Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I will be testing on the weekend if AF doesn't arrive - (AF should arrive on Friday).... But not really sure about this month... We'll see... Today is 8/9 DPO...

Have sore Bbs (but not as much as last month), backache and really really emotional - I cried myself to sleep last night and woke up same way (this is not usually what I do before AF... might get a little sad but not like this)... We'll see what happens!

GL ladies!

Good luck Dashka!! Your symptoms are sounding good! I hope the wait isn't killing you...it stinks. Hope you are cheerful today...those hormones are evil!

I broke down and took a test this morning. Up until now, I didn't really have an urge to but something was telling me to test! Low and behold, after only a minute the little booger came back with a 'pregnant' on it. We are excited, but I'm really nervous right now. My fear is I will end up in the same boat as last time and I really don't think I can go through that again!

I hope several more of you ladies see your BFP this month. My fingers are crossed for each of you! We have all been through so much that we deserve it!! I truly believe there is a plan for everyone and as each day passes, we are getting closer to it! I hope I can continue this journey with you guys...who knows where I will end up. :hugs: to everyone xxx

KT!!!! Congratulations :) heres to a happy and healthy 9 months, relax and threat yourself to something nice, you deserve it!!! how many dpo were you, im so nervous i don't think i will see a BFP :cry:

Thanks, Laura! I'm trying to convince the hubby to let me get a massage. Mmmm! I would have been 13DPO today. I have my FXd for you to get a BFP. Your BFP will come soon...if not this month then soon! At least you will have more time to :sex: next month if it doesn't happen :winkwink:

I broke down and took a test this morning. Up until now, I didn't really have an urge to but something was telling me to test! Low and behold, after only a minute the little booger came back with a 'pregnant' on it. We are excited, but I'm really nervous right now. My fear is I will end up in the same boat as last time and I really don't think I can go through that again!

I hope several more of you ladies see your BFP this month. My fingers are crossed for each of you! We have all been through so much that we deserve it!! I truly believe there is a plan for everyone and as each day passes, we are getting closer to it! I hope I can continue this journey with you guys...who knows where I will end up. :hugs: to everyone xxx

congrats and good luck im also pregnant after losses and have my scan in 2 days im so nervous just hope my bean is ok have a happy and healthy pregnancy take it easy :happydance:

congrats and good luck im also pregnant after losses and have my scan in 2 days im so nervous just hope my bean is ok have a happy and healthy pregnancy take it easy :happydance:

Congrats!! Is this your first scan? I'm sure your sticky bean is just fine and enjoying all the room he/she now has!! Is this your first?

Hey Ladies,

I am pretty new here and don't post too often! But just have to add in that this feels like the longest TWW of my my entire year TTC!!!! AF is due 1/28...so still a few more days to go!!! FX's & Baby Dust to All!!!!!!!!! xoxo

:dust:

Congratulations KTJ! That's wonderful news! Try to stay positive. The chance of anyone having recurrent miscarriage issues is only 1%, so keep your chin up!

Thank you Sarah!! Needed that...I'm and the type that can assume the worst so I won't be too disappointed. Especially in this instance! How are you feeling these days? I bet you are getting relieved that you are closer and closer to the 12 week mark! I was so relieved when I hit that!

I'm the same way. I expect the worst, so that I'm not devastated by it. Sometimes I still don't believe that I'm pregnant.

I'm feeling pretty good. A bit nauseous today though. I feel like I'd feel better if I could just throw up, but I don't want to force myself.

What's everyone's stance on IPS testing for Down Syndrome, etc? My DH and I would never abort or anything at all based on the tests, but we're thinking of having the blood work and ultrasound done for this test. More so that we could prepare in advance if anything came back positive. I won't lie though - I want to have it partially just to have another scan in a few weeks to make sure the baby's still okay. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to let myself be convinced that this baby will be okay.

hi girls,

glad to see you are all keeping well - good luck to those expecting the witch - stay away witch!

Question for you - what do you do if you try to temp when you first wake - but today i woke at 5.30 - was 35.5 I think but then I kept sleeping but waking - around 6.30 I did it again it was 35.88. But normally I have tested nearer 7am, so at 7am I tested (but had been nodding on and off) and was 36.something (it is still in the memory)....what on earth do I plot?

On a happy note I see my ticker says i am coming into my fertile period ;)

Were you in bed from the first temp to the last one? I often would wake up and find that my temp was low because I'd been sleeping with my mouth open or something. So then I would go back to bed and temp again when I woke up and find that it was where it was supposed to be. If you didn't leave the bed, I would use the 36.something temp.

I was in bed the whole time dozing on and off. Should it be your wake up time or could it always be 7am regardless of whether you woke at 6.30am. It is hard to get the same each day. I'm thinking that it should be rising so will plot that one tomorrow. Trouble is I have to get up at 6.15 tomo as taking dh to work. Thanks Sarah :)

I used to temp whenever I first got out of bed. I went right to the bathroom and temped before I did anything else. My chart always turned out pretty good.

Congratulations KTJ! That's wonderful news! Try to stay positive. The chance of anyone having recurrent miscarriage issues is only 1%, so keep your chin up!

Thank you Sarah!! Needed that...I'm and the type that can assume the worst so I won't be too disappointed. Especially in this instance! How are you feeling these days? I bet you are getting relieved that you are closer and closer to the 12 week mark! I was so relieved when I hit that!

I'm the same way. I expect the worst, so that I'm not devastated by it. Sometimes I still don't believe that I'm pregnant.

I'm feeling pretty good. A bit nauseous today though. I feel like I'd feel better if I could just throw up, but I don't want to force myself.

What's everyone's stance on IPS testing for Down Syndrome, etc? My DH and I would never abort or anything at all based on the tests, but we're thinking of having the blood work and ultrasound done for this test. More so that we could prepare in advance if anything came back positive. I won't lie though - I want to have it partially just to have another scan in a few weeks to make sure the baby's still okay. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to let myself be convinced that this baby will be okay.

Re: the Down Syndrome testing….is it an ‘amnio’? My opinion is if there is any risk involved in doing the test then I wouldn’t do it…(especially if you and your DH wouldn’t abort if you found out anything). It would only make you worry too much the rest of your pregnancy which you should be enjoying and giving positive feelings to your baby… That’s just my opinion.. that’s what I would do based on the fact that I wouldn’t abort either and I think there is a small risk when they do that test.
GL Sarah!!:thumbup::flower:

Congrats!! Is this your first scan? I'm sure your sticky bean is just fine and enjoying all the room he/she now has!! Is this your first?

i have a 3 year old daughter so hoping for a brother or sister for her she loves kids this is my first scan so fingers xd is this yr first?

CONGRATULATIONS KTJ!!! Very pleased for you!
I nearly missed that announcement aswell!!

I agree with Dashka, heard some horrible stories that could happen if you had the test from my friend x

:nope: heartbroken! witch just got me, so it was a 26 day cycle this month.

see you in 2 weeks everyone:cry:

oh god didnt think those faces would be so smiley i thought they were the friendly faces sorry :(

Re: the Down Syndrome testing….is it an ‘amnio’? My opinion is if there is any risk involved in doing the test then I wouldn’t do it…(especially if you and your DH wouldn’t abort if you found out anything). It would only make you worry too much the rest of your pregnancy which you should be enjoying and giving positive feelings to your baby… That’s just my opinion.. that’s what I would do based on the fact that I wouldn’t abort either and I think there is a small risk when they do that test.

No, it's not amnio. They do a blood test and an ultrasound. Then if they come back positive, you have the option to have amnio, but I NEVER would. There's too big of a risk associated with it. I think I may opt to have the blood work and scan done just as a form of possible preparation. The blood work and ultrasound only identify your percentage, so I may do the blood work and then see what my percentage is based on that and then go from there.

No, it's not amnio. They do a blood test and an ultrasound. Then if they come back positive, you have the option to have amnio, but I NEVER would. There's too big of a risk associated with it. I think I may opt to have the blood work and scan done just as a form of possible preparation. The blood work and ultrasound only identify your percentage, so I may do the blood work and then see what my percentage is based on that and then go from there.

Sarah: I would do it. Even if something comes back bad, at least you have the time to prepare for it, research it, look into support groups, and provide a comfortable environment for when he/she arrives. Regardless, it will put your mind at ease so you aren't always wondering 'what if.' I did this with my DD and it was such a relief. Plus, like you said it will give you a chance to see your little bean!! :happydance:

:nope: heartbroken! witch just got me, so it was a 26 day cycle this month.

see you in 2 weeks everyone:cry:

oh laura im so sorry maybe next month.. i have a feeling that af is arriving soon too.. but up till now it's just when wiping so weird !

:( sorry to hear this laura. it is so frustrating isn't it when you do everything possible and get back to the beginning again. it will happen soon! nature just intends your 3rd child to be just that bit younger than their big brothers! enjoy all the things you were avoiding while af is here. you know i sometimes wonder if maybe i will be unsuccessful this month and next month and then fall pregnant the month after as maybe i am ment to have a christmas baby? who knows how it works.

love to you all you ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->