Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ahh LeeMcMee I'm so sorry :hugs2:
I wonder what's going on then, so weird

Thanks :) I also posted in my post about what my doc said today after I messaged her. She seems to think I could still be pregnant and in 2 weeks if still no AF, she is doing another HCG blood test. Still cramping today and no AF! Odd.

Oh very cool- can't wait, hope you are...maybe you had more than 1 O??

Oh very cool- can't wait, hope you are...maybe you had more than 1 O??

thanks, me too! is it possible to O more than once? if so, could be! I also wonder if I O'd later than I thought because since I was technically on the pill and you're not supposed to O but I screwed up half the pack, if not more, maybe I O'd late and it's just too early to test? Cramping lots today but still no AF.

:shrug:

Oh yea. It's rare but women can def release more than 1 egg, and depending on what the body decides to do lol- cuz geez it seems to do what it wants mor than what we want most the time- it's poss to O twice in a cycle.
Fraternal twins are from 2 eggs, and I know there are medical cases where twins were conceived at diff times, thus the eggies popped at diff times...the body is both amazing and confounding hehe.:winkwink:

Hey ladies.im so excited finally the AF days are over and I'm ovulating on the 1st of August so next week in gona be busy LOL.....I need help can you ladies tell me the supplements that will help me I'm only drinking zinc and I drank pregnacare before but I stopped it.please help I just want to improve my chances alot this month...BABY DUST to you ladies....

Hi BabyN:hi:
I just wanted to put in my 2 cents I don't do any of the herbal supps yet- tho I will start if this cycle fizzles out
But I am a firm believer in taking prenatal vits. I have been on them since 2006.
I also have a hard time getting ewcm now (didn't used to) so I take Guaifenesin for the 5 days before O (they sell it at the $ stores here, just avoid the DM type), it is a mucus thinner.
I also take a low dose Aspirin (81mg)starting at ovulation, to help the little bean implant.
So far I haven't had to tweak much, but I see alot of ladies using diff supplements to lengthen LP, help with O, cm etc.
That's all I got!

i am currently at the end of my two week wait- and trying to stay hopeful but still feeling discouraged that it didnt happen and never will... anyone else feel this way?? :/

i am currently at the end of my two week wait- and trying to stay hopeful but still feeling discouraged that it didnt happen and never will... anyone else feel this way?? :/

I'm sure everyone posting here has def felt that way. I am always excited on the run up to the first test, and the first bfn I see my mood and positive thinking goes down hill from there...silly but we all know how that goes:shrug:

Well, slowly creeping toward test day
7dpo today, and woke up with an achy uterus...a dull but steady pain, almost like very mild cramping...been steady for about 4 hrs now
Hoping this is a good implant sign as I generally only feel this on cd13/14 on the first day of AF

JLM baby dust to you fingers crossed for that BFP. @Stephm all hope is not lost yet just don't give up in trying and it may surprise you and end up with a BFP baby dust to you....

12dpo and negative tests
Pretty sure it would have shown by now so just waiting on period.....

Not out yet LaBamba
Keep your chin up!
I see you have a 2 yr old...how do you feel compared to prev preg bfp?
I got both my earliest faintest bfps with surrotwins and DS at 9dpo eve, but I know from reading zillions of bfp posts that most ladies don't get BFP's at the same dpo as prev preg cuz you never know when implant was far enough to get hcg into blood, and it takes a cpl days after that for it to be high enough in urine for a bfp on test
Hang in there Lady!

I got a strong positive at 11dpo and my symptoms were a sharp stitch like feeling in my right ovary (can't remember how many DPO though) and I felt nauseas the day after only 2 small wines which made me take a test (digital)
All the tests I've taken this time have been dip stick ones

I read 12dpo is normally the latest for implantation

I'm not overly bothered to be honest
I had sex 5 days before FF says I ovulated so not suprised at all although I felt pregnant with my daughter 4 days before O

12dpo and negative tests
Pretty sure it would have shown by now so just waiting on period.....

not necessarily. do you have any symptoms? my AF is now 11 days late and got BFNs up until last Wednesday (blood and urine). I still feel prego and have tons of symptoms and doc thinks I could still be prego but not enough hcg in my system yet. going to test today on my own actually and see what I get.

I also have hypothyroidism and just found out that can cause a delayed BFP

No symptoms except insomnia then feeling exhausted as a result of not sleeping
FF reckons period was due 2 days ago but nothing
Again I'm not overly concerned, I do like peeing on sticks though but geez you can drive yourself cross eyed trying to squint for a hint of a line!!

LOL you sound like me. I hold it up to the light, tilt it at all angles, take it out of the plastic stick and put the strip on white toilet paper lolol all while squinting

well who knows. still could just be early for symptoms and insomnia IS a early symptom isn't it?

LaBamba
If you take into consideration what you said about late implant being poss at 12dpo, then it would take 2-3 more days before you would get a pos, and it would prob be there, but light.
Keep POAS! lol
Also, FF is an excellent tool, but if you look at my chart below you will see I have had to use override to force my O day to show on cd12. FF insisted it was cd 10, which I disagree with, as I have been temping and charting for a very long time, and always O cd 13 with 26 day cycles.
Sometimes you have to take it's advice with a grain of salt.
Since this cycle started it had my expected fertile days no where near the 10dpo it was forcing, and last month put my expected AF days 3 weeks after O...I am always on time, so I just ignored it lol.
It is overall a very good program tho.

should have gotten by period yesterday, I don't think it will come, but after a early loss a few years ago I'm a bit careful and will wait before testing for another week or two. Don't want to jinx it.
I had a few tiny drops of brown blood in my underwear ca. a week ago (ca. a week after the "sexytime" i suspect to be the cause), but it wasn't even enough to wipe and there wasn't more the hours after.
I'm usually a real coffeine junkie ( ca.10 cups of coffee and atleast one liter black tea everyday) but out of nowhere I can't stand the taste or smell of black tea or coffee. I also don't like Lasagna anymore, eventhough it's my favorite food ever.
my nose is stuffed, eventhough I'm not sick.
I'm feeling slightly nauseous and somehow don't like to eat anything eventhough I'm usually not an overly picky eater.
My boobs feel like they weigh tons more than normal and they're super sensitive.
My lower abdomen feels kind of swollen, there's something like a constant "buzzing" (I don't know how describe this) down there, my lower back hurts a bit and sometimes there are short sharp pains that feel like the ligaments stretching.
The last time I felt like that i was pregnant (though it didn't end up in a "product" ;)), so I'm pretty sure that's what it is...but I don't feel like getting the last security yet.
I'm also really bad at keeping secrets and lying and don't want to tell anyone yet, so no testing until I wrote the final exams for this semester. just keeping my finger crossed. :D

Milalacht - Sounds promising...Was gonna say :test: lol
But I read the end ...ok we'll let you off this time hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"