Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi all I'm new here. I'm testing Sat morning. I had a bleed 9 days early lighter and shorter than normal.iv has cramps, headaches, dizziness ,a constant hungry feeling and today and yeaterday and today I had some white milky discharge. My period was due yesterday x

Hey Keyval
Welcome... got my fingers crossed for you. Have you not tested at all yet?

:dust::dust::dust:

Nope oh works alot so Sat will be the earliest we will be together hah I am getting impatient though hah

I'm confused. Your status says you're pregnant. Are you?

Well, I have been suffering from a severe uti; I literally would cry every time I had to pee thank god for a friend having some antibiotics. I got the over-the-counter shit and tried to get into the fast-track places, but the wait was hours long, and I had to cook for my family. I had 30 soldiers coming and couldn't let everyone down. I took someone elses meds; I know that's bad, but I feel so much better, and the cooking is all done. I have been decorating my house for Christmas. I love being a g'ma to my g'baby loves the lights.... He and my 2 yr old are like ooooo awwww lol

Hey ladies! Im new to the site. Im 13dpo. Af is supposed to visit tomorrow (hopefully not though) im here to get some support and compare symptoms.

A little history about my journey ttc.
In 2010 i had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in removal of my left tube. :cry:
In 2012 I had a molar pregnancy which resulted in me having to get chemo. After i got healthy from my molar pregnancy i have been trying ever since. Hopefully this is my month.

Im really not noticing any major symptoms. My boobs are sore, very gassy and bloated and i have been crying over almost everything.

Any 10 dpo buddies?? Currently on month 7 TTC with PCOS ugh. Im very humbled by the strong women here that have been at this much longer than I. Feeling very good about this month. Prayers and baby dust to all!!

I LOVE your avatar! It's so true! I can't be your dpo buddy just yet...i'm only cd10 today. I wish you all the best though this cycle!!! PCOS sucks. I don't have it but i have friends that do and I always feel so bad for them. I have prayers going out for you! :hugs:

I know right! I love ecards! Yea it does suck I didn't O until CD 51 this round. Yay me! Haha

why hello y'all! how is everyone? i hope y'all all had a good holiday! i moved to a new city so no internet except for my phone but my phones been dead for the last two days. lol! im good just super sick(nausea, back pain, stuffed nose, headache, light cramps in my tummy) & super tired. but my cm is white, watery & abundant looking. i figured i was sick cause of the move but ive been like this for a good 5 days & we moved yesterday so no clue, oh well. :/

AF was suppose to show up Thursday and there is no sign of her but I am getting bfn. It's so confusing. :(

Hi all I'm new here. I'm testing Sat morning. I had a bleed 9 days early lighter and shorter than normal.iv has cramps, headaches, dizziness ,a constant hungry feeling and today and yeaterday and today I had some white milky discharge. My period was due yesterday x

Hey Keyval

Nope oh works alot so Sat will be the earliest we will be together hah I am getting impatient though hah

Huh? I wish I was hah. What makes you think that. I just got a bfn this morn :(

So I got a BFN This morning. I feel awful today. Headaches, pains in legs,lower abdomen,bad lower back ache , feeling sick and dizzy and also hot. I really dont. Understand. Going to make a doctor's appointment for tues and get her to test me again. I wonder could it be a kidney infection maybe ?

Update to the ladies who know me here, it's in the spoiler :)
I just found out that i'm having a boy! :baby:

I am done ttc good luck to all you ladies; i'll check in thoughout to see if all gets bfp

Well, I have been suffering from a severe uti; I literally would cry every time I had to pee thank god for a friend having some antibiotics. I got the over-the-counter shit and tried to get into the fast-track places, but the wait was hours long, and I had to cook for my family. I had 30 soldiers coming and couldn't let everyone down. I took someone elses meds; I know that's bad, but I feel so much better, and the cooking is all done. I have been decorating my house for Christmas. I love being a g'ma to my g'baby loves the lights.... He and my 2 yr old are like ooooo awwww lol

Ugh, sorry about your uti. That stinks! Wow for cooking for 30 soldiers. :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Im new to the site. Im 13dpo. Af is supposed to visit tomorrow (hopefully not though) im here to get some support and compare symptoms.

A little history about my journey ttc.
In 2010 i had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in removal of my left tube. :cry:
In 2012 I had a molar pregnancy which resulted in me having to get chemo. After i got healthy from my molar pregnancy i have been trying ever since. Hopefully this is my month.

Im really not noticing any major symptoms. My boobs are sore, very gassy and bloated and i have been crying over almost everything.

Welcome mamakbear! You've come to the right place! I hope AF did not make her appearance yesterday!

So sorry to hear about your ectopic and molar pregnancies. That's just horrible. :hugs:

I have my fingers crossed for you!!! :dust:

Any 10 dpo buddies?? Currently on month 7 TTC with PCOS ugh. Im very humbled by the strong women here that have been at this much longer than I. Feeling very good about this month. Prayers and baby dust to all!!

I LOVE your avatar! It's so true! I can't be your dpo buddy just yet...i'm only cd10 today. I wish you all the best though this cycle!!! PCOS sucks. I don't have it but i have friends that do and I always feel so bad for them. I have prayers going out for you! :hugs:

I know right! I love ecards! Yea it does suck I didn't O until CD 51 this round. Yay me! Haha

Yuck, i can't imagine not o'ing until then...and just generally having no clue when you're going to so you just do it as often as you can so you don't miss it. Ugh...that would be miserable!

why hello y'all! how is everyone? i hope y'all all had a good holiday! i moved to a new city so no internet except for my phone but my phones been dead for the last two days. lol! im good just super sick(nausea, back pain, stuffed nose, headache, light cramps in my tummy) & super tired. but my cm is white, watery & abundant looking. i figured i was sick cause of the move but ive been like this for a good 5 days & we moved yesterday so no clue, oh well. :/

Hi there burns! That was a really good temp drop yesterday, maybe you're finally getting ready to O???!!! What is your temp today?

Hey Keyval

Huh? I wish I was hah. What makes you think that. I just got a bfn this morn :(

This is what made me think it...under your avatar, you have this option picked. Sorry for the bfn. :hugs:

friend's bnb avatar.PNG

ICEQUEEN!!! I've missed you!!! Awe, yay, congrats on it being a baby boy! Your bump is adorable on your avatar. You're so tiny! Can you please post some more pics???!!! Hope all is well! :hugs:

Ice, congratulations! It's amazing to find out the gender - I'm having a boy too! And you look great! Hope you've been feeling good this 2nd trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->