Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

When u feel inside your vagina there is a ball with a slit in it and that is your cervix it moves up or down depending in where in your cycle you are, so when you feel inside you squat with your buttock my your heels slide finger in and feel for that ball. The cervix open and close at ovulation and menses

Today and tomorrow left RE said if no period by Monday then I most likely pregnant so I stare down my freaking toilet paper every time I pee

Today and tomorrow left RE said if no period by Monday then I most likely pregnant so I stare down my freaking toilet paper every time I pee

Oh mmcheek, i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck sweetie!!!

mmcheek, good luck and:af:
are you having your blood test done on Monday?

I am 6dpo and borring, nothing to report. My progesterone supplememt, even that doesn't give me a tickle....
anybody testing next week?

Hi girls it has been a while since I have been on here but I do have some news to share, 1st I would like to say I tried for 5 years to have a baby and I did everything like alot of you, I am now 38, Sept 27th 2012 I found out I finally was pregnant, and she was due in June, she came 2 months early she weighed 3 pounds, she is my miracle, I had endo I was filled with cysts I never ovulated and out of the heavens god sent me this miracle Stella Kristine, Good luck girls to all of you...I never had help from a Dr I just gave up!

OMG KERI!!!! How are you!! It's been so long! I'm so glad you dropped by and told us about that beautiful little bundle of joy of yours. TTC again already? :D

Welcome to the world, little Stella. :)

Wish I could let go but that would never give me a baby unless I sleep with a different man. Refuse to do that cuz I love my dh too much.

:hugs: Letting go doesn't work for all of us, but looking at your ticker, you're looking into something that could work for you. :) Good luck at your appointment on the 31st!

Oh and I forgot to mention, a girl on here about 2 years ago said do it doggy style it works, in 2012 we did it 1 time the entire month and I said doggy style and it worked!

i HATE that position, like so much my hubby asks me to do that all the time & i just cant take it seriously enough to do it and when i do it, it ends up hurting my knees. lol! i guess ill try it this month then. lol!

all men love this position! they are crazy. i don't mind this position either and we do this one occassion but i can never get off with this one. Good thing is, you don't have to worry about being on your knees too long because usually the guy gets off pretty quick in this position. Good luck!

LOL! It's probably some kind of biological imperative that men need to do it doggie style. It's kind of straight back to the caveman days. ;)

Burns that ball sounds like your cervix it like the head of a penis
Bow wow style yum love it

I'm with you, mmcheek. I love it. ;) Hasn't resulted in a pregnancy yet, but you never know.

Good luck! I hope AF stays away and you get some good news on monday. Are you going to test?

I am 6dpo and borring, nothing to report. My progesterone supplememt, even that doesn't give me a tickle....

I'm planning on testing on the 25th or 26th. What about you, when are you going to test or get your beta done?

tested this morning 12 dpo and BFN. :cry: Still hoping for a miracle by tuesday. not super positive about it though... bah humbug!!!

When u feel inside your vagina there is a ball with a slit in it and that is your cervix it moves up or down depending in where in your cycle you are, so when you feel inside you squat with your buttock my your heels slide finger in and feel for that ball. The cervix open and close at ovulation and menses

no its not my cervix, lol. like there is a huge ball on the side of my wall (dont know what it is) then there is one at the very top of my wall (my cervix). i was going to ask my doctor to see what it was but i forgot all about it till i got home to check my cervix. :dohh:

For us and then I will have taken these dumb ass shots for absolutely nothing and it caused me to gain a few pounds and all the doc keeps saying is time is running out. I'm so glad I didn't wait till these years to try for one, cause I would be so depressed. My heart goes out to those that struggles w fertility that have no children

Burns- you seriously need a different doc call tricare central line and ask for a switch in providers

Wish I could let go but that would never give me a baby unless I sleep with a different man. Refuse to do that cuz I love my dh too much.

:hugs: Letting go doesn't work for all of us, but looking at your ticker, you're looking into something that could work for you. :) Good luck at your appointment on the 31st!

Oh and I forgot to mention, a girl on here about 2 years ago said do it doggy style it works, in 2012 we did it 1 time the entire month and I said doggy style and it worked!

i HATE that position, like so much my hubby asks me to do that all the time & i just cant take it seriously enough to do it and when i do it, it ends up hurting my knees. lol! i guess ill try it this month then. lol!

all men love this position! they are crazy. i don't mind this position either and we do this one occassion but i can never get off with this one. Good thing is, you don't have to worry about being on your knees too long because usually the guy gets off pretty quick in this position. Good luck!

LOL! It's probably some kind of biological imperative that men need to do it doggie style. It's kind of straight back to the caveman days. ;)

I'm with you, mmcheek. I love it. ;) Hasn't resulted in a pregnancy yet, but you never know.

Good luck! I hope AF stays away and you get some good news on monday. Are you going to test?

I'm planning on testing on the 25th or 26th. What about you, when are you going to test or get your beta done?

Mmcheek- I will have blood drawn the 24 th not testing till then cause I am sick of negatives

Yesss, I am planning on testing that weekend too, maybe on the 26th, 2 days before my blood test.

Back in the two week wait! Done all we can haha... Just gotta wait! fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone x x x

Burns- you seriously need a different doc call tricare central line and ask for a switch in providers

i got a new doctor well i was seeing a "doctor" who was actually a nurse then i just now started seeing my pediatrician. o_O so idk what to do i asked my husband if he could feel the ball when he yah know stuck it in and he said he didnt feel anything & said i was going crazy. ;p so idk?

Pediatrician? I'm confused how old are you, or did you mean obgyn?

Pediatrician? I'm confused how old are you, or did you mean obgyn?

im 20 & yes pediatrician.. lol. my husband asked the nurse who was checked my blood pressure & everything who was seeing me and she was like dr sandra and he was like its not dr leslie anymore & she was like no dr. sandra is mrs'. burns pediatrician, thats who she sees from now on.. i was so lost but i guess you normally can have a pediatrician up to the age of 25. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->