Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks x after a v v v faint positive which I posted and everyone said they could see it it was a pink line I just tested at 10dpo today and nothing BFN , gutted isn't the word this is our 13th month and 1st month with donor sperm as partner has MFI really thought we had caught it , I know if I implanted at 8/9 dpo I wouldn't likely get a positive until 12dpo so I'm not out but I'm still gutted xxx

You're definitely not out! Do you think your first test was an evap? What type of test are you using?

Early BFPs seem to happen a lot around here, but it's not really the norm. It's not the end if you don't get a BFP before 12DPO. Some ladies don't get positives until 14-16DPO. So, good luck and keep us updated. Maybe you'll see your two lines soon.

Hi. I'm 13dpo with mild cramping for the past 1-2 weeks. Had pink/brown spotting at 9dpo, tiny bit of spotting at 11dpo, dark sticky CM at 12dpo, today (13dpo) had very light brown spotting. All of these spotting are only noticed when wiping. CP is high. We weren't TTC, but I really feel pregnant. Been prego once before (like 6 years ago by accident) which ended in MC. Also feel more tired lately. All tests BFN so far, but in my previous pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until AF was 3 days late. AF is set to arrive in 2 days.

Morning ladies, I am in the tww now, currently 8dpo,this is the 3rd month ttc. But really confused with my symptoms so far, could anyone tell me if I'm still in with a chance?
1-4dpo cramping, loose Bm, feeling a bit run down.
5 dpo creamy/ewcm !? (Confused as I know I've already ovulated)
6&7 dpo thick snot like cm, cp high really soft and closed
8dpo cp high really soft and closed (tmi but everything feels tight down there) still thick creamy snot like cm
Also been having cramps twinges belowdecks belly button, can anyone tell me if they've had the same, think I'm going to drive myself insane.

Hello ladies.Im new this side and my symptoms are driving me crazy.Every month I get pregnancy symptoms and end up in a BFN and I'm exhausted I just want a bundle of joy in my hands.here are my symptoms this month I ovulated on the 7th and due for AF on the 20th

1dpo..watery discharge,exhausted,gasy
2dpo..still the same with hunger but no appetite,insomnia,twigs in left and right ovaries
3dpo..very hungry when I woke up and feeling nauseous.twigs got worse
4dpo..vomiting,can't eat but very hungry when I eat something it feels like I haven't eaten yet and cramps on and off
5dpo..all of the above and drank two glasses of wine and felt drunk was shocked,abdomen feels heavy
6dpo..insomnia all the way and it kills me because I wake up exhausted and II don't take naps during the day but these past 3days I have and full abdomen
7dpo..dreamed that I was pregnant and I fight alot with my hubby and he noticed that and told me and for stupid things lol
8dpo..was having sex with hubby and when he pushes in TMI I get these pains on both ovaries as if its loaded and the pressure makes it painful in the abdomen too.

All in all the symptoms I got everyday where twigs in ovaries,nausea,vomiting,hungry,stomach pains,oh and headache that continued for 2days,peeing alot,oh and I forgot salty cravings with out fis or something meaty I don't eat sorry guys some of these things I remember now I'm having alot of symptoms and one thing my boobs are not sore just a tingling feeling yesterday,please help me ladies in losing it or its in my head.BaBy DuSt to you ladies

So me and DH have been trying to conceive since early 2014, we started medically started in october 2014 with my first femur/letrozole cycle started in April. I got pregnant the very first time only to mc sometime mid 5 weeks- early 6 weeks. 2nd cycle after monitored femara cycle we got a BFN ( i suspect that was a cyst, because the cycle was right after the mc). This is my third cycle and today I am 8dpo. I had bad cramping starting 5dpo-7dpo. pains were dull aches that lasted for some 10-15 mins and would disappear and the come again. 6 dpo i had some brown spotting in my panty liners. i am on prometrium suppositories 200mg twice daily. I don't really have much sore boobs, but I am horribly exhausted and have awful nauseated hours.

does this sound familiar? would this ever lead to a bfp? are these side-effects of prometrium, my cramping used to be throughout the day.

help please guys.... i am going crazyyyy

Hey guys I'm 11dpo today still cramping AF due on Monday and got a BFN this morning it's sad coz I'm hoping for a BFP hope I get tomorrow and hopefully I'm not out yet.Congrats to the BFP LADIES hope to join you soon

Hi there,
New to the site hoping for someone to enlighten me lol.
13dpo AF is due tomorrow.
Dealing with nausea, sore bbs, very wet CM (Sorry tmi). Cramps in left calf over the past 2days. Fxed the witch doesn't show! Am I out?

I'm stalking you all, and creeping in for my TWW again as well.
Third go round with donor sperm. I was so sure last time worked, had tingling in breasts and twinges in one spot in uterus for a cpl days. The witch flew in but ever so light compared to normal and less days, so needless to say FF started a new cycle, and I spent 2 weeks debating "spotting" vs " light" so I could keep the chart linked to the prev chart. I even bought a microscope and saw ferning EVERY day, several pos opks...The final madness came when I broke into Einstein like calculating to decide if I stopped testing too early LOL
one more BFN and I finally sucked it up that AF came 5 days earlier than normal, and was light for who knows what reason.
Sooo, I set my head straight again, and eek I get full ferning, +OPK, high soft open CP, and EW sm !! Problem was my donor was out of town HA the irony.
Luckily we met the next day, so hopefully the egg was still on the playing field.
Best wishes to all of us ladies!

13dpo AF is due tomorrow.
Dealing with nausea, sore bbs, very wet CM (Sorry tmi). Cramps in left calf over the past 2days. Fxed the witch doesn't show! Am I out?

Not out yet hun So many factors to consider.
You have very good signs, do you chart, temp or opk?
My first concern is always making sure I ovulated, which I temp chart, then I go batty trying to determine what day(s) implant was in progress.
So if you know you O'd for sure, and got swimmers in at the right time- I'd say you are till in!

This sucks.Hi ladies I'm out AF got me yesterday a day early and it's very light now I'm back to square one can't wait to finish and start counting again.I will you all good luck this month.but will still be checking up on you

Hi. Update in case anyone, like myself, is a lurker. AF is now 4 days late. Still BFNs until this pic below... 5:30am. Line showed up later because I don't think I waited the 2 min wait as I was half asleep and went back to bed lol saw it later and gasped. Before, I got BFNs but also wondered if maybe they were very light pos or evap. Taking another test in an hour to be sure.

I know it's not the line on the far right, but the one right next to the control line.

Dollar Tree test.

Attachments

• 20150720_073920.jpg
    20150720_073920.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 13
Can't wait for the next pic LeeMcMee
I am an avid dollar store tester and that def has color compared to the very few evaps I've ever gotten....and yes, I check with both an LED mini light and magnifying glass hahaha...no,really I do!
I am a bit miffed as the local Dollar Tree stores have recently switched from New Choice to this awful little hpts by VeriQuick...They are figure 8 shaped, and the result window is not only smaller, but deeper, so unless you hold them right at the light, it's got shadows in the corners of result window...hard to see very faint +s.
I also noticed VeriQuick is made in China. Not so concerned about that, but they obviously switched to save $ on hpt stock since this box is much smaller (thinner) and they can stock double on the shelves at a time.
I did end up taking several apart last cycle because the test strip in them was manuf. in such a way that the control line fell squarely in the middle of the tiny result window, and the test line was hidden inside the plastic cover!!??
I didn't get any evaps with them, but I personally don't care for the design, and if they can't make them so the test result line is in the right place...not sure I trust them in accuracy for my mental well being lol.:wacko:

Can't wait for the next pic LeeMcMee
I am an avid dollar store tester and that def has color compared to the very few evaps I've ever gotten....and yes, I check with both an LED mini light and magnifying glass hahaha...no,really I do!
I am a bit miffed as the local Dollar Tree stores have recently switched from New Choice to this awful little hpts by VeriQuick...They are figure 8 shaped, and the result window is not only smaller, but deeper, so unless you hold them right at the light, it's got shadows in the corners of result window...hard to see very faint +s.
I also noticed VeriQuick is made in China. Not so concerned about that, but they obviously switched to save $ on hpt stock since this box is much smaller (thinner) and they can stock double on the shelves at a time.
I did end up taking several apart last cycle because the test strip in them was manuf. in such a way that the control line fell squarely in the middle of the tiny result window, and the test line was hidden inside the plastic cover!!??
I didn't get any evaps with them, but I personally don't care for the design, and if they can't make them so the test result line is in the right place...not sure I trust them in accuracy for my mental well being lol.:wacko:

Hey JML here is your post you were talking about haha! that sucks to hear that your local dollar tree switched to a different brand. mine haven't yet, but still i feel like i always have to open them up cuz with ANY test it seems like ya get a glare.

sadly, as you saw on my other post, my other tests were BFN which is odd and like I mentioned (for the others on here now) I am going to my doc tomorrow to see what's going on. STILL have AF-like cramps daily and CM daily. never have those normally. bunch of other symptoms, but those are the main ones. i want a blood test. hey what's another $100 amirite?! lol

I'm happy for you LeeMCMee wish a sticky bean and healthy pregnancy

thank you! I did get a few BFNs last night and this morning, which is really strange, but I made an apt with my doc for 4:30pm tomorrow and will update once I have an answer. I would like to get a blood test done to know what's going on. My period is NEVER late. Always on a Thursday (so now it's 5 days late, going on 6). :shrug:

thanks for the support! :flower:

OK ladies...I need some chart opinions...I am butting heads with what FF thinks my O date is since I normally have a 26-28 day cycle, very regularly, and tend to O on cd13/14...
This is the correct chart linked below- I am temping, using a microscope to check ferning(which is daily grrr), used opks, and noted cp/cm as well...WTH??:growlmad:
I even went so far as to take out opks, ferning, and a questionable +opk on cd11 and FF stillll insists I O'd cd 10?! Despite the lowest temp I've ever had on cd12, which is when I think I o'd.
Heres the chart ( and yes I removed all changes I made in experimenting, so these are all my true results this cycle) Thx in advance!
FFChart.png

Hey! I would say you are right, CD12 is when you ovulated by looking at your chart as you had the dip and there are consistant high temps after.
Your temps fluctuate quite a lot. Do you temp at the same time each day? I have the same issue. I have poor sleep patterns so get the rocky road effect at times

Your temps fluctuate quite a lot. Do you temp at the same time each day? I have the same issue. I have poor sleep patterns so get the rocky road effect at times

Thx. Yes I have insomnia so I take an Ambien every night just to get a solid first 6 hours, by morning I wake up once or twice just before the alarm, but go back to sleep within 5 mins...the temps charted are at 830-9 am every day (thats when my 4 yr old gets going now that it's summer).:dohh:
I specifically didn't adjust temps this month to get a true temp pattern, and oddly enough, ive taken my temps anywhere from 6a-9a and the most they vary is .4, so that ziggle zaggle is normal for me unfortunately.

Thx. Yes I have insomnia so I take an Ambien every night just to get a solid first 6 hours, by morning I wake up once or twice just before the alarm, but go back to sleep within 5 mins...the temps charted are at 830-9 am every day (thats when my 4 yr old gets going now that it's summer).:dohh:
I specifically didn't adjust temps this month to get a true temp pattern, and oddly enough, ive taken my temps anywhere from 6a-9a and the most they vary is .4, so that ziggle zaggle is normal for me unfortunately.

Ahhhh yes that would explain them 😊 that must be awful suffering with that. I had it after my second MC. Luckily better now but not great. Doesn't make temping easy at all.
I haven't amended any of mine. I only discarded Last Sats one as I drank alcohol the night before so temp was sky high. Before that FF said I ovulated on CD 14, but I had two more positive OPKs after that and EWCM so it didn't seem right. Since I discarded that odd temp it's said CD17 which seems right for me.
FF can be so confusing at times, I am sure that you agree!

For anyone who was keeping up with my posts, my doc confirmed a negative blood test for pregnancy :( but still no AF and it's a week late today and is NEVER late. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->