Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi all I'm new here. I'm testing Sat morning. I had a bleed 9 days early lighter and shorter than normal.iv has cramps, headaches, dizziness ,a constant hungry feeling and today and yeaterday and today I had some white milky discharge. My period was due yesterday x

Hey Keyval
Welcome... got my fingers crossed for you. Have you not tested at all yet?

:dust::dust::dust:

Nope oh works alot so Sat will be the earliest we will be together hah I am getting impatient though hah

I'm confused. Your status says you're pregnant. Are you?

Huh? I wish I was hah. What makes you think that. I just got a bfn this morn :(

This is what made me think it...under your avatar, you have this option picked. Sorry for the bfn. :hugs:

View attachment 705183

Oh no I didn't realise it said that. I generally do be on this on my phone. I may change it.

why hello y'all! How is everyone? I hope y'all all had a good holiday! I moved to a new city so no internet except for my phone but my phones been dead for the last two days. Lol! Im good just super sick(nausea, back pain, stuffed nose, headache, light cramps in my tummy) & super tired. But my cm is white, watery & abundant looking. I figured i was sick cause of the move but ive been like this for a good 5 days & we moved yesterday so no clue, oh well. :/

hi there burns! That was a really good temp drop yesterday, maybe you're finally getting ready to o???!!! What is your temp today?

Update to the ladies who know me here, it's in the spoiler :)
I just found out that i'm having a boy! :baby:

ICEQUEEN!!! I've missed you!!! Awe, yay, congrats on it being a baby boy! Your bump is adorable on your avatar. You're so tiny! Can you please post some more pics???!!! Hope all is well! :hugs:

Heyyyy :hugs: and thank you! I can post more pix when i take some ;)

Ice, congratulations! It's amazing to find out the gender - I'm having a boy too! And you look great! Hope you've been feeling good this 2nd trimester.

Thanks and congrats to you too! I've been feeling great, back to normal again :) What about you? Looks like baby boys are popular :D

Ice, congratulations! It's amazing to find out the gender - I'm having a boy too! And you look great! Hope you've been feeling good this 2nd trimester.

Thanks and congrats to you too! I've been feeling great, back to normal again :) What about you? Looks like baby boys are popular :D

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! lucky u! Im SOOO happy for you girl. Hard to believe that was 23 weeks ago when you got your BFP. love the bump pic!!! so glad your feeling well, you should be all good from this point on till the end!! Now u need to send your boy vibes to this momma! :) lol We are really taking it on this month. I am on AF now and in 2 weeks we will be DTD so I cant miss it. so glad to hear from you girl. xoxo

Keyval- sorry about the BFN! least your closer to O
Burns- u get a car yet??
mmcheek- I sure hope you stick around. what made you know your done TTC?

Hi all I'm new here. I'm testing Sat morning. I had a bleed 9 days early lighter and shorter than normal.iv has cramps, headaches, dizziness ,a constant hungry feeling and today and yeaterday and today I had some white milky discharge. My period was due yesterday x

Hey Keyval
Welcome... got my fingers crossed for you. Have you not tested at all yet?

:dust::dust::dust:

Nope oh works alot so Sat will be the earliest we will be together hah I am getting impatient though hah

I'm confused. Your status says you're pregnant. Are you?

Huh? I wish I was hah. What makes you think that. I just got a bfn this morn :(

This is what made me think it...under your avatar, you have this option picked. Sorry for the bfn. :hugs:

View attachment 705183

Oh no I didn't realise it said that. I generally do be on this on my phone. I may change it.

Yeah, i know a lot of people use this program on their phones. I can't get this app on my phone. i guess it hasn't come to Android yet? :-/ I just respond on my computer. i find the actual keyboard way easier to type on!

why hello y'all! How is everyone? I hope y'all all had a good holiday! I moved to a new city so no internet except for my phone but my phones been dead for the last two days. Lol! Im good just super sick(nausea, back pain, stuffed nose, headache, light cramps in my tummy) & super tired. But my cm is white, watery & abundant looking. I figured i was sick cause of the move but ive been like this for a good 5 days & we moved yesterday so no clue, oh well. :/

hi there burns! That was a really good temp drop yesterday, maybe you're finally getting ready to o???!!! What is your temp today?

oh goodness girl, i thought you were going to get your big spike. Ugh. :-/

I should be back in the 2ww starting Thursday! I should O tonight late or for sure tomorrow sometime. When on fertility meds, they tell you when you will O. it's so weird. But great appointment today with my u/s. 2 MATURE FOLLIES and one almost there. One on left was 27mm and two on the right were 20 and 16. HCG trigger should help them all on their way. Woot woot! Please God give us our miracle this cycle. [-o<

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Lots of BDing because we are determined.

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

AF due dec. 15

I should be back in the 2ww starting Thursday! I should O tonight late or for sure tomorrow sometime. When on fertility meds, they tell you when you will O. it's so weird. But great appointment today with my u/s. 2 MATURE FOLLIES and one almost there. One on left was 27mm and two on the right were 20 and 16. HCG trigger should help them all on their way. Woot woot! Please God give us our miracle this cycle. [-o<

Good luck honey. Im really hoping this is your month.x

So dh SA came back all normal. GP has finally reffered me to a fertility clinic, only god knows how long this process will take. I hate this waiting game :cry:

I felt really down after my appt and cried myself to sleep.

On another note, if i OV'd when I think i did, i would be 12dpo today.. i decided to do a FRER with FMU today and im sure i saw a squinter of a line ONLY by holding it up to the light in 101 different angels (you know how we do!!!) but I think im seeing it because I want to see it if you know what I mean. AF should be arriving 2moro or Thursday... I really hope she stays away and this is the begining of a BFP.

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

AF due dec. 15

Aleas - good luck, fx for your BFP.
Just need to add... Your ring is gorgeous!!!!

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd12 bd, same as cd11

AF due dec. 15

Aleas - good luck, fx for your BFP.
Just need to add... Your ring is gorgeous!!!!

Thank you! Best of luck to everyone! how am i supposed to not poas yet.... lol. Grr, just so excited hoping for a bfp! Ill update for todays symptoms.

Zeb, i am truly praying for you! I hope nasty af stays away from you. :)

Zeb, i am truly praying for you! I hope nasty af stays away from you. :)

I'm hoping and praying af stays away. Now i now your not suppose to look at the test after the time limit but me being me... :shy: ... anyway, the second line which was a squinter earlier on was totaly visible without holding it up to a light... I'm not getting my hopes up cuz they'll only be crushed but I'm sooooo hoping im going to get a :bfp: soon!!!
Legs are aching and also getting AF type pains..

Baby dust to all. x :dust::dust::dust:

Hi... mind if I join? :)

Ttc #2, currently a mom to a beautiful DS who will be turning one next week

Have been trying for #2 for a few months now. This month in particular I'm really struggling with reading my chart, so would love your help in interpreting it! I couldn't be bothered with OPKs this month as they have led to so much anxiety and frustration in the past that I swear they were the reason my ovulation was so late in my cycle.

I've been sick with a headcold a little bit over the past month, so would attribute that to some wonky temps? CD12 I was definitely feeling feverish and fighting something off. Still, I was pretty sure I was o'ing.

Was confident I'd o'ed, but was disappointed on CD16 to only see a small rise, and even more disappointed on CD17 to see a major dip. The only thing I can think of for CD17 was that I had major tension headache/throat/sinus issues.

Still, I was watching my CM like a hawk and think it matches best with an O day of 14 or 15...

Appreciate your insight! Thanks in advance!

Oh, and for the record, no sense in comparing against previous charts, as I can be ALL over the map: two cycles ago I o'ed on CD27 and cycle lasted 40 days; one cycle ago I o'ed on CD15 and cycle lasted 24 days

I've been seeing a RE to help sort and all my tests come back fine. I seriously think cycles with later O are owing on account of pressure to O!

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b4gh6

Oh, and just for fun I went ahead a few days into the future and entered in a bunch of temps in the higher range. It refuses to give me crosshairs any earlier than CD17.

I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate any later than CD15, though, because my CM was so gummy/sticky/creamy, whereas CD12-15, it was EWCM.

Thoughts??

Again, thanks so much!

Hi... mind if I join? :)

Ttc #2, currently a mom to a beautiful DS who will be turning one next week

Have been trying for #2 for a few months now. This month in particular I'm really struggling with reading my chart, so would love your help in interpreting it! I couldn't be bothered with OPKs this month as they have led to so much anxiety and frustration in the past that I swear they were the reason my ovulation was so late in my cycle.

I've been sick with a headcold a little bit over the past month, so would attribute that to some wonky temps? CD12 I was definitely feeling feverish and fighting something off. Still, I was pretty sure I was o'ing.

Was confident I'd o'ed, but was disappointed on CD16 to only see a small rise, and even more disappointed on CD17 to see a major dip. The only thing I can think of for CD17 was that I had major tension headache/throat/sinus issues.

Still, I was watching my CM like a hawk and think it matches best with an O day of 14 or 15...

Appreciate your insight! Thanks in advance!

Oh, and for the record, no sense in comparing against previous charts, as I can be ALL over the map: two cycles ago I o'ed on CD27 and cycle lasted 40 days; one cycle ago I o'ed on CD15 and cycle lasted 24 days

I've been seeing a RE to help sort and all my tests come back fine. I seriously think cycles with later O are owing on account of pressure to O!

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b4gh6

Oh, and just for fun I went ahead a few days into the future and entered in a bunch of temps in the higher range. It refuses to give me crosshairs any earlier than CD17.

I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate any later than CD15, though, because my CM was so gummy/sticky/creamy, whereas CD12-15, it was EWCM.

Thoughts??

Again, thanks so much!

Feel free to join us

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...day-need-some-tww-buddies-4.html#post30754995

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->