Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Greetings!

I'm new to BB forum. :flower:
I've been having irregular periods and the last period I had was
27th Feb 2015 and has not been having any period ever since.

Usual period cycle would be a 36 days.
Maybe it's due to the stress level i had working in ED that causing me to missed my periods.

But lately for the past 2 weeks, I've realized that I have been having this whitish milky discharges especially when I woke up and it would last till noon and the cycle will continue once. Had 2 test done last week but it was negative.

Been trying regular SI and I hope I could finally be pregnant this round.
Never had such symptoms before. Lately I have been having light headiness, nauseated and light cramps.

I might be a nurse but can i ask this to those who are experience with such issue, can i still be able to get pregnant even thou I have not had my period since Feb 2015?

Your reply would be a great help!

Regards,
AzAsha :kiss:

amend:

But lately for the past 2 weeks, I've realized that I have been having this whitish milky discharges especially when I woke up and it would last till noon and the cycle will continue once AGAIN. Had 2 test done last week but it was negative

Hi, I'am new here. Currently 6dpo.
I have all the symptoms which i usually have before AF. I'am so tired of breast tenderness and then the lower back ache makes me so cranky.

amend:

But lately for the past 2 weeks, I've realized that I have been having this whitish milky discharges especially when I woke up and it would last till noon and the cycle will continue once AGAIN. Had 2 test done last week but it was negative

Is it cottage cheese like? Or is there anything particular abt it? Itchiness or soreness? Sorry dear but this much amount indicates infection.

Is it cottage cheese like? Or is there anything particular abt it? Itchiness or soreness? Sorry dear but this much amount indicates infection.[/QUOTE]

No hunn.. its more like watery with whitish thin discharges.. never had that cottage cheese nor mozarella kinda discharges.. lol!!

Is it cottage cheese like? Or is there anything particular abt it? Itchiness or soreness? Sorry dear but this much amount indicates infection.

No hunn.. its more like watery with whitish thin discharges.. never had that cottage cheese nor mozarella kinda discharges.. lol!![/QUOTE]

Are you opk-ing? May be you are abt to ovulate soon. Check it out if it turn EW kinda.
And yes do visit OB/GYN as you have already missed your period.

Hello its me Marlin once again at the 2 week wait.. Last month had a cp.. But I'm not giving up I felt like it but I. Still gunna fight and go on.. N e ways I'm 7 dpo
At 1 dpo I got acne crazy sux I have oily skin ( which it was some what but now its like wow look at the shine:( have diareaha
2 dpo nothing really just slight bloating,oh and I got diareaha (TMI)& irritable
3 dpo noticed my boobs look a little fuller but hey it could be PMS Dont want to get my hope up
4 dpo slight cramping and back pain whit cm, still have direaha and get irritated fast or annoyed
5 dpo lotion cm slight cramping felt nausea but I ate it went away could have just been hungry, having lose Stoll not as watery as before
6 dpo I felt a weird flutter in my lower tummy ( could have just been gas) still Dont want to get my hopes up sweating sum( ewwwy) frequent urination( but I have been drinking more water cut out most of my caffeine this month) I tried to check my cervix n such but um that was a bust cuz I Dont know what to look for.. I just got a lot of whit lotion cm
7 dpo today drinking a lot really thirsty, lose stool, lower back pain

8 dpo thirsty nausea hot flashes crying a lot peeing allot and loose stool
9 dpo feeling bloated some ovary pain on both sides
Thirsty, constipation, vagina feels swollen(sorry TmI)
Had sex felt pain

i am 9 dpo today and tested this morning i know its too early but thought maybe lol i think im going crazy. i have 2 children already and was told 5 years ago when i was trying for #3 that both my tubes are blocked then last october i was pregnant? ended in miscarriage. in january i had more test done to find out that both tubes are open and everything looks great have been going to fertility clinic and i O on the 13 this waiting thing is crazy never had to go through this before just wake up one day and oooppps im preggers

Hey there gals! I haven't wrote in awhile. Currently in my tww. Only about 3-4 dpo. Haven't tried to conceive but also not preventing. Been focused on alot here lately so I haven't thought of the baby coaster. Didn't even realize that I had already ovulated. I don't feel anything except nips are slightly sore but could be bc af is coming. Anyway wondering if any of you gals have had vivid, emotionally attached dreams? I dreamt just the other night that I had twins one boy one girl. I got emotionally attached to the baby boy in my dream, I was breastfeeding him. When I woke up, I still felt that bond from the dream. Is that normal?

8 days till testing according to my TTC widget. . Very sore boobs, Cramping, Stools more regular. . .Have tested I don`t know how many times this week, whoops. Don`t want to get my hopes up thinking these are preggo symptoms, aaah!

Hey there ladies well I just can't are the silent e I have to tell some one.. Ok rewind .. Lol i got a tubal reversal in june 13 2014.. Weve been ttc for 9 months.. I had a cp last month boo !!! At 5 weeks.. So we tried again.. We have kids yes my 2 teens and his adults .. That are out of the house now.. So ive been testing since AF never came to visit.. I mean she hasnt checked in.. Thank GOD SHE IS M.I.A.. IVE BEEN TESTING EVER SINCE .. NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE DAY AFTER DAY IN THE A.M NEGATIVE.. BOO!!! I HATE U TEST... N E WAY I DONT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER I FEEL PREGNANT N I CHECKED MY CERVIX ITS SOFT LIKE MY LIPS HIGH HAD TROUBLE GETTING TO IT... N E WAYS DONT KNOW BEEN READING ON IT BUT NOT TO SURE U SEE IDK WHAT EXACTLY IM LOOKING FOR. SO NE WAYS I TESTED N SAW A FAINT POSITIVE I HAVE ATTACHED IT.. BUF IM SCARED DONT WANT TO TELL DH CUZ I DONT WANT TO CRY AGAIN.. BUT CHECK IT OUT I HAVE TOLD NO ONE IM KEEPING IT A SECRET UNTIL I GET A DARK LINE OR DARKER ONE..

Attachments

• IMG_20150531_154721.jpg
    IMG_20150531_154721.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20150531_154631.jpg
    IMG_20150531_154631.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies. I am new here and I hope you all can help me with this. This cycle I decided to use soy iso to help me ovulate. Now I am about 9 or 10 dpo (I had strong OV pains on CD 14) and for the past few days I have been feeling really tender deep in the bikini line area, like as if i just ovulated yesterday or something, accommodated by cramps here and there, increased appetite and drowsiness. I don't like testing until I miss a period because it never shows up early for me. My period is usually due by CD 27 (it used to come on CD 29-30) and I never have such tenderness so close to my period. Has anyone else experienced this sensation? What was your outcome?

Hey there ladies well I just can't are the silent e I have to tell some one.. Ok rewind .. Lol i got a tubal reversal in june 13 2014.. Weve been ttc for 9 months.. I had a cp last month boo !!! At 5 weeks.. So we tried again.. We have kids yes my 2 teens and his adults .. That are out of the house now.. So ive been testing since AF never came to visit.. I mean she hasnt checked in.. Thank GOD SHE IS M.I.A.. IVE BEEN TESTING EVER SINCE .. NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE DAY AFTER DAY IN THE A.M NEGATIVE.. BOO!!! I HATE U TEST... N E WAY I DONT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER I FEEL PREGNANT N I CHECKED MY CERVIX ITS SOFT LIKE MY LIPS HIGH HAD TROUBLE GETTING TO IT... N E WAYS DONT KNOW BEEN READING ON IT BUT NOT TO SURE U SEE IDK WHAT EXACTLY IM LOOKING FOR. SO NE WAYS I TESTED N SAW A FAINT POSITIVE I HAVE ATTACHED IT.. BUF IM SCARED DONT WANT TO TELL DH CUZ I DONT WANT TO CRY AGAIN.. BUT CHECK IT OUT I HAVE TOLD NO ONE IM KEEPING IT A SECRET UNTIL I GET A DARK LINE OR DARKER ONE..

I can most certainly see some lines there on the later tests! Yay fingers crossed for you. Maybe get an FRER and test with FMU to be sure? X GL!

Hi ladies, I'm new on this thread. Today was my egg transfer so I'm officially on tww, what does one do to help to make the embryos stick. I had two embryo transferred (grade AA and a pre blast) what food should I eat and avoid?

Hi ladies, I'm new on this thread. Today was my egg transfer so I'm officially on tww, what does one do to help to make the embryos stick. I had two embryo transferred (grade AA and a pre blast) what food should I eat and avoid?

allD best!!

hi gals
i am 7DPO my symptoms are
-lower abdomen sweet pain after 4dpo
-no CM
- tip of pencil size light red spot in tissue (sorry for description :p)
- sever pain in legs and hand @ night

dont have symptoms like
-nausea
- tender BB

i am waiting for BFP
this is my 1st baby trying since 4yrs

God bless us all
Baby Dust !

8 days till testing according to my TTC widget. . Very sore boobs, Cramping, Stools more regular. . .Have tested I don`t know how many times this week, whoops. Don`t want to get my hopes up thinking these are preggo symptoms, aaah!

Wish you alll d very Best Pinki_pie :flower:

m 7 DPO
symptoms are
lower abdomen sweet pain on and off
tip of pencil like spot on tissue
pain in legs and hand @ night

keeping my fingers crossed :blush:

we r trying since 4yrs

God bless all

BAby Dust !

Hello everyone on here. i pray for happy news for all of you! i am confused as to whether or not im psychologically giving myself early pregnancy symptoms. i ovulated on the 20th, had positive ov strips 2 days prior but i felt egg on the 20th morning, we had sex all 3 of those days. now 6dpo and i already have aching boobs and dark nipples and have been having very light cramps, is that possibly a sign, i have 30 day cycles so i feel i have a long wait before a missed period, i also got pregnant before with my first daughter while on birth control pill so have never actively tried. any advice or ideas welcomed as this is first month ttc!

babydust to all

x

So, I started my period. Right before the back pain was horrible. I couldn't even stand up at work without putting my weight on my arms while using the copy machine. Even sitting down hurt. My back pain is never like this before my period. Then 2 days later I started my period. It was on 2 days and then off 2 days and then the back pain started again just not as worse and then I started bleeding again for one day and then stopped and hasn't returned for the last two days. This isn't normal for me. I am usually a 7 dayer. Start spotting and then full on and then slow down to a fast halt on day 7. I'm usually a 32-35 day cycle as well and this time the bleeding came at CD 29. My cervix is so high I cannot feel it and other than lowering once has stayed high during the bleeding and even now. Also I have lots of cm. I'm not holding out hope really that it is implantation bleeding, just confused and can't call for an appointment until Monday. Only negatives on testing strips. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->