Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

dashka- sorry about af, but great with the positive outlook =)

i used a frer on day 14.. i have my magic booties (girl from the gym gave them to me, apparently she got them blessed when she was having trouble getting pregnant. im not religious so im going with magic). brought the frer in from the car. testing again in the am assuming i dont wake up to af

dashka- sorry about af, but great with the positive outlook =)

i used a frer on day 14.. i have my magic booties (girl from the gym gave them to me, apparently she got them blessed when she was having trouble getting pregnant. im not religious so im going with magic). brought the frer in from the car. testing again in the am assuming i dont wake up to af

thanks Dr. S - Hope you get a BFP in the morning!!! Good luck!!!

My chart is not looking to bad this month My Ovulation Chart

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Hello lovely ladies. Hoping everyone else out there is a-okay.
Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391ae1

We're definitely finding out! I will admit that we bought a little outfit for a boy while out shopping tonight! I'm completely convinced it's a boy and hubby would be SO happy if it is!

Awww, well mama's intuition may be right! When do you find out? Have you decided on names for a boy? Olivia/Olive for a girl, right? :baby:

Hi ladies - hope you're having a good night....

well the dreaded AF arrived tonight!!!! In full force around 3:30pm today... I am actually not too down about it.... I was getting worried something weird was happening... My ND assures me that it's a good thing that my cycles are getting longer - My luteal phase went from 12 days to 13 days the past 2 cycles.... It was just the weird spotting for 1.5 days and it looked so different that caught me off guard. She sees it as all positive, and that my hormones are adjusting for the better.

This is another opportunity for my body to get even stronger to carry a baby.... I am trying to see the positive in this... I know it's going to happen when it's right.
Looking forward to getting this one over with and have a good feeling about next month!!

Good luck to all of you and thanks for your wishes.....

Ohhhhhh darn it, dashka! I'm sorry the witch arrived, but I love love love your positive attitude/outlook. I need to get me one of those haha. :flower:

Looking good so far Keri, fingers crossed! I think I've asked before but I can't recall the answer... have you considered fertility treatments at all? Or have you done them in the past? You don't have to answer if you want, it just breaks my heart that you've been trying for so long. You're still optomistic and everything, it's wonderful to see, I don't know how you've done it girl! :flower:

Thanks Posey - yes trying to be more positive and believe more in myself ... I know I can do this and have to stop thinking it's never going to happen. It's been 10 years (on and off) since we first started trying!! can you believe it!

good luck to you this month!

Hi Ho....How is all? Well I got crosshairs BUT last night I was watery so I BDed to be safe, temp shot up to 98.5 today take a peek a boo...My Ovulation Chart and last night I was very crampy, so implantation cramping, early af cramping, gas, or late OV lol....

Good luck Keri - I hope this is the month for you!! you deserve it...

Hi ladies - hope you're having a good night....

well the dreaded AF arrived tonight!!!! In full force around 3:30pm today... I am actually not too down about it.... I was getting worried something weird was happening... My ND assures me that it's a good thing that my cycles are getting longer - My luteal phase went from 12 days to 13 days the past 2 cycles.... It was just the weird spotting for 1.5 days and it looked so different that caught me off guard. She sees it as all positive, and that my hormones are adjusting for the better.

This is another opportunity for my body to get even stronger to carry a baby.... I am trying to see the positive in this... I know it's going to happen when it's right.
Looking forward to getting this one over with and have a good feeling about next month!!

Good luck to all of you and thanks for your wishes.....

:hugs: Maria. I'm sory AF showed her ugly face. But I'm glad that you were able to get some positives out of it! Yay for PMA!! :)

Not looking too bad at all! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

How are things? I feel like it's been ages since I've seen you around here...

Looking good so far Keri, fingers crossed! I think I've asked before but I can't recall the answer... have you considered fertility treatments at all? Or have you done them in the past? You don't have to answer if you want, it just breaks my heart that you've been trying for so long. You're still optomistic and everything, it's wonderful to see, I don't know how you've done it girl! :flower:
I had a 13cm cist removed in 08, I basically met my husband in 07 so really since the surgery I tried hard, but the answer is no no pills no docs just lots of useless enjoyable LOL BDing, hoping 1 month it will work! I am good thanks for asking, I pop in and out I do my own newspaper so I am busy alot, I am here even when you don't think I am....I am...

You have some pretty high temps there on that chart
very high actually what s up with that?

:happydance::baby:Congrats Mwd1985 on the wonderful news!!!!:baby::happydance: Wishing you the best for the next 9 months!

Sarah, congrats on your plum!!!! Wow, a plum! That's crazy to think :) Little one is growing growing. I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender? Or be surprised?

Afm, FF confirmed ovulation :winkwink: so 3dpo now. And the waiting continues. :coffee: I will be a busy bee with looking after my grandfather and finishing assignments that are due for my correspondance courses soon, so I will check in when I can. Thinking of you all :flower:

Here's my chart: I like looking at other people's, so it's only fair I post mine!
As you will see, we BD'ed more than we ever have during my fertile window this month... I wasn't sure when Ov. was coming so I didn't want to miss my peak day. In hindsight I wish I had waited a couple days in between for at least one of 'em, but ohhhhh well. We'll see if we got 'er! hehehe.

We're definitely finding out! I will admit that we bought a little outfit for a boy while out shopping tonight! I'm completely convinced it's a boy and hubby would be SO happy if it is!
TOLD YA A BOY!!!:happydance:

Today's temp was crazy, but I'm sick. I've caught some kind of cold or something. I think I was even running a fever at one point. Definitely stayed home from work and enjoyed a day in bed recovering. Feel much better now though. I thought FF would give me an open circle because I ticked the illness box, but maybe I have to tick fever...:shrug: I figured I'd leave it for now since I'm already in the TWW and I don't think it will affect things too much. But we'll see. :)

Today's temp was crazy, but I'm sick. I've caught some kind of cold or something. I think I was even running a fever at one point. Definitely stayed home from work and enjoyed a day in bed recovering. Feel much better now though. I thought FF would give me an open circle because I ticked the illness box, but maybe I have to tick fever...:shrug: I figured I'd leave it for now since I'm already in the TWW and I don't think it will affect things too much. But we'll see. :)

yeah if you see my chart although i logged the other day as 38.something - can't recall now - i ticked fever and it gave no marked dot at all and then just did a dotted line from previous to following day. however it also gave me cross hairs and said i ovulated cd9 but i def have not ovulated yet i'm now cd 14. well hope not anyway! expecting o this weekend, been opk since 12dpo. cm a bit dry today though.

SORRY YOUR SICK HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! GEES CAPS...OOPS:haha:

Awww, well mama's intuition may be right! When do you find out? Have you decided on names for a boy? Olivia/Olive for a girl, right? :baby:

We'll see. I'd love a girl or a boy, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point. So far, our favourite boy names are Peter and Henry. Favourite girl names are Olivia and Sophia.

I'm 12w2d, so I still have at least 6 weeks before we can find out the sex. Hoping that I can schedule my anatomy ultrasound for the first week in April so that we can tell everyone what we're having at Easter!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing? Let's see some BFP's!!!!

Well, this is like the 1st cycle where I have no clue what is going on....I am on CD 19, no idea if I have even ovulated. My temps have been messed up b/c I was sick in the early part of my cycle, and I gave up on the OPK's. DH and I have been babydancing every few days, just in case. I guess I will tell if I am PG if AF doesn't show up.

I really have no idea and that is a weird feeling for me.....:wacko: Oh well. We will see what happens.

GL Keri, and who else is in the TWW now? Gemmy? Posey??? GL my friends!!

i thought my first was a girl bought a few pink socks :D he looked cute in tho at bedtime tho hee gee

i thought my first was a girl bought a few pink socks :D he looked cute in tho at bedtime tho hee gee

Haha. I'm sure that will be us, lol. I'm hoping to get a date set for my anatomy scan for the first week of April!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing? Let's see some BFP's!!!!

Well, this is like the 1st cycle where I have no clue what is going on....I am on CD 19, no idea if I have even ovulated. My temps have been messed up b/c I was sick in the early part of my cycle, and I gave up on the OPK's. DH and I have been babydancing every few days, just in case. I guess I will tell if I am PG if AF doesn't show up.

I really have no idea and that is a weird feeling for me.....:wacko: Oh well. We will see what happens.

GL Keri, and who else is in the TWW now? Gemmy? Posey??? GL my friends!!

Hi Wendy, how long are your cycles usually? Just shy of 30 days? Maybe this more laid back/ not really knowing approach will do it for you :) Have you found that it's less stressful? GL to you, gosh you deserve a BFP... :flower:

And yes, I'm in the tww, 5dpo today. :coffee: Sitting, waiting, wishing... hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->