Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

since i got my crosshairs im not even going to temp anymore. ;p

Sweetie im not sure about your temps. I wouldn't stop temping. are you currently CD51?? you need 3 high temps above coverline. Also weren't you bleeding a lot this cycle??

Hi... mind if I join? :)

Ttc #2, currently a mom to a beautiful DS who will be turning one next week

Have been trying for #2 for a few months now. This month in particular I'm really struggling with reading my chart, so would love your help in interpreting it! I couldn't be bothered with OPKs this month as they have led to so much anxiety and frustration in the past that I swear they were the reason my ovulation was so late in my cycle.

I've been sick with a headcold a little bit over the past month, so would attribute that to some wonky temps? CD12 I was definitely feeling feverish and fighting something off. Still, I was pretty sure I was o'ing.

Was confident I'd o'ed, but was disappointed on CD16 to only see a small rise, and even more disappointed on CD17 to see a major dip. The only thing I can think of for CD17 was that I had major tension headache/throat/sinus issues.

Still, I was watching my CM like a hawk and think it matches best with an O day of 14 or 15...

Appreciate your insight! Thanks in advance!

Oh, and for the record, no sense in comparing against previous charts, as I can be ALL over the map: two cycles ago I o'ed on CD27 and cycle lasted 40 days; one cycle ago I o'ed on CD15 and cycle lasted 24 days

I've been seeing a RE to help sort and all my tests come back fine. I seriously think cycles with later O are owing on account of pressure to O!

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b4gh6

Oh, and just for fun I went ahead a few days into the future and entered in a bunch of temps in the higher range. It refuses to give me crosshairs any earlier than CD17.

I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate any later than CD15, though, because my CM was so gummy/sticky/creamy, whereas CD12-15, it was EWCM.

Thoughts??

Again, thanks so much!

Welcome!!! of course you can join!!I am thinking Cd16-17 might be the day of O because you had a temp drops after and temps tend to always stay high until AF. Its hard to read because you don't take temps daily. Sometimes I only get watery not EWCM during O. 3 temps high is when you will get your CHs. GL to u. Your cycles aren't regulated so that's toughy. I know the feeling since being off BCP I cant predict anything. its very frustrating. Maybe you can take something natural to regulate cycles. are you Bfing your DS?

Thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! O:) Totally hear you on why you think I might have o'ed on CD16 or CD17 -- it's just that I can't get past the quality of my CM on those days. TMI (!!), but it was so much gummier and stickier on CD16 compared to CD12, 13, 14, 15... I remember on Sunday saying to myself, "awesome! I'm clearly in the LP now!!" because even though I only had a temp shift from 36.4 to 36.55 (Celsius), which is still a fairly typical 1DPO shift for me, that it was kind of being "confirmed" by my CM, which was so rubbery/gummy I could roll it in a ball on my fingers, you know?

Anyway! I guess we'll see. I might have to override FF on my CH. Just have to be patient, which is not my strongsuit:wacko:

I haven't been bf'ing in 6 months, so I think that has settled itself. I am blaming a lot of my irregularity on both vitex and stress. When I went for testing with my RE, all bloodwork came back perfect, but the only strange thing was that I was showing higher than normal progesterone levels in the follicular phase. We chatted about the vitex and both agreed it it what has likely been playing a bit with my body, not to mention stress around o'ing. I can't even begin to describe how liberated I feel without the OPKs. I don't find temping stressful at all, but "testing" with my OPKs seriously had me going crazy!!

I did skip a few temps because DS was up during the night and would have thrown off my temps those days.

The only other thing I can think that might have happed on CD 17 is a "fallback rise"??

Yes I guess anything is possible. Hopefully you will get a BFP and not have to wonder. haha lol I dont mind temping either and OPK do drive me crazy but last 2 months I didn't use them and I was lost wondering.:wacko: I figure if I get O symptoms, pos opk, and temp rise I feel better about confirming O. I mean 3/3 is better then 1/3 .

Tested againn this morning... no line at all... not even a squinter! i feeli like giving up! :(

Hang in there sweetie. we all feel this way at times and its completely ok. sometimes when people "give up" the stress level drops and the BFP comes after!! so try to not stress ( I no its impossible) but try. I think you are 7months TTC as us. one of us are sure to get a BFP for the holiday season! :flower:

Sweetie im not sure about your temps. I wouldn't stop temping. are you currently CD51?? you need 3 high temps above coverline. Also weren't you bleeding a lot this cycle??

yeah?

I mean its totally up to you. but I don't think you confirmed O yet. The dotted crosshairs are uncertain as well. I wish you had a good Dr in your area. im frustrated for you girl.:hugs:

yeah?

I mean its totally up to you. but I don't think you confirmed O yet. The dotted crosshairs are uncertain as well. I wish you had a good Dr in your area. im frustrated for you girl.:hugs:

they were solid til i entered today's temp. & oh well if we don't conceive this cycle we are just stopping to try cause its been a year & we are just over it. someone mine & his age shouldn't be having trouble conceiving its ridiculous.

yeah?

they were solid til i entered today's temp. & oh well if we don't conceive this cycle we are just stopping to try cause its been a year & we are just over it. someone mine & his age shouldn't be having trouble conceiving its ridiculous.

Your chart changed Cd51 within few minutes of me looking. I had them side by side. Did u take your temp twice then change it? aww girl dont be upset you just need to get yourself to a dr who is willing to help you and your DH along the way. Someday(soon) when you get your miracle baby all this stress and frustration will totally be worth it. hang in there

ok guys... dumb question... How do i chart?

get a basil body thermometer (bbt) from walmart they are like $7. then take your temp every morning around the same time starting on the first day of your period.

yeah?

Your chart changed Cd51 within few minutes of me looking. I had them side by side. Did u take your temp twice then change it? aww girl dont be upset you just need to get yourself to a dr who is willing to help you and your DH along the way. Someday(soon) when you get your miracle baby all this stress and frustration will totally be worth it. hang in there

no i dont think so i added today's temp and ff said it changed my o date from like cd42 to like 48 or something like that. i take my temp around 7-8am each morning. i get up at 3am each morning with my husband to make him breakfast then i go straight to bed then wake up in between 7-8.

Heyyy everyone..new to this site I joined becoz I feel like im going crazyyyy!!! I would say were NTNP and this month im hoping its a positive!!! since Monday I hve had spotting on and off, it started out pink and now its brownish..sorry tmi...I have extremely sore boobs (more than ever before) and cramping! im due on on Monday and hoping for a positive Monday morning..i don't think I can take another negative but my fiancé don't understand how stressful it is POAS!! haha thanks for letting me rant, I needed it!! xx baby dust to everyone x :) x

Have been trying for #2 for a few months now. This month in particular I'm really struggling with reading my chart, so would love your help in interpreting it! I couldn't be bothered with OPKs this month as they have led to so much anxiety and frustration in the past that I swear they were the reason my ovulation was so late in my cycle.

I've been sick with a headcold a little bit over the past month, so would attribute that to some wonky temps? CD12 I was definitely feeling feverish and fighting something off. Still, I was pretty sure I was o'ing.

Was confident I'd o'ed, but was disappointed on CD16 to only see a small rise, and even more disappointed on CD17 to see a major dip. The only thing I can think of for CD17 was that I had major tension headache/throat/sinus issues.

Still, I was watching my CM like a hawk and think it matches best with an O day of 14 or 15...

Oh, and for the record, no sense in comparing against previous charts, as I can be ALL over the map: two cycles ago I o'ed on CD27 and cycle lasted 40 days; one cycle ago I o'ed on CD15 and cycle lasted 24 days

I've been seeing a RE to help sort and all my tests come back fine. I seriously think cycles with later O are owing on account of pressure to O!

Here's my chart:

Oh, and just for fun I went ahead a few days into the future and entered in a bunch of temps in the higher range. It refuses to give me crosshairs any earlier than CD17.

I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate any later than CD15, though, because my CM was so gummy/sticky/creamy, whereas CD12-15, it was EWCM.

Thoughts??

Again, thanks so much!

Welcome!!! of course you can join!!I am thinking Cd16-17 might be the day of O because you had a temp drops after and temps tend to always stay high until AF. Its hard to read because you don't take temps daily. Sometimes I only get watery not EWCM during O. 3 temps high is when you will get your CHs. GL to u. Your cycles aren't regulated so that's toughy. I know the feeling since being off BCP I cant predict anything. its very frustrating. Maybe you can take something natural to regulate cycles. are you Bfing your DS?

Thanks so much, LovingMyGirls! O:) Totally hear you on why you think I might have o'ed on CD16 or CD17 -- it's just that I can't get past the quality of my CM on those days. TMI (!!), but it was so much gummier and stickier on CD16 compared to CD12, 13, 14, 15... I remember on Sunday saying to myself, "awesome! I'm clearly in the LP now!!" because even though I only had a temp shift from 36.4 to 36.55 (Celsius), which is still a fairly typical 1DPO shift for me, that it was kind of being "confirmed" by my CM, which was so rubbery/gummy I could roll it in a ball on my fingers, you know?

Anyway! I guess we'll see. I might have to override FF on my CH. Just have to be patient, which is not my strongsuit:wacko:

I haven't been bf'ing in 6 months, so I think that has settled itself. I am blaming a lot of my irregularity on both vitex and stress. When I went for testing with my RE, all bloodwork came back perfect, but the only strange thing was that I was showing higher than normal progesterone levels in the follicular phase. We chatted about the vitex and both agreed it it what has likely been playing a bit with my body, not to mention stress around o'ing. I can't even begin to describe how liberated I feel without the OPKs. I don't find temping stressful at all, but "testing" with my OPKs seriously had me going crazy!!

I did skip a few temps because DS was up during the night and would have thrown off my temps those days.

The only other thing I can think that might have happed on CD 17 is a "fallback rise"??

Yes I guess anything is possible. Hopefully you will get a BFP and not have to wonder. haha lol I dont mind temping either and OPK do drive me crazy but last 2 months I didn't use them and I was lost wondering.:wacko: I figure if I get O symptoms, pos opk, and temp rise I feel better about confirming O. I mean 3/3 is better then 1/3 .

SO true. Think I just needed break from them, plus I couldn't justify the cost anymore! The ones with lines make me extra crazy, so I had been purchasing the Clearblue digis, but they're pretty pricey I find. Sometimes I'll "treat" myself and get a deal on them on Amazon, but again, I thought I'd take a break. Temps alone were good for me last time.

LovingMyGirls, apologies if you've already answered this q for a million other gals on the forum, but did you find conceiving your second DD harder than your first...and how is it comparing to this time TTC? I took it for granted how easy it was first time round :wacko:!! I was on vitex then, but have found it to be doing some strange things of late so am taking a break for a while! Weekend baby dust to you (and boy baby dust at that!). I love being a mom to a little boy! Would take whatever I'm lucky enough to get this (hopefully) next time 'round, though!!

Here's my chart:

Thoughts??

Again, thanks so much!

SO true. Think I just needed break from them, plus I couldn't justify the cost anymore! The ones with lines make me extra crazy, so I had been purchasing the Clearblue digis, but they're pretty pricey I find. Sometimes I'll "treat" myself and get a deal on them on Amazon, but again, I thought I'd take a break. Temps alone were good for me last time.

LovingMyGirls, apologies if you've already answered this q for a million other gals on the forum, but did you find conceiving your second DD harder than your first...and how is it comparing to this time TTC? I took it for granted how easy it was first time round :wacko:!! I was on vitex then, but have found it to be doing some strange things of late so am taking a break for a while! Weekend baby dust to you (and boy baby dust at that!). I love being a mom to a little boy! Would take whatever I'm lucky enough to get this (hopefully) next time 'round, though!!

I don't mind answering anything but with my 2nd I did the NTNP and within 3 months I was preggo. (no temping no Opks) just Bding when we wanted and not pulling out. BTW there is no TMI on here. haha I ended up with a miscarriage. (7 weeks) BUT I will tell you that the 1st time me and my DH DTD after our terrible loss we conceived FIRST ATTEMPT.(was shocked cause was NTNP) Now with this wanting to be my 4th pregnancy I find it EXTREMELY more difficult. I honestly think we as women alone stress about everything and when you add something so important and so special to the mix our bodies are on overload. Statistics show that women who are NTNP conceive much quicker then those TTC. But I feel its just hitting the timing correctly! I think with you its just your body regulating and within a few months I think you will have no problem due to your prior pregnancy!! I hope that helped and I answered you question :)

ok guys... dumb question... How do i chart?

get a basil body thermometer (bbt) from walmart they are like $7. then take your temp every morning around the same time starting on the first day of your period.

Thanks Burns - I've read that your sleep shouldnt be disturned before you temp... is that correct?

You can get basal thermometers online as well. Normal thermometer will not give you accurate enough temps. You can start whenever(so you get the jist) but start actually record on FF (fertily friend) on your first day of menses. Its very important as well to temp within few minutes of opening your eyes. You need to leave it on or beside your bed. The minute you stand up and walk your temp is no longer accurate. You can take vaginal or orally. Also make sure that you stick it UNDER your tongue(if oral) on either side that's the "hot spot" you need to look for. It will eventually be instinct after few weeks and you feel lost if you miss it one day. LOL GL to you and it does confirm O. when you get the CH you will get thrilled :happydance: hope that helps you out!

oh good lord, FINALLY! :) Yay!!! :happydance:

i hope it's for real cause temping this cycle is pure hell since its such a long cycle. lol. :haha: but i took a frer yesterday cause hubby was annoyed with waiting so i took it while he was at work and went back to sleep for a good 4 hours and looked at the test and there was like a hair line of pink where the positive part is so im not even going based off my ff chart on ovulation im just waiting start again so i can't do my tempting more accurately. lol oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->