Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi everyone.. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months. I was not ovulating on my own, so I was put on Clomid. I am currently taking 100mg and I have gotten AF on my own the past 2 months. Cycle length of 30 days. I am currently on CD 24, and I've been experiencing some things that I would like some feedback on.. Around 8-9dpo, I had the feeling of a UTI, lots of pressure in my belly and hurt a little when I peed, but no burning. Doctor sent me for urinalysis and it came back negative. I had spotting late evening on 11dpo and the morning of 12dpo. Very light, pinkish in color with a drop of of darker blood. No spotting since then. The dpo are approximate within a day or 2 (I've have confirmed ovulation via bloodwork, so I know I'm ovulating), but I do not use an OPK. I had mild cramping the day before and the day of the spotting. Other than that, I have no other symptoms besides feeling bloated. I took a FRER today, but it's only 1 1/2 days after the spotting, so I don't even think the test would be positive even if I were pregnant. Has anyone else had these symptoms of a UTI feeling and spotting and gone on to get a BFP? I could use some good stories

^Kels, I don't have experience with that, sorry! But just thought I would wish you the best of luck :) Hope you get your BFP soon! :)

As for me - currently 11 dpo. I think I'm out for this 2ww though. I tested today and got a BFN :(

^Rapunzel, thank you!! Really hoping this month is it for us! Don't give up hope on yours yet! 11 dpo is still early!! Best of luck!!

GL Kels and Rapunzel :) FX for you both to get your BFP :) Some women truly don't get BFP till 15dpo. I rule myself out 14dpo with a BFN till then theres DEFINATELY hope. Hope you aren't getting UTI I often get them from TTC try to pee 15 mins after BD.

about me 5-6dpo boobies are so sore which is odd but not much of anything else. testing Sat with the DH which would only be 9/10dpo but I am so excited. we finally after 8 months hit the perfect time,day, and position (LOL). anyone else testing this weekend?

LovingMyGirls, good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) I didn't have a UTI, all my tests came back negative, but I felt like I had one :( I'm testing this weekend too! I'm supposed to get AF on Sunday, so I am going to try to wait to test until Saturday! Best of luck!!!

LovingMyGirls, good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) I didn't have a UTI, all my tests came back negative, but I felt like I had one :( I'm testing this weekend too! I'm supposed to get AF on Sunday, so I am going to try to wait to test until Saturday! Best of luck!!!

Thanks so much!! I am testing Saturday as well even though af isn't due till tues!! CANT WAIT literally! haha GL:flower:

GL Kels and Rapunzel :) FX for you both to get your BFP :) Some women truly don't get BFP till 15dpo. I rule myself out 14dpo with a BFN till then theres DEFINATELY hope. Hope you aren't getting UTI I often get them from TTC try to pee 15 mins after BD.

about me 5-6dpo boobies are so sore which is odd but not much of anything else. testing Sat with the DH which would only be 9/10dpo but I am so excited. we finally after 8 months hit the perfect time,day, and position (LOL). anyone else testing this weekend?

Aww! You have given me hope!! :hugs: Maybe just maybe I can get a BFP this cycle! Praying hard! :)

Hey Ladies

I'm returning to the 2ww as I'm sure I've ovulated although I can't pin point exactly when!!! Here are my assumption:

Cd17 for me And think I'll take cd14/15 as o as I had 2 days of faint 2 lines on my OPK cd12/13 and my pink pad has o cd15 - I have AF due 14th/15th but my app has it 17th so not sure if I'll test on valentines day or wait and see as I was a week late last month. Not hopeful this month but hey ho!!

My OPK never showed a BFP but I had ewcm and bad large chin spots around cd11/12 just like last month and ewcm from cd12 for 2 days.
We bd every other day from cd10 so fingers crossed

9 months of trying and I hope this months my turn!!!
I've not been able to stop myself looking at baby bits :(

^welcome back! Hope this is the month for you :)

I was supposed to get AF today.. but she hasn't come yet! All I am getting is this watery cm! Now I am just confused, am I ovulating again? Or is this just a sign that af is coming?

Good luck to you guys!!! I will be testing Tuesday at 14 dpo with my fingers and toes crossed! :)

:dust:

I was supposed to get AF today.. but she hasn't come yet! All I am getting is this watery cm! Now I am just confused, am I ovulating again? Or is this just a sign that af is coming?

Thank you! I'm not sure it's going to be my month I just feel like it's not likely (strange feeling really).

It's unlikely you're ovulating again this late in your cycle. Cm is a tough one as I've heard people say they get watery cm before AF and BFP so it's really hard to tell - let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

It's a sign of your hormones changing. It's hard to tell if it's due to AF coming or if it's a sign of an impending BFP. But, I'm hoping that it's a preggo sign. ;)

(I get watery CM most months before AF shows, but I've heard of other women getting watery/ewcm before a BFP)

AFM- Made it to 12DPO, thankfully. I was so worried that I was going to have an early AF and throw off all of our IUI plans for the next cycle. I just need to make it to Friday before AF comes and I should be in the clear. (DH is going out of town and if AF comes too early, he'll be gone for the bit of the IUI I need him for.) :dohh:

I'm not feeling overly hopeful this month, but maybe that's because I'm ignoring all symptoms and temperatures, including today's big jump. I'm trying to not stress about it (almost impossible) so I guess we'll see what happens. I'll be testing on Friday or Saturday. Wish me luck!

AFM- Made it to 12DPO, thankfully. I was so worried that I was going to have an early AF and throw off all of our IUI plans for the next cycle. I just need to make it to Friday before AF comes and I should be in the clear. (DH is going out of town and if AF comes too early, he'll be gone for the bit of the IUI I need him for.) :dohh:

I'm not feeling overly hopeful this month, but maybe that's because I'm ignoring all symptoms and temperatures, including today's big jump. I'm trying to not stress about it (almost impossible) so I guess we'll see what happens. I'll be testing on Friday or Saturday. Wish me luck!

Yeah, i'm glad you made it this far with how early you o'd this month. Woot woot! and with that jump, i really like the looks of things here. Well i hope you don't start but if you do, i hope it waits to the day you need it to so it doesn't mess up that IUI.

Best of luck testing those days girl, i'll be stalking! :hugs: :dust:

Hey Ladies

I'm returning to the 2ww as I'm sure I've ovulated although I can't pin point exactly when!!! Here are my assumption:

Cd17 for me And think I'll take cd14/15 as o as I had 2 days of faint 2 lines on my OPK cd12/13 and my pink pad has o cd15 - I have AF due 14th/15th but my app has it 17th so not sure if I'll test on valentines day or wait and see as I was a week late last month. Not hopeful this month but hey ho!!

My OPK never showed a BFP but I had ewcm and bad large chin spots around cd11/12 just like last month and ewcm from cd12 for 2 days.
We bd every other day from cd10 so fingers crossed

9 months of trying and I hope this months my turn!!!
I've not been able to stop myself looking at baby bits :(

Good luck hun, i hope this month is it for you!!!!!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone.. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months. I was not ovulating on my own, so I was put on Clomid. I am currently taking 100mg and I have gotten AF on my own the past 2 months. Cycle length of 30 days. I am currently on CD 24, and I've been experiencing some things that I would like some feedback on.. Around 8-9dpo, I had the feeling of a UTI, lots of pressure in my belly and hurt a little when I peed, but no burning. Doctor sent me for urinalysis and it came back negative. I had spotting late evening on 11dpo and the morning of 12dpo. Very light, pinkish in color with a drop of of darker blood. No spotting since then. The dpo are approximate within a day or 2 (I've have confirmed ovulation via bloodwork, so I know I'm ovulating), but I do not use an OPK. I had mild cramping the day before and the day of the spotting. Other than that, I have no other symptoms besides feeling bloated. I took a FRER today, but it's only 1 1/2 days after the spotting, so I don't even think the test would be positive even if I were pregnant. Has anyone else had these symptoms of a UTI feeling and spotting and gone on to get a BFP? I could use some good stories

Yay for Clomid. My DH and i got pregnant our first cycle so best of luck to you! We lost that one but we still conceived so that was something. All of your signs and symptoms sound very promising! When are you testing?

So I O'd super early this month which is CD15 so im praying my cycles are finally regulated since off BC. I am so ecstatic since I been TTC I have NEVER had all 4 at the same time. I had temp dip,posOPK,EWCM, and HS CP and of course Bded at the right time. This cycle would be perfect I would be due on my DH bday. :) One other thing so I refuse to symptom spot I think it drives me insane in my head BUT I will say I LOVE all of you that do because I love seeing whats happening on what DPO. Last night 2dpo I had TERRIBLE cramps like worse than AF and I have no clue what this means it definitely wasn't O cramps because I confirmed O and plus I know what they feel like. Anyone ever experience this? honestly I never feel much of anything on the symptom side of things so this was very odd.

Yes, super excited for you, i noticed that on your chart and was so happy for you...the perfect storm! i hope it ends in your BFP this month!!! Looking good girl! :hugs:

Hi everyone, I am very new to all this and right now I am waiting to do a pregnancy test around half Feb. on the 29th of Jan. me and my husband had unprotected sex and a day later I ovulated. I keep track on a calendar and can feel each month when I have ovulated. So we basically did the deed a day before I ovulated.
I have read several different opinions on when it's the best to do a test. A few days before my period should start? Only on the day I am supposed to have my period. Because I want to avoid false negatives and possible confusion.
I do have a tilted uterus and have read conflicting opinions on that too, some people say it makes no difference, others say it can be more difficult to get pregnant. Today is the 31st and besides from a sore feeling in my lower back I don't feel any different, but of course right now would be too early to feel any symptoms yet.. I think?

Welcome and good luck! Your BD was perfect timing! I test on 14 dpo because that's the day before or sometimes the day of my period. i used to test way earlier but got tired of the multiple disappointments and it's cheaper this way. One test and on to the next cycle...or not hopefully! :dust:

well today my cervix was soft, high, open & cm was watery, VERY watery. hmm. took a opk but it was negative, but i figured it was since i got a positive a few days ago. :/ any ideas. we baby danced yesterday & plan on it today & tomorrow but this is going to be hard tho cause my hubby is going in the field for the next 7 days so im HOPING if i do ovulate (if i havent already) that it waits till hes back from the field! :( the army is screws us outta having kids.. i swear. :l

Ugh, you poor thing. You must have the patience of a saint looking at that very long chart. I would not be able to handle that. Ugh...hang in there. I hope you O soon!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->