Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

meh so day 14 today and bfn, but also no af. im probably grasping at straws but... i never get positives on opks either (i used the smilys and got a pos once in nov and nothing since despite peeing on them daily from day 9-14 and twice a day day 12-14 in dec, jan and fab). eh well who knows. only thing is.. i have a trip in mid march so if af is coming, she better get here so i can get my next iui in time

Good, I am glad I am not the only one...I am having issues too, I am on CD 17 and haven't seen a positive OPK yet. Going to keep BD'ing every other day for the next week, in case I am ovulating late:)

Hang in there!!!

I did OPKs for the first time last month and I did not get a positive till CD22! My cycle was then 36 days mind (last few months 33,35, 29 and then 36).

I know how frustrating it is so stay positive! It will be fine :hugs:

Thanks Ella! In a way, it is going quickly, but it's also going slowly. I feel so much more pregnant than 12 weeks. I'm not showing yet, but I feel like I should have this huge bulging belly.

FF moved my ovulation day from CD16 to CD19 my last cycle too and it was wrong! I moved it back myself! Doctor told me that I was right on track with a CD16 ovulation, so go with your gut.

So I was woken up last night from a dead sleep with really bad cramping. AF is not due for over another week, but I got up and went to the bathroom and checked anyways. Nothing! Took some Tylenol and that took the edge off my cramps enough so I could get some rest. I'm 5 DPO doesn't this seem early for implantation cramping? Never had this before and it really freaked me out.

The normal range for implantation is 6-12dpo, so 5dpo is only a day early. And if you ovulated at midnight, then you'd already technically be 6dpo. Hope this is it for you!

wow lots to catch up on...

congrats to Mwd1985!!

Almost in the 2ww! FF gave me crosshairs but that will change, I sure did not O on cd9 - just dodgy temps as I was ill. Will opk again at 3pm...it is coming! Still bit run down and last time that helped me I believe as my immune system was low and didn't reject those spermies. So I don't mind feeling full of cold and snot lol.

gemmy- the reason i stop when i do is because i use the hcg trigger so it no longer matters whether i surge or not. the only time i got a pos was on day 13 in november. i have been triggering day 14 and then iui on day 16 in the am. in dec i did it every day til day 16 and nothing but us showed id already ovulated. i am single so.. the day of the iui is the day i have to count from because that is the only day spermies are there. last month i got my period on day 13piui. the reason i bring up opks is because i wonder if perhaps i just dont excrete as much into my urine, hence the possiblity of negative hpts?

Ah that makes more sense to me now, thank you and GOOD LUCK to you!!

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Hello lovely ladies. Hoping everyone else out there is a-okay.
Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391ae1

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

3 dpo :happydance: hope it flies for you xxx

Hi ladies - hope you are all well!!!

I need advice!!! Today is 14DPO and still no red AF.... It's been 30 hrs since I noticed the brown/pink when I wipe and nothing still on pad.... More when I wipe before I pee (TMI)...and less afterward... but watery like -.... I did another cheapie strip test this morning and BFN.... but I don't know what is going on.... This has never happened before. Last month was the first time I spotted for over a day (but it looked different and there was something on the pad that time).... I am reading too much into this -the time is going slowly!!!
If it's AF I want to know cause I have to get a few ultrasounds done (just annual checkup that doctor wanted -routine) and they have to be done after period --- My appointment is Tuesday... Now I'm not sure I'll be done by then.

Still have on and off cramping -but nothing major...

Any ideas????

I need advice!!! Today is 14DPO and still no red AF.... It's been 30 hrs since I noticed the brown/pink when I wipe and nothing still on pad.... More when I wipe before I pee (TMI)...and less afterward... but watery like -.... I did another cheapie strip test this morning and BFN.... but I don't know what is going on.... This has never happened before. Last month was the first time I spotted for over a day (but it looked different and there was something on the pad that time).... I am reading too much into this -the time is going slowly!!!
If it's AF I want to know cause I have to get a few ultrasounds done (just annual checkup that doctor wanted -routine) and they have to be done after period --- My appointment is Tuesday... Now I'm not sure I'll be done by then.

Any ideas????

do you normally have spotting before AF ? I never ever spot before af and had what you are describing at 14dpo and it was some late ib

Hi Ho....How is all? Well I got crosshairs BUT last night I was watery so I BDed to be safe, temp shot up to 98.5 today take a peek a boo...My Ovulation Chart and last night I was very crampy, so implantation cramping, early af cramping, gas, or late OV lol....

Laura - I used to just spot for a few hours before (brown and then go red).... But last month I spotted for over a day before with same kind of cramping.... Although this time it looks a bit different and nothing on the pad -whereas last time there was.

i still got nothing. didnt test this am,. waiting til tomorrow. im working at the same hospital as my doc today but i have an 11.5 hr day and i think certainty would be worse for me. tomorrow im working the same place so.. may ask for a beta if a hpt is still neg and af doesnt arrive. still super crampy, and backpain. meh. 2 days late now. day15

i still got nothing. didnt test this am,. waiting til tomorrow. im working at the same hospital as my doc today but i have an 11.5 hr day and i think certainty would be worse for me. tomorrow im working the same place so.. may ask for a beta if a hpt is still neg and af doesnt arrive. still super crampy, and backpain. meh. 2 days late now. day15

Good luck Dr.S.... I hope it's a good thing for you... I am only 1 day late (except for this weird spotting) My ND says you should always count Day 1 as the RED Flow.. and since I'm not there yet - I'm still 14 DPO. I think AF is coming though cause there a very little bit on pad now but still brown/pink.

Good luck ! fx for you!

Laura - I used to just spot for a few hours before (brown and then go red).... But last month I spotted for over a day before with same kind of cramping.... Although this time it looks a bit different and nothing on the pad -whereas last time there was.

oOOhhh praying af stays away for u and you have caught the eggy xxx

We're definitely finding out! I will admit that we bought a little outfit for a boy while out shopping tonight! I'm completely convinced it's a boy and hubby would be SO happy if it is!

Any ideas????

Try using a more sensitive test. With my first pregnancy, I used cheapies and never got anything other than a whole bunch of BFNs. I then used a clearblue test and got a positive!

My doctor said that they'll do a blood test once your af is 4 days late. How many days late are you?

Hi ladies - hope you're having a good night....

well the dreaded AF arrived tonight!!!! In full force around 3:30pm today... I am actually not too down about it.... I was getting worried something weird was happening... My ND assures me that it's a good thing that my cycles are getting longer - My luteal phase went from 12 days to 13 days the past 2 cycles.... It was just the weird spotting for 1.5 days and it looked so different that caught me off guard. She sees it as all positive, and that my hormones are adjusting for the better.

This is another opportunity for my body to get even stronger to carry a baby.... I am trying to see the positive in this... I know it's going to happen when it's right.
Looking forward to getting this one over with and have a good feeling about next month!!

Good luck to all of you and thanks for your wishes.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->