Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ugh! 5dpo and going crazy. We had a pre pregnancy apt today w OB and wasn't able to see anything other than I ovulated..
Been having slight cramping, moody, tired. Im praying we get our bfp in the next few days.

best of luck to you dmc!!! I hope you get your BFP in the next week or so! :dust:

It was strange but fine! Had to put on a band aid because I was bleeding a little and didn't want to get it on my work clothes. DH did a good job. He'll do better after getting used to it. I'm excited to have the first dose in me. Now I'm ready to take my prometrium tonight. I'm so weird. :)

Oh my, poor you :hugs: I hope you will get your bfp this cycle so you can stop poking yourself.

so not good. blood test negative, and urine test negative. no af.. UGGGH IM SO F*^KING ANNOYED!!!! ADLJGNGOREANB not to mention my doctor was no help either. guess im not having kids anytime soon till my body goes back to regular so im out.

so not good. blood test negative, and urine test negative. no af.. UGGGH IM SO F*^KING ANNOYED!!!! ADLJGNGOREANB not to mention my doctor was no help either. guess im not having kids anytime soon till my body goes back to regular so im out.

Sorry your news wasn't good. Hang in there:sad1:

af started today, on to the next cycle? i hope shes like full blast by tonight i cant handle this back & forth stuff, its driving me crazy.. :sad2:

It was strange but fine! Had to put on a band aid because I was bleeding a little and didn't want to get it on my work clothes. DH did a good job. He'll do better after getting used to it. I'm excited to have the first dose in me. Now I'm ready to take my prometrium tonight. I'm so weird. :)

Oh my, poor you :hugs: I hope you will get your bfp this cycle so you can stop poking yourself.

me too Ice! I did my OWN injection this morning. That was strange but i did it. i figure i'll take the morning shift and DH can have the evening shift. I don't like waiting around for him in the morning. He, he...

Ugh, so sorry burns! That just plain stinks. :-( Hang in there sweetie. :hugs:

okay like serious mode, for all girls that check there cervix.. okay so when i put my finger in my who-ha i feel a ball like right in my vagina! its huge and hard like a rock, should i be concerned? im like super hot right now i just took my temp and its 98.12 & this morning when i took it it was 96.82.. im not sure if i should be worried or not, GAAAH im freaking out but i think its jusr a fiboriod or whatever its called.

Your bt should only be taken in the mornings after at least 5 hours of sleep so I would disregard as it is normal for body temp to change throughout the day. I think it rises throughout the day depending on how active we are.

Good Morning All. I'm still currently in my wait (af due today) but had a quick question. Has anyone ever experienced intense uterus pain the day before af is due? It was like a throbbing pain and it kind of scared me. Makes me think that if this month is my month, something is wrong. :( This month was the first time ever on Femara and I know that Clomid really made af bad for me, so I am hoping its just the same ordeal.

Just come on Sunday and no af plz stupid body conceive I hate the injections

The first pregnancy can be really uncomfy but any can be the hormones causes a lot of stretching which can cause sharp pain

Also unfortunately, if we conceive this cycle, the shots will continue twice a day all the way up to 36 weeks! OMG! I can't imagine what my belly will look like then. It's already so bruised and this is only day 3. But that's ok. It will be worth it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->