Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies,
Please can anyone who knows about charting tell why i have flat temps for 6 days now,am 11 dop today,its the first time am seeing this since i started charting 4 months ago

I am not sure why its the exact same temp but as long as it doesn't dip below cover I wouldn't worry one bit. :) stay positive!!! what is your test date?

Thanks for you respond,
AF is due on Saturday, will only test if its late

I think i'm back...i'm thinking 1 dpo today with my temp spike. i sure hope so. i'm tired. :haha:

Please check out my journal for the latest big updates. They are too long to post here. Mainly the entry about our big RE appointment to discuss next steps. I will go back and play catch up now!

7 dpo - lots of cramping today, with dark (brownish) bleeding. The bleeding is gone now. Lasted a couple hours or so.

And now I have a searing headache :S Not sure if its all in my head - but the headache is surely out of the norm for me! Can a headache be a symptom of pregnancy? Or am I reading into my symptoms too much? haha :p

7 dpo - lots of cramping today, with dark (brownish) bleeding. The bleeding is gone now. Lasted a couple hours or so.

And now I have a searing headache :S Not sure if its all in my head - but the headache is surely out of the norm for me! Can a headache be a symptom of pregnancy? Or am I reading into my symptoms too much? haha :p

Headache is how I found out to test I was pregnant! def good sign. sounds like implantation :) :thumbup:

well today my cervix was soft, high, open & cm was watery, VERY watery. hmm. took a opk but it was negative, but i figured it was since i got a positive a few days ago. :/ any ideas. we baby danced yesterday & plan on it today & tomorrow but this is going to be hard tho cause my hubby is going in the field for the next 7 days so im HOPING if i do ovulate (if i havent already) that it waits till hes back from the field! :( the army is screws us outta having kids.. i swear. :l

Hello babyandbump family! This is my first post. My DH and I are just starting TTC and I am in the waiting period. I got off of OC in July 2013 and have been monitoring my cycle closely since then. I've found some months I don't think I ovulated, but since October I am sure I have been. This month was very strange and I O'd two days early, on the 23rd.
I had a fright when one day before I O'd I started bleeding (first time this has happened). I went to the doctor and she did an exam and said it was just ovulation bleeding. This means we DTD 3 days before I O'd. Now I am just waiting.
Does anyone know if you are less likely to get a BFP when you have ovulation bleeding?
I am so happy to have people I can talk to about our journey to parenthood. I live abroad right now and I have no one to talk to about these things.
Thank you for any advice!

Hello babyandbump family! This is my first post. My DH and I are just starting TTC and I am in the waiting period. I got off of OC in July 2013 and have been monitoring my cycle closely since then. I've found some months I don't think I ovulated, but since October I am sure I have been. This month was very strange and I O'd two days early, on the 23rd.
I had a fright when one day before I O'd I started bleeding (first time this has happened). I went to the doctor and she did an exam and said it was just ovulation bleeding. This means we DTD 3 days before I O'd. Now I am just waiting.
Does anyone know if you are less likely to get a BFP when you have ovulation bleeding?
I am so happy to have people I can talk to about our journey to parenthood. I live abroad right now and I have no one to talk to about these things.
Thank you for any advice!

Welcome to BnB and the TWW! I hope this TTC journey is short ans sweet for you. :)

As for ovulation bleeding, it's just the sign of a really strong ovulation. Some people say it can be a sign of fertility. But, really, it doesn't have a real effect on your chances. As long as you BD at the right time, you're in with a chance.

I hope you get your BFP soon. :)

Headache is how I found out to test I was pregnant! def good sign. sounds like implantation :) :thumbup:

Yikes! I sure do hope you're right! :)

Will test if AF doesn't come (can't handle a negative test). I am due in 5 days!

Welcome Lainy08!

I agree with DBZ34 - ovulation bleeding is a good indicator of ovulation, but not a BFP unfortunately! :( If only it were!

Hi everyone, I am very new to all this and right now I am waiting to do a pregnancy test around half Feb. on the 29th of Jan. me and my husband had unprotected sex and a day later I ovulated. I keep track on a calendar and can feel each month when I have ovulated. So we basically did the deed a day before I ovulated.
I have read several different opinions on when it's the best to do a test. A few days before my period should start? Only on the day I am supposed to have my period. Because I want to avoid false negatives and possible confusion.
I do have a tilted uterus and have read conflicting opinions on that too, some people say it makes no difference, others say it can be more difficult to get pregnant. Today is the 31st and besides from a sore feeling in my lower back I don't feel any different, but of course right now would be too early to feel any symptoms yet.. I think?

So a quick questions for those that have been charting a whole. On the 20th I got my positive opk that morning, that night I felt ovulation. (I'm one of those people). So would I count my the 21rst as 1dpo or the 22nd as 1dpo

got a positive opk early today then took one once more when it was like 6 hours later & it was negitive. plan on babydancing tonight just incase. hopefuly tomorrow ill figure it out. :/

Burnsforbaby - hi - firstly I'd like to say OPK are positive for sometimes only a few hours as they catch the surge.

I would bd tonight as theres better chance of conception if you bd before ovulation.
Good luck x

So a quick questions for those that have been charting a whole. On the 20th I got my positive opk that morning, that night I felt ovulation. (I'm one of those people). So would I count my the 21rst as 1dpo or the 22nd as 1dpo

Hmm...It does depend on what your chart looks like, if you're charting (if you are, can you show us your chart?). But, in general, I would probably count the 21st as ovulation day and the 22nd as 1dpo.

Welcome to the TWW! Good luck!

So I O'd super early this month which is CD15 so im praying my cycles are finally regulated since off BC. I am so ecstatic since I been TTC I have NEVER had all 4 at the same time. I had temp dip,posOPK,EWCM, and HS CP and of course Bded at the right time. This cycle would be perfect I would be due on my DH bday. :) One other thing so I refuse to symptom spot I think it drives me insane in my head BUT I will say I LOVE all of you that do because I love seeing whats happening on what DPO. Last night 2dpo I had TERRIBLE cramps like worse than AF and I have no clue what this means it definitely wasn't O cramps because I confirmed O and plus I know what they feel like. Anyone ever experience this? honestly I never feel much of anything on the symptom side of things so this was very odd.

So I O'd super early this month which is CD15 so im praying my cycles are finally regulated since off BC. I am so ecstatic since I been TTC I have NEVER had all 4 at the same time. I had temp dip,posOPK,EWCM, and HS CP and of course Bded at the right time. This cycle would be perfect I would be due on my DH bday. :) One other thing so I refuse to symptom spot I think it drives me insane in my head BUT I will say I LOVE all of you that do because I love seeing whats happening on what DPO. Last night 2dpo I had TERRIBLE cramps like worse than AF and I have no clue what this means it definitely wasn't O cramps because I confirmed O and plus I know what they feel like. Anyone ever experience this? honestly I never feel much of anything on the symptom side of things so this was very odd.

Good luck!!! I hope this is it!

And thank you D3z4for responding

Hmm...It does depend on what your chart looks like, if you're charting (if you are, can you show us your chart?). But, in general, I would probably count the 21st as ovulation day and the 22nd as 1dpo.

Welcome to the TWW! Good luck!

I'm not sure if I can share my chart. I'm new at it so I'm not sure if I wen did it right in the beginning

Anyone have twinges/cramps? Not full on AF cramps but lots of twinges and back pain. I am hoping this is good and that I am not making it up to be more than it is:book:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->