temp, very sleepy, kinda wondering???

Well ladies, officially back in the TWW! I am 1-2 dpo, yahoooo!! Hoping this is it. This is going to be a long wait!!!

Laura, oh damn that witch, I am so sorry lovely. Love ya and hang in there, again! It is so hard to have her come, month after month. :hugs:

That's so funny wendy I am 3dpo today...we are side by side,
Do your hands ever get bloated? My hands are bloated which is scaring me af is coming

no, my hands don't get bloated. But this time around my nipples are a bit sore, which is not the norm for me. I do get a little stomach bloat though.

Sore nipples are a big symptom for me Wendy, so here's hoping they are for you too! FX!

hi girls,
so u know i've been spotting since last friday 5 days till now ..yesterday was more like pinkish discharge and today it's brown on monday it was period like blood but only when i wiped ! so confused my period is due on the 26th or 27th...have anyone ever experienced this ?

I only had the one wipe of pink, but that was the only implantation bleeding I ever had. If you've been having spotting for a week now hun, I would call your doctor or do a test. My sister had spotting throughout her entire pregnancy, so it's possible you are pregnant!

Yea I get bloated hands its weird, I did get the sore nips last month, I am almost wondering if I had a miscarriage, I had some things happen in the bathroom I did not discuss, the long cycle, sore nipples, high temp, very sleepy, kinda wondering???

Could be...what was your AF like?

I should add that we bd'ed only 3 times during my 'fertile window', and the first time was 5 days before I think I ov'ed... so only two times to really cross my fingers for, and that does not include the peak day (we couldn't bd because my father-in-law was in town). Soooooooooo, not feeling too hopeful, but you never know until the damn witch shows. xo

Don't worry about that Posey! DH and I only BD'ed ONCE during my last fertile window (mostly because I had no idea if/when I would ovulate after my miscarriage) and I got pregnant! We BD'ed two days before FF says I ovulated, so we didn't do it the peak day either. FX for you!!

Tomorrow im 13 dpo.. do u guys think i should test or wait ?

I broke down and took a test this morning. Up until now, I didn't really have an urge to but something was telling me to test! Low and behold, after only a minute the little booger came back with a 'pregnant' on it. We are excited, but I'm really nervous right now. My fear is I will end up in the same boat as last time and I really don't think I can go through that again!

I hope several more of you ladies see your BFP this month. My fingers are crossed for each of you! We have all been through so much that we deserve it!! I truly believe there is a plan for everyone and as each day passes, we are getting closer to it! I hope I can continue this journey with you guys...who knows where I will end up. :hugs: to everyone xxx

Congratulations KTJ! That's wonderful news! Try to stay positive. The chance of anyone having recurrent miscarriage issues is only 1%, so keep your chin up!

Thank you Sarah!! Needed that...I'm and the type that can assume the worst so I won't be too disappointed. Especially in this instance! How are you feeling these days? I bet you are getting relieved that you are closer and closer to the 12 week mark! I was so relieved when I hit that!

I'm the same way. I expect the worst, so that I'm not devastated by it. Sometimes I still don't believe that I'm pregnant.

I'm feeling pretty good. A bit nauseous today though. I feel like I'd feel better if I could just throw up, but I don't want to force myself.

What's everyone's stance on IPS testing for Down Syndrome, etc? My DH and I would never abort or anything at all based on the tests, but we're thinking of having the blood work and ultrasound done for this test. More so that we could prepare in advance if anything came back positive. I won't lie though - I want to have it partially just to have another scan in a few weeks to make sure the baby's still okay. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to let myself be convinced that this baby will be okay.

Sarah - I feel exactly the same, when something seems to good to be true it's like you're waiting for someone to give you the bad news. Awful isn't it? We should just enjoy what's happening to us but there is an element of concern. We will probably have the tests done - like you, for peace of mind/preparation. I feel guilty each day if I don't think I've eaten the right things/enough fruit+veg/drunk enough water and that it might have some kind of impact.

Just trying to do what's right. :thumbup:

Well Wendy, Day one was 1 pink drop 1 brown drop
Day 2 had some watery red light with brown,
Day 3 brown clot in toilet..
Day 4 nothing all day until I took a bath watery red every where
when I got out, never had that happen in all my life
I had to get back in and wash again! Then after the bath
I was delivering my newspaper horrible cramping in back and front...
Next day a pinch of brown then done..ya know how your temp drops
at af, my temp dropped and shot back up..Look at the last chart..My Ovulation Chart
and when you look at all my charts I always are in the 97's at af not the 98's
about the 16th I dropped back down to the 97's now I am in the 98's again..

:kiss: I am like 5dpo.. I am so ready to test by want to wait until the 4th to test... I am hoping that i can hold off waiting. I am going to the DR on the 26th to have a check up and also to see if maybe i am... we DTD alot during my fertile time that i charted everyother day or a few days in a row... i am not feeling anything yet but i know that implantation can take some time from what i have read. I am just hoping that i dont start second guessing all my feelings.. good luck everyone!!!:dust::hugs:

Well Wendy, Day one was 1 pink drop 1 brown drop
Day 2 had some watery red light with brown,
Day 3 brown clot in toilet..
Day 4 nothing all day until I took a bath watery red every where
when I got out, never had that happen in all my life
I had to get back in and wash again! Then after the bath
I was delivering my newspaper horrible cramping in back and front...
Next day a pinch of brown then done..ya know how your temp drops
at af, my temp dropped and shot back up..Look at the last chart..My Ovulation Chart
and when you look at all my charts I always are in the 97's at af not the 98's
about the 16th I dropped back down to the 97's now I am in the 98's again..

Huh, that is interesting. Maybe you did have a m/c....but you tested right? Did you get all BFN's then?

Welcome and good luck JoJo:) I am 3 dpo today, can't wait for this TWW to be over, it is already TOO long. I am trying to stay busy:)

I tested early so I don't know, I am overly tired, I went to sleep at 7
what the heck! All stuffed up, eyes are dry, I hate cold weather!:growlmad:

I tested early so I don't know, I am overly tired, I went to sleep at 7
what the heck! All stuffed up, eyes are dry, I hate cold weather!:growlmad:

Me too, it is cold and rainy here. Any chance you are PG now? Maybe you need to test. That could have been IB!

no one replied to me yesterday about whether i should test or wait. so i took a test today at 13dpo and BFN :cry:

Hi ladies....Hope you are all doing well! I'm so near to my 2ww now!!

I am cd12 - negative OPK this morning but know it is coming!! I am getting more nervous this month though and I'm afraid to say the whole BDing starting to be a bit scheduled and more clinical!! Must calm it down next month if not successful. You try to be relaxed and it is easy the first couple of cycles, but then the nerves set in.

Temp up a bit more today at 36.00, I am expecting my smiley opk on Sat (cd14) but just feel like it might turn up early because of my short cycle last month (26 days) BDing with pre-seed - using it up - please work!

Have got some peppermint oil tablets for my ibs because the stress is flaring it up and I think that has been accounting for all the "symptoms" in my last 3 2ww's making me think I was preggers!!

Hope you are all doing well - welcome to the new ladies, this forum is great all cycle round lol.

Must get off here, so much to do!!

:dust:

CHECK OUT MY CHART THIS IS A 1ST....My Ovulation Chart
No wendy cause there was a clot....Thump......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->