Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Miss Stacy- looks good for you what FI though?

Ughh on missing your O sweetie that's so aggravating

Burns-how are you doing

im doing good, i hope i ovulated already cause im annoyed with temping. lol! but im fine so far! :D how are doing?

Honey, your temps and your chart this cycle are just horrible. I hate this for you. It is either annovulatory OR you have PCOS! this is just not horrible. You need to have the doc's give you some meds to bring on a bleed so you can start fresh! You poor thing! :hugs:

Burns-how are you doing

im doing good, i hope i ovulated already cause im annoyed with temping. lol! but im fine so far! :D how are doing?

Honey, your temps and your chart this cycle are just horrible. I hate this for you. It is either annovulatory OR you have PCOS! this is just not horrible. You need to have the doc's give you some meds to bring on a bleed so you can start fresh! You poor thing! :hugs:

thanks, chances of that happening are VERY slim to none.

Burns-how are you doing

I just don't understand why you can't get help.

Burns-how are you doing

i dont even know, my doctors are bullshit doctors. its so ridiculous.

Burns-how are you doing

come to my doc's office, they'll take good care of you!!!

mmcheek- did he say why you would of gotten a pos test? that is def positive my tests with all 3 of my pregnancies were faint like that. I am so sorry chicy... but it def could be IB bleeding!!!

burns- I would bitch and moan till I got a different doc.. u may have to drive a while but they HAVE to do it doesn't matter what insurance you have. I am def no Dr but I am thinking you have PCOS.. I would try some natural meds and see if u can get things regulated. I feel so bad for u hun cause im a mess from being off BCP so I no the feeling of being totally overwhelmed.

all of us need to remember that this is a stressful phase BUT it is the most rewarding thing in this entire universe and we are all here for each other to support each other along the way :) xoxoxo

TTC- test today???

i'm sure you've seen by now it was negative and got period same day. Boo! oh well, new cycle, new hope. Start my femara Sunday. hope it works this time.

def a BIG BOOOO! i am sooo rooting for you.. this will be the biggest and bestest xmas gift ever !! GL i will be out till my bday in January but of course ill stick around :)

Awe, thanks girl!!! This will be DH's bday present too! His bday is Dec. 16 so how awesome to give this to him AND this will be my little christmas miracle if it finally happens! i will be over the moon. This cycle is already going fast. I feel like i just started cd1 but today is cd5 so woohoo! go fast cycle! So sorry you're out sweetie. Good thing is, your body seems to be regulating again. :hugs:

that would be an AMAZING xmas/bday present for you and your DH! My bday is Jan.16 so exactly one month after. lets pray for the best present in the entire world!!!! such great news its going so quickly for you.

Burns-how are you doing

I no I was so bummed it was ridick!! You still staying with us one more month?? I sure hope sooo!!

Burns- It is absurd that they are treating you this way. You need to call and first off bitch and there is AMAZING doctors out there but you have to find someone who is willing to help. You need to call around and travel if need be. People without health insurance (such as myself) don't have that problem. I have to pay cash which isn't that bad no different then groceries for the week and when its something this important to you and your DH I would pay outta pocket if I had to. There are doctors everywhere hunny. your temps are just so hard to read I cant even imagine thinking/assuming/uncertainty of O day esp after you TTC this long.

Burns- It is absurd that they are treating you this way. You need to call and first off bitch and there is AMAZING doctors out there but you have to find someone who is willing to help. You need to call around and travel if need be. People without health insurance (such as myself) don't have that problem. I have to pay cash which isn't that bad no different then groceries for the week and when its something this important to you and your DH I would pay outta pocket if I had to. There are doctors everywhere hunny. your temps are just so hard to read I cant even imagine thinking/assuming/uncertainty of O day esp after you TTC this long.

yeah we've been trying for a year on christmas. we would go somewhere to get treatments and tested but we have no vehicle. :(

Burns-how are you doing

come to my doc's office, they'll take good care of you!!!

i wish.. :sad2:

I'm CD27/11 DPO. I know it's really early but I was curiuos and yesterday I POAS with FMU,*:bfn:*It was a $1 store test. I am not sure how the pg tests are from there. I am not buying OPK from there anymore. I got +OPK with Answer tests and did not get a + on the $1 version.

Still having weird symptoms, cramping every day, weird pangs once in a while. The pain I am having reminds me of when I had a large cyst. I feel like AF will be here any second. My BB are not sore but my nipples feel like they have been rubbed raw. Still pain in my right armpit, heartburn and gassy. No spotting, dry CM, headache and nausea. I'm going to the chiropractor wednesday morning for an adjustment since my neck is so stiff and hopefully that will help with the headaches.

im new to this stuff, im currently 6dpo, had back to back iui's on the 20th (pm) and 21st (am) since then everyday ive had mild cramps, lower back aches, occasional headaches, dizziness and nausea. At work im smelling every single thing its pretty annoying and i cant wait to get home im so tired all day. im keeping my fingers crossed this is my 3rd time trying and ive never had symptoms like this before but trying to not sit on google and let it take its course til i test. good luck all on your bfp!

Hi yall im new here and have been TTC since 2009. I have done 5 rounds of clomid with no luck. I have irregular periods. this is my first time really using Fertility friend daily. Fertility friend is quite confusing. It said I Ovulated cd 21 then today switched it to cd 29... so i manually entered when I believe I ovulated... cd 25. lol... so Im cd 31 and 7dpo i believe. I have been having very mild cramps since cd 26. Im hoping thats a good sign... I am however getting headaches almost every morning upon waking * blah... but if its a symptom... ill take it lol

burns- Hunny you have got to have a vehicle to transport a child. Hopefully you guys can get one and then things will fall into place. I sure hope you can get to a dr soon. -hugs-

Hi yall im new here and have been TTC since 2009. I have done 5 rounds of clomid with no luck. I have irregular periods. this is my first time really using Fertility friend daily. Fertility friend is quite confusing. It said I Ovulated cd 21 then today switched it to cd 29... so i manually entered when I believe I ovulated... cd 25. lol... so Im cd 31 and 7dpo i believe. I have been having very mild cramps since cd 26. Im hoping thats a good sign... I am however getting headaches almost every morning upon waking * blah... but if its a symptom... ill take it lol

Welcome!!! headaches were certainly my 1st sign when I was pregnant with both my children

im new to this stuff, im currently 6dpo, had back to back iui's on the 20th (pm) and 21st (am) since then everyday ive had mild cramps, lower back aches, occasional headaches, dizziness and nausea. At work im smelling every single thing its pretty annoying and i cant wait to get home im so tired all day. im keeping my fingers crossed this is my 3rd time trying and ive never had symptoms like this before but trying to not sit on google and let it take its course til i test. good luck all on your bfp!

Welcome!! :flower: whats your test date???? 3rd child or 3rd month TTC??

burns- Hunny you have got to have a vehicle to transport a child. Hopefully you guys can get one and then things will fall into place. I sure hope you can get to a dr soon. -hugs-

we are getting a vehicle tomorrow. ;P thank you!!!!

mmcheek- did he say why you would of gotten a pos test? that is def positive my tests with all 3 of my pregnancies were faint like that. I am so sorry chicy... but it def could be IB bleeding!!!

burns- I would bitch and moan till I got a different doc.. u may have to drive a while but they HAVE to do it doesn't matter what insurance you have. I am def no Dr but I am thinking you have PCOS.. I would try some natural meds and see if u can get things regulated. I feel so bad for u hun cause im a mess from being off BCP so I no the feeling of being totally overwhelmed.

all of us need to remember that this is a stressful phase BUT it is the most rewarding thing in this entire universe and we are all here for each other to support each other along the way :) xoxoxo

TTC- test today???

i'm sure you've seen by now it was negative and got period same day. Boo! oh well, new cycle, new hope. Start my femara Sunday. hope it works this time.

def a BIG BOOOO! i am sooo rooting for you.. this will be the biggest and bestest xmas gift ever !! GL i will be out till my bday in January but of course ill stick around :)

Awe, thanks girl!!! This will be DH's bday present too! His bday is Dec. 16 so how awesome to give this to him AND this will be my little christmas miracle if it finally happens! i will be over the moon. This cycle is already going fast. I feel like i just started cd1 but today is cd5 so woohoo! go fast cycle! So sorry you're out sweetie. Good thing is, your body seems to be regulating again. :hugs:

that would be an AMAZING xmas/bday present for you and your DH! My bday is Jan.16 so exactly one month after. lets pray for the best present in the entire world!!!! such great news its going so quickly for you.

Yes it would, i hope so bad it works this time!!! Happy early birthday to you!!!

Best of luck to you redsox, sounds very promising!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->