Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

fingers crossed if you do hun im going to buy a first response if still no af next week xx

Going to try and resist but will post my result if i give in and do it anyway.

to be honest im at the same stage as you and mine came up negative and I have a sneaky suspicion that I am pregnant (fingers x'd) so if you can wait a little longer as the hcg levels don't start rising until after attachment and it can take the little swimmers days to get there iykwim hence why a lot of us get negative results on the early tests.

So anyway what im trying to say is save your money if you can for a few days as this preggie testing lark is expensive and maybe we can have some testing drama on sun or monday to allow for any slow swimmers lol x

Couldn't wait and couldn't find any early detection tests either so used my very expensive one that i've been saving for the 17th.... Oops hubbie not going to be happy! But at least the :bfn: is not a definite i'm so desperate for those two lines and so scared that wicked :witch: is going to take away my chances...
But like you said hold thumbs for those slow swimmers!! (Had the i feel pregnant feel since 1DPO but could be because i just want it that much!! And have no children yet so have nothing to go on)

Don't blame you for testing :) its very trying all the waiting especially when you want it so much. I am fortunate that I have children from a previous marriage and each one of those pregnancies were quite different some I tested early with some had to wait... it all depends on if you ovulate late and how fast/slow swimmers are its all very complex as even attachment times can vary from woman to woman.

I have quite a gap now though as youngest is 8 and oldest is 18 im older now and DH and I have decided that if I don't concieve this year then will take it as not meant to be.

Have my f X'd crossed for you hun..hope the big bad witch stays right out of your way for the next ten months or so x

Hello ladies, I'm new to the site. It's so comforting reading all your stories and not feeling alone right now. We've been TTC for 3 months now, which is nothing compaired to some of you, but is getting so frustrating already. My daughter is 5 and I got pregnant with her on the first try. I guess I was hoping/praying this one would go that smoothly. We haven't told any of our friends/family that we're ttc because it's hard enough getting those bfn's...the last thing I want is everyone constantly asking what's going on. And our parents are soooooo desperately ready for another grandbaby. I guess this way they will be extra suprised. Anyway, I though I was pregnant last month....had every symptom possible. I let myself get my hopes way up and was really crushed so I'm trying to be optimistic this month, but not get my hopes up quite as much. I'm currently 3dpo and going nuts:) Prayers and baby dust for all of us:)
Kourtney

Hi everyone. New to the boards, and this is our first official 2WW. We've been "not preventing" for the last few months, but this last cycle we were doing the OPKs, charting, etc.
My problem is I have a very irregular cycle (25-45 days), so it makes it very difficult for me to figure out when I'm ovulating. Anyone else out there with this problem? I have my annual gyno next week, which puts me about 7dpo or so...maybe she can help me out.

If I go by my last period, I would be 6dpo. One of the OPKs on the 9th was *almost* positive, and on the 10th definitely was....so I could be only 2-3dpo. GRR. I'm trying to not test until I know AF is late. And of course, I'm overthinking every little thing my body feels. "Is this nausea? Maybe it's cramps. Or maybe just gas. I'm hungry. No, I'm not, I'm nauseous. I think." I'm going to drive myself crazy at this rate. And this is my first official cycle TTC!!

I know what you mean, its my second cycle trying... Everything is a maybe baby symptom to me just devoured olives which is kind of weird because even though i like olives i've never eaten so many before... Hoping its a maybe baby craving even though i'm only in the twee week wait... aren't our symptoms really supposed to start at like 6 weeks?? And getting your hopes up i'm so scared for the :witch: and the :bfn: that goes with it. My husband is soo excited for a :baby: ... Ok i'm rambling so last thing, i visited a lot of sites and forums and just fell in love with this one WELCOME the people on here are all like Guardian Angels !! They'll get you through.

my instincts were totally wrong as :witch:af turned up this morning:growlmad: but onwards and upwards to next month.Good luck to the rest of you on here as we must have some BFP's f X'd for you all x

I got a :bfn: with FMU today :cry: feels like the wicked :witch: might get me today.... Good luck to everyone still waiting and lots of :dust:

Very true that is at least a good upside... I'm just sooo frustrated because still no :witch: but all the tests are :bfn: so since this has never happened to me before i'm very confused as to what this means for my cycle..

Well technically your not out until af shows.... I would keep an open mind at this point and book an appointment with your doctor or nurse.Would be nice if you had a little surprise but if not then we will go through this all again in July :).Fingers very crossed for you here hun,could you of ovulated later then you think? x

Well technically your not out until af shows.... I would keep an open mind at this point and book an appointment with your doctor or nurse.Would be nice if you had a little surprise but if not then we will go through this all again in July :).Fingers very crossed for you here hun,could you of ovulated later then you think? x

Thank you tiggerstoo for asking me that question i may have renewed hope for this cycle thanks to you... I don't want to repeat my posts (i don't think it's allowed) :D so i'll just say that i started a thread (can you ovulate two weeks late) that explains how i think i still might be in it. Thank you for asking it, if i am pregnant you would have single handedly helped prevent me from making mistakes like drinking during my first weeks of pregnancy....you will have been my miracles' guardian :angel:

fingers tightly crossed here for you.... I am a late ovulating one most of time and you could well be too :) xx

I'm am now going to start being positive about it and try to work through the shock i've updated my tickers to the new ovulation date and even added a hopefull already pregnant ticker as good luck! Thank you soooo much again!!
And lots of :dust: so that you get your :bfp: on the next test you do!!

I really hope this is it for you hun x but still keep an open mind either way as af can be a shocker sometimes. I do think you have ovulated later though.... so you do need to do some charting to see whats going on with your cycle if af does arrive and if not then feet up for the next 9 mths x

I haven't told my hubbie i want to stay positive but i also know that another :bfn: can be around the corner so i don't want to get his hopes up for no reason... It will either be a great suprise for him or just another cycle to try!

NatalieP you can update me to :witch: now... :shrug:

I'm about 7dpo and I hate the wait. I'm trying not to stress over it but I can't help hoping that Mr. Storky did come my way this time. Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

Nicole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->