Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I wish there was a prego test that told you the exact beta at time you tested on the Walmart shelf lol. That way we would know if it was increasing or not.
I'm sure they would be sold out, because ppl would camp in the parking lot to stalk the delivery guy! Most dangerous job ever:rofl:

I'm ready to take on the bean LOL and already made plans to keep me busy during the DPO'S coz I know I'm a POAS addict lol...

I'm ready to take on the bean LOL and already made plans to keep me busy during the DPO'S coz I know I'm a POAS addict lol...

I'm trying hard not to start testing now! Set the test date for the 8th August... Guarantee that's not going to happen :blush:

I was a bit low on cheapies...down to 2 :shock:
Forgot to my $ at home sigh
Thank goodness the $ store lady was happy as a clam, and didn't mind waiting for me to count out my car and bottom of purse change just to score 2 more hpts:blush:

Haha, isn't TTC fun?! :wacko:

That's why I order all my tests on Amazon!

I was a bit low on cheapies...down to 2 :shock:
Forgot to my $ at home sigh
Thank goodness the $ store lady was happy as a clam, and didn't mind waiting for me to count out my car and bottom of purse change just to score 2 more hpts:blush:

hahaha that's awesome! you're so funny :laugh2: glad you got some!

don't want to test yet, because it's kinda scary.
I hate testing and I don't want to be sure yet. ;n;
I'm soo moody, I hope it's not because I will start getting a belated period (should have been on 26./27.) Almost 2 weeks ago I was sure i had an implantation bleeding, but now...
I feel like I could cry, eventhough nothing bad happened (yet). ;n;
Uni stopped for the summer, so i have nothing to detract me.
I'm still feeling nauseous, I'm so tired, that I slept from 13:00 to 18:30 yesterday and then slept the whole night through and I'm still tired...and everything is sh*tty.
Ifeel like building a pillow fort and pretending I'm not there for the rest of the day. ;n;

Sorry for the rant.:sad1:

BabyNaledi - I'm sorry but I am not good at this stuff :( I don't know much except have lots and lots of sex ;) I've read about women eating pineapple? Not sure what that does?

JLM - Get on that! Invent it now!! That would be AWESOME. An HCG test that at least just gives the amount!! :thumbup:

And do any of us ever wait to test? hahaha not I :dohh: I said I was going to wait until Fri or Sat... I tested this morning hahaha BFN :/

I'm soo moody, I hope it's not because I will start getting a belated period (should have been on 26./27.) Almost 2 weeks ago I was sure i had an implantation bleeding, but now...
I'm still feeling nauseous, I'm so tired, that I slept from 13:00 to 18:30 yesterday and then slept the whole night through and I'm still tired...and everything is sh*tty.
Ifeel like building a pillow fort and pretending I'm not there for the rest of the day. ;n;

When are you going to test? I'm curious what your results are! :dust:

I feel like building a pillow fort and pretending I'm not there for the rest of the day. ;n;

I don't know...I'll be on a short trip to the family next week, if there's no late period until I come back, I'll test (I'd be 2 weeks overdue then).
I lost one in early pregnancy after positive tests and I don't want to get my hopes up too early again. :shrug:

I feel like building a pillow fort and pretending I'm not there for the rest of the day. ;n;

I don't know...I'll be on a short trip to the family next week, if there's no late period until I come back, I'll test (I'd be 2 weeks overdue then).
I lost one in early pregnancy after positive tests and I don't want to get my hopes up too early again. :shrug:

I know how you feel - I struggled to get out of bed this morning, esp knowing I was going to test (BFN at 13 dpo!), got up and went for a walk, then fell asleep on the couch again. Dreaded going to work, and now that I'm at work, all I can seem to do is monitor this forum and search for pets to adopt...?! What? We are not trying to adopt another dog right now, but its all I can seem to care about right now.

Hang in there, hopefully we will get some good news soon.

No sympts really
I never have sore boobs or cramps before af, so other than some boob "let down" feelinghere n there, and them def being a bit fuller by the ill fit of my bra...nothing new.
I am no good for sympts tho- I never got sick when preg before, and boobs didn't hurt till like 4 months in...
When I was a surrogate I carried twin girls and thought for sure with all those hormones btwn the 3 of us I'd be sick, but nothing, not once.
So, I just have to sit impatiently and wait for a BFP or AF every cycle.
:coffee:

Just took a walmart cheapie and $ store test, both white as snow( clean snow anyhow), that was a 5 hour hold with no fluids at all...sux

Hello ladies I'm confused really.Fertilityfriend says I ovulated on Monday and I'm 4dpo today luckly I baby danced:happydance: Monday and my other other charts say I'm ovulating tomorrow and last night I had some cramping I'm not sho is it becoz I'm ovulating tomorrow or becoz im 3dpo as fertility friend says but I didn't have any ovulation pain like I always do.Help I'd post a picture of my graph but I don't know how to I tried.:cry:

this is my weekend resolution to kick myself in the behind: if on the 10. August there was still no period, I'll test and I won't chicken out.
(sorry for all the moping guys... I'm really scared of testing.)

nausea, sensitive boobs, stuffed nose, backpain and from time to time sharp pain in the lower region and around the hips/upper thighs. But all these could theoretically also be pre-period stuff (usually I only get a slightly stuffed nose though).
my mood is slightly better, but still seem to be closer to tears that usual, but this is VERY typical for me pre-period.

I'd kill for fries with mustard. totally gonna treat myself to fries today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->