Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I AM 7DPO TODAY GOT A BIG TEMP DIP
SO ITS EITHER IMPLANTATION OR
ITS SLOWLY DROPPING FOR MY AUNT......HMMM?:wacko:
My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies! Hmmmm I should be in the 2ww. Worried now I'm not ovulating as no positive yet and cm really dried up. I had ewcm on cd 13 and 14 but no smiley. I didn't test as early as cd 10 or 12 - maybe ff is right and I did o early. However temp is coming down now and I am only cd15, just impatient - maybe I will o tomorrow or Monday!

GL all x

I was cd3 yesterday and I took a fertility test that came with the box of HPT i bought last month directions say POAS on CD3 FMU .

two dark lines = elevated FSH ( ovarian reserve (eggs) is low in quantity or quality)
light or no second line = normal FsH

my result 2 dark lines .....Any body ever take one of these ? how reliable

My Ovulation Chart

Keri, that dip looks great!!! I doubt AF is coming...your LP has gotten longer, right? No worries, hope it's an IB dip!!:happydance: I bet your temp will go back up tomorrow!

I was cd3 yesterday and I took a fertility test that came with the box of HPT i bought last month directions say POAS on CD3 FMU .

two dark lines = elevated FSH ( ovarian reserve (eggs) is low in quantity or quality)

Hi Moose,
I am not sure how reliable they are, but have it double checked at the doc's, too. My FSH came back high, a 21, my doc didn't think it was too bad. But I am getting older (38 on Monday!!!!) so I think my egg reserve is running low. Plenty of women still get PG with high FSH, so hang in there!

Hi ladies! Hmmmm I should be in the 2ww. Worried now I'm not ovulating as no positive yet and cm really dried up. I had ewcm on cd 13 and 14 but no smiley. I didn't test as early as cd 10 or 12 - maybe ff is right and I did o early. However temp is coming down now and I am only cd15, just impatient - maybe I will o tomorrow or Monday!

GL all x

Girl, I am right there with you-no smileys, so I just gave up. I am wondering if I missed the surge. :shrug:
The weird thing is that I have been getting a lot of snotty (TMI) like stretchy yellow CM. That is weird. Maybe that means I am ovulating???:shrug:

Good luck! Hopefully that temp will drop and rise!!!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing? Let's see some BFP's!!!!

Well, this is like the 1st cycle where I have no clue what is going on....I am on CD 19, no idea if I have even ovulated. My temps have been messed up b/c I was sick in the early part of my cycle, and I gave up on the OPK's. DH and I have been babydancing every few days, just in case. I guess I will tell if I am PG if AF doesn't show up.

I really have no idea and that is a weird feeling for me.....:wacko: Oh well. We will see what happens.

GL Keri, and who else is in the TWW now? Gemmy? Posey??? GL my friends!!

Hi Wendy, how long are your cycles usually? Just shy of 30 days? Maybe this more laid back/ not really knowing approach will do it for you :) Have you found that it's less stressful? GL to you, gosh you deserve a BFP... :flower:

And yes, I'm in the tww, 5dpo today. :coffee: Sitting, waiting, wishing... hehe

Honey, are you PG? Your signature says "Pregnant" What is going on????????

Posey i didnt know you were expecting a baby aswell :) congratulations :) how far along are you x

GL all x

Girl, I am right there with you-no smileys, so I just gave up. I am wondering if I missed the surge. :shrug:
The weird thing is that I have been getting a lot of snotty (TMI) like stretchy yellow CM. That is weird. Maybe that means I am ovulating???:shrug:

Good luck! Hopefully that temp will drop and rise!!!

That is strange - just took a peek at your chart too. You had lots of the ewcm before as well. Some months are sooo confusing! Well maybe we will both be lucky, I hope so. Think I just had a bit of ewcm but might be confused with "leftovers" from our last bd :wacko: GL Wendy!

My Ovulation Chart

That's a nice dip you've got there, Keri. That would be a quick drop for AF. I think it'll jump up again tomorrow. :) It could be an implantation dip...I hope it is! Good luck!!!

I'm confused too posey because it says 5dpo wishing and waiting.... have you had an early bfp?? Congrats hun!!

GL to you, definately get a doctor's test organised but don't worry in the meantime xx

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Hello lovely ladies. Hoping everyone else out there is a-okay.
Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391ae1

We're definitely finding out! I will admit that we bought a little outfit for a boy while out shopping tonight! I'm completely convinced it's a boy and hubby would be SO happy if it is!

Awww, well mama's intuition may be right! When do you find out? Have you decided on names for a boy? Olivia/Olive for a girl, right? :baby:

We'll see. I'd love a girl or a boy, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point. So far, our favourite boy names are Peter and Henry. Favourite girl names are Olivia and Sophia.

I'm 12w2d, so I still have at least 6 weeks before we can find out the sex. Hoping that I can schedule my anatomy ultrasound for the first week in April so that we can tell everyone what we're having at Easter!

Can't wait until you find out Sarah! I do think girl but that's because whenever anyone says they are sick I think girl as I never had any sickness with my son and some of my friends who had girls or girls and boys always tended to suffer more with sickness with girls!! But then that isn't very reliable - did laura say she was sick with her boys? Good luck anyway and I like all your names x

SORRY YOUR SICK HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! GEES CAPS...OOPS:haha:

Thanks Keri! I'm starting to feel better, though I still have this annoying cough. I just got some vitamin C so hopefully that'll help....

GL all x

Good luck to you too! I might give it another couple of days...Maybe being sick early in your cycle delayed you ovulation.

No idea, but if you're concerned, maybe you should think about going to the doctor and getting it checked out like Wendy said.

Honey, are you PG? Your signature says "Pregnant" What is going on????????

Yeah, that's what I want to know! Has something changed that we would love to hear about? hmmmm?

GL all x

Good luck to you too! I might give it another couple of days...Maybe being sick early in your cycle delayed you ovulation.

Hmmm that is a good point! Maybe you are right. I will just keep at it ;)

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

We're definitely finding out! I will admit that we bought a little outfit for a boy while out shopping tonight! I'm completely convinced it's a boy and hubby would be SO happy if it is!

Awww, well mama's intuition may be right! When do you find out? Have you decided on names for a boy? Olivia/Olive for a girl, right? :baby:

We'll see. I'd love a girl or a boy, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point. So far, our favourite boy names are Peter and Henry. Favourite girl names are Olivia and Sophia.

I'm 12w2d, so I still have at least 6 weeks before we can find out the sex. Hoping that I can schedule my anatomy ultrasound for the first week in April so that we can tell everyone what we're having at Easter!

Can't wait until you find out Sarah! I do think girl but that's because whenever anyone says they are sick I think girl as I never had any sickness with my son and some of my friends who had girls or girls and boys always tended to suffer more with sickness with girls!! But then that isn't very reliable - did laura say she was sick with her boys? Good luck anyway and I like all your names x

I was sick for 9 months with my first and 6 months with my second son, ive been sick sometimes twice a day since ive carried this little one.. i dont mind tho makes me feel like im pregnant :) x

ah bless you laura - are you finding out this time (if they let you in ireland??) Has it sunk in you are pregnant yet because it hasnt for me - i see your user name and think "ah wow oh yes laura is pregnant" everytime!

ah bless you laura - are you finding out this time (if they let you in ireland??) Has it sunk in you are pregnant yet because it hasnt for me - i see your user name and think "ah wow oh yes laura is pregnant" everytime!

:) your so sweet Gemmy, well i still cant believe it sometimes, The sickness reminds me whats happening inside tho it reminds of when i carried my boys, I'm having really strange dreams they are unreal! so vivid and scary, I've just started with a cough and cold aswell , i read that that is a really good sign as a mother immune system changes so her bodies first priority is to keep illness from the baby :) Im just so happy to be given another chance to have a little one i dont care how i feel as long as it makes it here safely,

We found out with our boys so will 100% find out with this little one, feels like such a long time away..we also had 4d scans with my little men i cant to do that all over again too,

My first appointment is at between weeks 8-10 so not long to go until that,I haven't booked anything in yet, i cant stand all the poking and prodding they do tho, :( im scared of needles, i refused blood samples with my second son, ( my mum is a nurse, she said its all really to tick boxes on their forms) they know my blood group, and all my other info from previous pregnancies on my record, only thing is iron levels so i wont panic about that, im cool with labour its just the needles im scared of..

how are things with u ? x

Thanks Gemmy! I should probably clarify that I've been nauseous the entire time, but only actually thrown up 3 times. The nausea is starting to get a little bit better now though as I near the end of the first trimester.

My sister couldn't stop puking with my niece, so I'm thinking it may be a boy. But who knows! I've never been one who gets sick easily - I have a very strong stomach.

GL all x

Gemmy, I'm right there with you!!! EWCM CD13 & 14, now dried up & no +OPK yet on CD16. But, I didn't ov til CD18 last cycle - usually 5wk cycles. But temps are all over this cycle - ???? been a little sick. That seems to be a common "flavor of the month" I'm hearing so far?

Just wanted to drop in & tell you that we seem to have similar cycles & ov times AND symptoms, so someone is going thru it all with you! :hugs:

I'll keep tabs on you so let me know if/when something happens & I will also post when something happens (or doesn't?) w/me... Keeping FX for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->