Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

went & checked my cp & cm a few ago.. cp was high, firm, kinda open. cm was eggwhite with a little blood spot in it, wish i took a picture but thats kinda gross. ahaha! idk what this means tho... i mean i did get a positive opk yesterday then negative today.

Burnsforbaby, it sounds like you may have ovulated yesterday! Eggwhite cm and a blood spot sounds like ovulation to me!

I am currently 4dpo and still getting the strange spotting :(

Burnsforbaby, it sounds like you may have ovulated yesterday! Eggwhite cm and a blood spot sounds like ovulation to me!

I HOPE SOOOO!!!!!! & awe goodluck, how long have you been spotting for? normally implantion is like 2 days & can be as early as 3-4 days so you could be one of the lucky girls that implant early, i just dont wanna say it is implantation spotting/bleeding, but it could be. ahaha. :hugs:

I am 9 dpo... and have been on a tremendous roller coaster ride for months on end!! I had a m/c back in April, and then, like a cruel slap in the face another in July... this month I am...hopeful, and overly anxious to test!!

So I'm having a lot of creamy CM. I'm 7dpo and tested this am BFN. Any thoughts?

So I'm having a lot of creamy CM. I'm 7dpo and tested this am BFN. Any thoughts?

Hi!

While creamy CM could be a good sign, it's not a very reliable predictor of pregnancy. It's due to hormones and you'd produce those hormones whether or not you were pregnant. Some women had watery/egg-white CM before a BFP, some have creamy, some have none. It's just hard to tell just using CM.

At 7DPO, it's too early to get a BFP anyway. The egg only exits your tubes around 6DPO (on average, depending on the length of your tubes) and starts to implant after that...but it can implant anywhere from 6-12DPO. You won't see a positive test until 2-3 days after implantation, when the eggy starts producing HCG. Any symptoms you have before this are just because of your normal progesterone levels.

I would hold off testing a couple more days, when there's a chance of seeing something. The earliest I've heard someone seeing something is about 9DPO. Try to wait until then. :)

Good luck!! I hope you'll be updating us with a BFP soon!

I am 9 dpo... and have been on a tremendous roller coaster ride for months on end!! I had a m/c back in April, and then, like a cruel slap in the face another in July... this month I am...hopeful, and overly anxious to test!!

Hi!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. It's so so tough when you're TTCing.

I hope this is it for you and you get your forever rainbow baby!!

Keep us updated and let us know how it goes when you do test!

Hmm...That sounds like it could be ovulation spotting to me. When you have a really strong ovulation, when the egg breaks through, it can cause light bleeding for a couple of days...depending on how long it takes to exit your body. It could also be due to low progesterone levels...

How do you track your ovulation? Maybe you're a little farther along and it is IB....I've come across a woman who had IB at 5DPO (positive test at 9DPO), it's really unusual, but it can happen. It just depends on how long your tubes are...

AFM- I ovulated WAY early this cycle, so 9 days after AF started, I was officially in the TWW. I was barely done with AF, so I'm not so sure we have a good chance this month...but I guess we'll see. I had really strong ovulation pain (woke me up, it was so bad) and ovulation spotting until today at 3DPO. So everything is different this month...maybe that's a good thing.

On the other hand, we're supposed to be doing IUI next cycle and with this early ov, it's thrown everything out of whack. I'm just hoping that DH will be back from his business trip in time to make his deposit...

I'm just an obsessive person. It's a personality trait. Thank you for responding! I really appreciate it. I usually don't have cm until right before AF, that's how I know I'm starting, but this week has been intersting. I spotted all during peak fertility days as well as 1 and 3 dpo. Headaches and nausea and cramping an irritability have been an issue for me. Saturday I yelled at DH an cried because I yelled. I've been on a role coaster since ovulation. bBs were sore all before ovulation and then just stopped.

Hello all. I am currently 6dpo. I am a charter and a OPK tester. My husband and I have been trying to conceive #2 for 6 months, with no luck.:cry: This month we were able to :sex: CD 15,17,& 19. I received a :bfp:OPK on CD 18, but hubby had to work late so we couldn't BD that night. So I hope that doesn't hurt our chances. I am currently experiencing lots of creamy CM and aches in my lower back, but that's all so far.

Hi All! I haven't been on here for a few months as symptom spotting was driving me crazy and bumming me out every time that evil :witch: ended up showing up :cry: . That being said.....I am now 5 days late! :happydance: I keep my cycle tracked on an app on my phone. I ALWAYS have my period on the 29th day. This cycle has been weird however because about 2 weeks ago I had 2 days of spotting while wiping (not enough for a liner practically). I am not sure if my cycle started over or if we have finally gotten lucky after a year of not planning not preventing :shrug: :shrug:

Anyway, have any of you ladies ever taken a dip stick test and had a line appear and then fade as the test settled? over the weekend I took 2 dollar store tests, and both showed the line instantly, but after about a minute into the 3 minute wait, the line disappeared on both tests. I am not sure if my system just doesnt have enough hcg yet, or if i am being over hopeful.

I am going stir crazy and don't want to tell anyone until we know for sure, so any feedback would be super appreciated! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies and good luck to all!!! :hugs:

^ I am not too sure about the dollar tree tests - as I haven't tested yet. But, I do hope some excellent news for you! Your symptoms sound very promising :)

Hmm...That sounds like it could be ovulation spotting to me. When you have a really strong ovulation, when the egg breaks through, it can cause light bleeding for a couple of days...depending on how long it takes to exit your body. It could also be due to low progesterone levels...

How do you track your ovulation? Maybe you're a little farther along and it is IB....I've come across a woman who had IB at 5DPO (positive test at 9DPO), it's really unusual, but it can happen. It just depends on how long your tubes are...

Thank you for replying! :)

I track my ovulation through a calendar app that I have as well as checking the consistency of my cm (sorry for tmi!). I usually have light bleeding for an hour or two when I ovulate. However, this time, I bled straight from ovulation up until today (currently 5 dpo). Its very light. But enough for me to notice it! Its a bummer really! :( I had a hormonal imbalance, and tried to correct it with vitex. It worked for a month! But with this bleeding, I am thinking it has come back again :wacko:

Hi Ladies,
Please can anyone who knows about charting tell why i have flat temps for 6 days now,am 11 dop today,its the first time am seeing this since i started charting 4 months ago

Hi Ladies,
Please can anyone who knows about charting tell why i have flat temps for 6 days now,am 11 dop today,its the first time am seeing this since i started charting 4 months ago

I am not sure why its the exact same temp but as long as it doesn't dip below cover I wouldn't worry one bit. :) stay positive!!! what is your test date?

So today I got a dark positive on OPK and I do have some EWCM mixed with little Creamy I also got a nice dip this am. Im super excited but don't want to get my hopes up because my cervix is still low. Anyone know why that could be? I have my 3/4 now I just need soft and open CP and im certain O is tomorrow. Of course I will Bd tonight but would be great for something to go in my favor. this O is very early for me but hopefully my cycles could just be regulating.

Hello all. I am currently 6dpo. I am a charter and a OPK tester. My husband and I have been trying to conceive #2 for 6 months, with no luck.:cry: This month we were able to :sex: CD 15,17,& 19. I received a :bfp:OPK on CD 18, but hubby had to work late so we couldn't BD that night. So I hope that doesn't hurt our chances. I am currently experiencing lots of creamy CM and aches in my lower back, but that's all so far.

It certainly will not hurt your chances. You covered your grounds girly. No worries, you wouldn't of ovulated till Cd 19 if your pos OPK was CD18 and you did BD on that day so :happydance::thumbup: GL to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->