Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

:nope: heartbroken! witch just got me, so it was a 26 day cycle this month.

see you in 2 weeks everyone:cry:

oh so sorry to hear Laura....thought it was definitely your turn this time.. It will happen .... big hugs your way :hugs:

:( sorry to hear this laura. it is so frustrating isn't it when you do everything possible and get back to the beginning again. it will happen soon! nature just intends your 3rd child to be just that bit younger than their big brothers! enjoy all the things you were avoiding while af is here. you know i sometimes wonder if maybe i will be unsuccessful this month and next month and then fall pregnant the month after as maybe i am ment to have a christmas baby? who knows how it works.

love to you all you ladies x

That was really sweet of you to say, made me feel better, thanks hun x

I broke down and took a test this morning. Up until now, I didn't really have an urge to but something was telling me to test! Low and behold, after only a minute the little booger came back with a 'pregnant' on it. We are excited, but I'm really nervous right now. My fear is I will end up in the same boat as last time and I really don't think I can go through that again!

I hope several more of you ladies see your BFP this month. My fingers are crossed for each of you! We have all been through so much that we deserve it!! I truly believe there is a plan for everyone and as each day passes, we are getting closer to it! I hope I can continue this journey with you guys...who knows where I will end up. :hugs: to everyone xxx

Congratulations KTJ! That's wonderful news! Try to stay positive. The chance of anyone having recurrent miscarriage issues is only 1%, so keep your chin up!

Thank you Sarah!! Needed that...I'm and the type that can assume the worst so I won't be too disappointed. Especially in this instance! How are you feeling these days? I bet you are getting relieved that you are closer and closer to the 12 week mark! I was so relieved when I hit that!

I'm the same way. I expect the worst, so that I'm not devastated by it. Sometimes I still don't believe that I'm pregnant.

I'm feeling pretty good. A bit nauseous today though. I feel like I'd feel better if I could just throw up, but I don't want to force myself.

What's everyone's stance on IPS testing for Down Syndrome, etc? My DH and I would never abort or anything at all based on the tests, but we're thinking of having the blood work and ultrasound done for this test. More so that we could prepare in advance if anything came back positive. I won't lie though - I want to have it partially just to have another scan in a few weeks to make sure the baby's still okay. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to let myself be convinced that this baby will be okay.

Re: the Down Syndrome testing….is it an ‘amnio’? My opinion is if there is any risk involved in doing the test then I wouldn’t do it…(especially if you and your DH wouldn’t abort if you found out anything). It would only make you worry too much the rest of your pregnancy which you should be enjoying and giving positive feelings to your baby… That’s just my opinion.. that’s what I would do based on the fact that I wouldn’t abort either and I think there is a small risk when they do that test.
GL Sarah!!:thumbup::flower:

No, it's not amnio. They do a blood test and an ultrasound. Then if they come back positive, you have the option to have amnio, but I NEVER would. There's too big of a risk associated with it. I think I may opt to have the blood work and scan done just as a form of possible preparation. The blood work and ultrasound only identify your percentage, so I may do the blood work and then see what my percentage is based on that and then go from there.

oh okay then go for it then.... but just keep in mind that it may cause you to worry for no reason for the rest of your pregnancy (if they tell you that you are more in the risk category)... If you thought you might end the pregnancy because of the results then that would be different.... GL!! :hugs:

I'm a little confused by the little story right above the reply box....The title: Is it wrong to make out with your baby? I know I'm not thinking of it in the right way...because it just sounds bizarre...

But anyway, :hugs: Laura! I'm sorry AF showed up. I hope you won't disappear completely for the next two weeks! I do hope you get your BFP soon!

Sarah- I agree with your stance. I would at least get the ultrasound and bloodwork. It would put your mind at ease and if it is an issue, it would give you more time to come to terms with it and start planning.

AFM: DH is back and he's decided it's time to get to the baby-making...even though I'm past ov. And he's told me that his foolproof plan for how to get me pregnant in 2012 is to BD every single day. I think I'm going to be worn out and so is he. I've talked him down to every other day before ov and every day during...It just seemed more reasonable. But I do love that he's still so gung-ho about it and he hasn't gone back on his promise to TTC with me. It's nice. He did grumble about me starting to use opks. I'm going to start using them in March if nothing happens by then.

I broke down and took a test this morning. Up until now, I didn't really have an urge to but something was telling me to test! Low and behold, after only a minute the little booger came back with a 'pregnant' on it. We are excited, but I'm really nervous right now. My fear is I will end up in the same boat as last time and I really don't think I can go through that again!

I hope several more of you ladies see your BFP this month. My fingers are crossed for each of you! We have all been through so much that we deserve it!! I truly believe there is a plan for everyone and as each day passes, we are getting closer to it! I hope I can continue this journey with you guys...who knows where I will end up. :hugs: to everyone xxx

Oh sweet!!!! Congratulations honey!!! :happydance::happydance: Think positive thoughts and try not to stress!

Well ladies, officially back in the TWW! I am 1-2 dpo, yahoooo!! Hoping this is it. This is going to be a long wait!!!

Laura, oh damn that witch, I am so sorry lovely. Love ya and hang in there, again! It is so hard to have her come, month after month. :hugs:

Apparently the point to that story is that phrasing it that way freaks people out. They mean kissing a baby/kid on the mouth

Well ladies, officially back in the TWW! I am 1-2 dpo, yahoooo!! Hoping this is it. This is going to be a long wait!!!

Laura, oh damn that witch, I am so sorry lovely. Love ya and hang in there, again! It is so hard to have her come, month after month. :hugs:

That's so funny wendy I am 3dpo today...we are side by side,
Do your hands ever get bloated? My hands are bloated which is scaring me af is coming

OMG FF says if I am PG I will be due Oct 13th my husbands and my sisters birthday is Oct 16th.....O GOD LET THIS BE THE MONTH.........................

hi girls,
so u know i've been spotting since last friday 5 days till now ..yesterday was more like pinkish discharge and today it's brown on monday it was period like blood but only when i wiped ! so confused my period is due on the 26th or 27th...have anyone ever experienced this ?

Nada it depends, you could of had an early af, but if your pregnant you also
can spot up to a week before your af would come, all woman are different, you have to wait until you miss your actual period which is the 26th or 27th you said then test, Have you had clots? Implantation bleeding they say is light pink or brown, not heavy, not red, no cramps, BUT then I have read a few woman have had a regular period, that again being said every woman is completely different, even tho we have the same parts, each machine runs different
Good Luck its stressful....But each month I get a negative I learn more....Last month I learned
the two week wait actually is a month wait, because when you actually find out your pregnant your already 1 month....

Wendy, I'm 2-3dpo now, I am hoping to hold out until at least cd14 to test... that's around when af is due too, but sometimes she's later than that. But I figure at cd14, if i do poas it should be fairly accurate... I just hate hate hate seeing the :bfn:. We shall see!

CONGRATS KT, that is such wonderful news :baby:

Hope the rest of you ladies are well :kiss:

I should add that we bd'ed only 3 times during my 'fertile window', and the first time was 5 days before I think I ov'ed... so only two times to really cross my fingers for, and that does not include the peak day (we couldn't bd because my father-in-law was in town). Soooooooooo, not feeling too hopeful, but you never know until the damn witch shows. xo

Hiya Girls :) feeling more positive today :)

I worked out the next time i Ovulate i will be on holiday in New york , romantic holiday with Hubby and our little boys are going to london to visit their nanny and grandad :) maybe it will happen then, can only but try.. Hope you are all well x

My anniversary is Feb 14th...It will be 6 years for us, ya know how wonderful it will be to tell him hey honey were having our Oct baby we tried 5 years to make LOL....:drunk: Boy he would be happy~

My anniversary is Feb 14th...It will be 6 years for us, ya know how wonderful it will be to tell him hey honey were having our Oct baby we tried 5 years to make LOL....:drunk: Boy he would be happy~

Fingers crossed it happens :kiss: Ive also been married 6 years , 7 in Sept , how time flies, Its my Hubbys 30th Birthday in March thats why we have planned trip to New York, would be lovely to conceive there and on his Birthday give him a positive stick! heres hoping x

This is the month I want...The October baby, its a special month. I was born Oct 3rd, and my 2 sisters 1 is Oct 16th like my husband and the other is Oct 27th, so we are Oct people, My mother always got pregnant in January, so I hope I can follow her footsteps this month..GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY:thumbup: Heres my chart so far what do ya think...Weird dotted lines I am not digging that~My Ovulation Chart

Headed to the RE today to see what he says about my last two cycles. And give me the results of hubby's test. Hoping to leave confident and with a plan.

On cycle Day 28, I am going to ask for a blood test.......:test:

Hiya Girls :) feeling more positive today :)

I worked out the next time i Ovulate i will be on holiday in New york , romantic holiday with Hubby and our little boys are going to london to visit their nanny and grandad :) maybe it will happen then, can only but try.. Hope you are all well x

Lauuuuuuuura, I thought I commented before but i guess not (haha my brain...), anyways, I'm so sorry the witch has gotten you. Maybe it's meant to be next month when you're on your vacation :) Then you could name your baby something related, like Liberty or Brooklyn. Just kidding, although I do like the name Brooklyn. Keep your chin up lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->