Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ugh! I'm 9dpo, cramping, moody, tired, bfn today :( I'm praying we get our bfp this month. 6/30/13 we lost our baby girl @ 20 weeks. I'm hoping we are not out this month. I've had tons of heartburn like w my first pregnancy. Damn the 2ww

Ugh so my doctor made a human mistake God love'em I have another week to wait! I thought how is it possible to ovulate on tue and if no period on the next Monday be pregnant, but we cleared up the mistake, so I am in the tww for another week. Okay so yesterday I had severe cramping all day in my right side then lower abdominal area today I'm so puffy idk why. Oh well gotta love our body I feel like a big ass balloon thank god my hubby loves me no matter.

I am going to dollar tree and getting 7 test on for each morning ha over the next week. I am visualizing I am pregnant and predict my bfp for fri. We need a freaking positive in here go team pink or blue

Ugh! I'm 9dpo, cramping, moody, tired, bfn today :( I'm praying we get our bfp this month. 6/30/13 we lost our baby girl @ 20 weeks. I'm hoping we are not out this month. I've had tons of heartburn like w my first pregnancy. Damn the 2ww

oh no! :sad2: i hope you lots & lots of dust this cycle. im so so sorry for your loss. :(

Ugh so my doctor made a human mistake God love'em I have another week to wait! I thought how is it possible to ovulate on tue and if no period on the next Monday be pregnant, but we cleared up the mistake, so I am in the tww for another week. Okay so yesterday I had severe cramping all day in my right side then lower abdominal area today I'm so puffy idk why. Oh well gotta love our body I feel like a big ass balloon thank god my hubby loves me no matter.

dang that sucks.. :( i hope you are!!!!!!! FX to you love! <3 :thumbup:

Af showed her ugly face on Saturday...Still a One line only/BFP virgin! Starting Femara again tonight.

hope is gone this cycle...my temp went down this morning and another bfn... yuck! :cry:

So so sorry about your loss dmc. I truly hope this is your month. Good luck sweetie! :dus:

Af showed her ugly face on Saturday...Still a One line only/BFP virgin! Starting Femara again tonight.

Ugh, i'm sorry TLB. I hate her!!! :nope: Good luck for this next Femara cycle! I will be starting mine in December!

mmcheek, ttcbaby,DBLZ, we'll be testing crew this week!

TLB, lots of hugs and kisses, hope next month is the one!

ttcbaby, you're not out till AF. :af::af::af::af:

I am 7 dpo and my temp is down, implantation dip? HOOOOPe SO

mmcheek, DBLZ, we'll be testing crew this week!

TLB, lots of hugs and kisses, hope next month is the one!

ttcbaby, you're not out till AF. :af::af::af::af:

I am 7 dpo and my temp is down, implantation dip? HOOOOPe SO

I was thinking just that when i saw your temp dip today lady!!! :)

Hello everyone!

I would like to join this forum, I'm new here and this is my first month TTC. I need some advice and support because I don't want to tell my family or friends that were trying. I would just rather surprise them. My husband is 25 and I am 21, we have been married for over 2 years and are ready to expand our family.

I need your input on my current situation.

My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN. Had a dream that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, but it was a used pregnancy test. Weird? So then i took another one to be sure and it was positive also, but it was a tampon not a preg test.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely, horrible lower back pain-slept on tummy with a water bottle on back all night

20dpo- no spotting, BFN =( Congested and tired. Cried while watching After Earth. I never cry at movies, ever! So these last two i cried at are weird. lower back pain

Thank you

Shelb- are you sure of your ovulation day cause you should be testing positive by now. If you was 18 days past ovultion cause 12-48 hours is how long it takes to ovulate after pos opk then egg lives in tube for 24 hrs then it travels for approx 5 days after that 1-2 days to implant then it takes 24-48 to develop hcg to show positive so 14-18 max

Shelb, welcome!
Symptoms are very promising. What kind of test do you use?
My friend recommended FRER, she got positive when her blood test beta was only 9.

Im not 100% sure. I used an ovulation calculator. It said I should have ovulated on the 4th of October. We DTD on the 1st and 3rd. Then 4 days before expected period I was bleeding extremely light for 2 days. It then stopped and then it turned into brown spotting a day later and ended 2 days later. Could implantation bleeding be that late?? I have never had such a weird period in my life, if thats what it is.

I used clear blue. Not the digital kind. I think I'm going to pick up the FRER next time i go to the store.

I used clear blue. Not the digital kind. I think I'm going to pick up the FRER next time i go to the store.

I had the same thing in September... My Dr. told me that it was a Chemical. I was 4-5days late on my expected period. and it sounds to me to be very similar... fx that yours is sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->