Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I guess since i had that light bleeding, i honestly have no clue if I'm late or on a new cycle. My periods are super regular, I can literally plan my whole day around when Im going to start. Basing it off my last normal period in September, my period should have started on October 18th. That day all i had was brown spotting that ended the next day. According to that, I am 6 days late. BUT, if by some horribly confusing messed up chance that the very light bleeding I experienced 4 days before my supposed period was indeed my period, then I would be starting over and be on cycle day 10. I am having a really hard time believing that light bleeding was my period. My first day is always starts in the morning, like 4 am. Then its excruciating cramps (have to take a strong pain pill) all day with very heavy thick bleeding with lots of clots. Sorry for TMI!!

Whats even more confusing is now I have normal white discharge. I will be taking a test on Saturday, that would make me 9 days late. If its not +, then i will have to chalk it up to the weird bleeding being my period and start from scratch.

Can you get a blood test? if that's negative, then maybe you should do like you said and chalk it up to an early strange period. I hate when our bodies confuse us!

I probably could do a blood test. I think after I take one last test on Saturday, I will call me Dr and see what they recommend.

9 dpo negative test af cramps lower down get'em every month no sore boobies just cranky as usual that time of month, so guess its not going to happen I am coming to terms with it. If I only make one egg next month I done for

am i the only one who doesnt like the new site layout. its so much harder for me to find my subscribed threads, i liked it a lot more when it i went right to my page & bam all posts where right there. :/ :(

ttc baby how are you feeling? I still have hope in you this cycle.

Shelbs, I am testing on Sat too, If my hubby wait that long. He is very restless this week. He wants me to test sooner.

mmcheel1 9po is sooo early, girl. I don't ever dare testing that early. I am hoping and praying your line will show up soon.

burnsforbaby, I don't like new BandB too. I loved blue color, gave a nice contrast.

wish a wish, how are you doing? Any new symptoms?
my MOTO this week is
DIE:witch:DIE!

Hi Ladies! So, I am 5DPO. I started feeling slight cramping yesterday and still some today. I have been a little light headed today...anyone else experience these things this early on??

ttc baby how are you feeling? I still have hope in you this cycle.

Shelbs, I am testing on Sat too, If my hubby wait that long. He is very restless this week. He wants me to test sooner.

mmcheel1 9po is sooo early, girl. I don't ever dare testing that early. I am hoping and praying your line will show up soon.

burnsforbaby, I don't like new BandB too. I loved blue color, gave a nice contrast.

wish a wish, how are you doing? Any new symptoms?
my MOTO this week is

That's awesome! Let me know what you get! My hubs doesn't care when i test,he said he will know once i start getting fat. lol

am i the only one who doesnt like the new site layout. its so much harder for me to find my subscribed threads, i liked it a lot more when it i went right to my page & bam all posts where right there. :/ :(

You can change it back!

If you go to User CP and then scroll all the way to the bottom, there's a little drop down there. It'll say purple magnolia..change it to bnb momtastic and then the old look returns. :)

9 dpo negative test af cramps lower down get'em every month no sore boobies just cranky as usual that time of month, so guess its not going to happen I am coming to terms with it. If I only make one egg next month I done for

9DPO is way early. I know a lot of women on here seem to get BFP around 9DPO, but most of them don't. The egg can implant up to 12DPO (and if implants late, you won't see a BFP until 14-16 DPO), so you're not out yet!! Keep thinking positively! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

:dust:

my MOTO this week is

:rofl: Your motto is great! I think I'm going to use it too! :)

Good luck for Saturday, if your DH lets you make it there.

Hi Ladies! So, I am 5DPO. I started feeling slight cramping yesterday and still some today. I have been a little light headed today...anyone else experience these things this early on??

Hi AMH!

If your tubes are short, it's totally possible to start feeling things early on. The egg usually leaves the tube at around 5DPO and can start implanting right after that...but if your tubes are shorter, things can get started sooner. Mild cramping is a great sign!

I hope this is it for you! Good luck! :dust:

I don't feel hopeful ladies. I am a week late and definitely don't feel pregnant. I am having some mild cramping-nothing like what my period should be like. The only "symptoms" I am having are

hungry constantly-not to unusual for me though, I graze throughout the day anyway

cramping

my nose is soo stuffed up its ridiculous-stuffed, dry, little blood when i blow...TMI sorry!!

and I feel like I'm 100 degrees even with the windows open in the cold fall weather.

Boo!

well 10 dpo today and still cramps galore and I think my cp is lower then it had been, so I ask my RE about that and he said its still to early for cervix to move up even if pregnant, but who else knows about this stuff

CD1 for me today...AF started with a vengeance. :-( Oh well. New cycle...new hope. Got my schedule for this next cycle of when to take meds and come in for u/s and got some filled tonight so i'm ready. Bring it on. :happydance:

CD1 for me today...AF started with a vengeance. :-( Oh well. New cycle...new hope. Got my schedule for this next cycle of when to take meds and come in for u/s and got some filled tonight so i'm ready. Bring it on. :happydance:

Sorry AF came. I feel sad for you.
I am sure you'll be more lucky in the end of this year.
You are on progesterone, why did you get AF? I have to quit it, in order to get my period.

well 10 dpo today and still cramps galore and I think my cp is lower then it had been, so I ask my RE about that and he said its still to early for cervix to move up even if pregnant, but who else knows about this stuff

Hi Ice!!! Woohoo, can't wait to find out your baby's sex. How awesome will that be? :) I'm glad to hear your nauseau went away but that stinks the heartburn kicked in. i've never had heartburn before but i heard it can be pretty bad during pregnancy. and you can't really take anything for it either, can you? I would HOPE you have a bump by now. Normally you can see a bump on people that are smaller to begin with. i want to see that bump! post a pic!

Well it's only me having to do stuff because it's my blood that's really the problem. and since i carry the baby in my body, i have to do the crap. oh well. it's fine. as long as we have success soon, i won't resent hubby. He, he...he's taking a vitamin so that's something i guess. :)

Oh yes i'm so excited about it, i really hope that baby isn't going to be too shy :) Heartburn can be BAD, felt like a fire in my chest and throat..crazy lol. I guess there's some natural things for it that might help, but i didn't take anything. I was just thinking that i've to suck it up, this is nothing compare to labor :haha: I will post a bump pic as soon as i take it ;)

Oh yeah that makes sense that you have to do the most then. Dh takes vitamins and don't forget he sends his warriors to catch that eggy :haha:

ICE! You need a preggo journal so we can stalk you properly. :)

And so you can post cute bump pictures! ;)

Hehehe i don't even know how to make a journal, plus i don't think i have much to say there :haha: Not much is going on right now, waiting the time when i can feel my baby's first kicks but i probably won't even know that it was a baby's movement lol :D

How's everything with you? If i remember right you met with a fertility doc, still going there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->