Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

The wait is killing me!
6 dpo. Felt cramping everyday except yesterday and today. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not ☹️

Anyone else experiencing this??
I havent headaches but I’m also 6dpo and have had some cramping

hi emzi,

Im the in the middle too 8dpo :( i dunno if i can take another BFN this month!

gooooood luck :) xxxx
I'm at 7 or 8dpo... and I am trying my hardest not to test tomorrow AM. But it will be hard not too. Anyone ever get a positive this early?

I've had the cramping since 5 or 6 dpo. But not all day just comes a goes.
Me too! I’m hoping for another symptom in the next few days! I’m an ultrasound tech so I do have the ability to actually take a peak inside! Today, even though it’s not definitive, my cx is still high even at 6 dpo. I’ve seen some women say that’s a good thing!

Hi all, been barely surviving the TWW by reading this forum and this page from page 1. I’ve been married for 5 years, (32 years old in a month’s time) trying on and off for 2-3 years. I’m now really seriously trying. Have been for check up and everything seems to be fine but I am just not getting pregnant. Utterly shattered everytime my af arrives. Had an early miscarriage in 2017 May and still very scarred by it. I actually have a very TMI question and not sure if any kind ladies could help. I heard of lying on your back for 15-30mins after BD which I have been doing it. When I get up to pee and clean up, a large amount of substance (I assume it’s the swimmers) will always flow out. Is that why I am not getting pregnant even though I’ve been able to time BD before and on ovulation day? Does anyone have problems of infection if you don’t clean up after BD?

Hi all, been barely surviving the TWW by reading this forum and this page from page 1. I’ve been married for 5 years, (32 years old in a month’s time) trying on and off for 2-3 years. I’m now really seriously trying. Have been for check up and everything seems to be fine but I am just not getting pregnant. Utterly shattered everytime my af arrives. Had an early miscarriage in 2017 May and still very scarred by it. I actually have a very TMI question and not sure if any kind ladies could help. I heard of lying on your back for 15-30mins after BD which I have been doing it. When I get up to pee and clean up, a large amount of substance (I assume it’s the swimmers) will always flow out. Is that why I am not getting pregnant even though I’ve been able to time BD before and on ovulation day? Does anyone have problems of infection if you don’t clean up after BD?
I did Read something that said laying there for about 10 min after helps, but sure if it’s legit though

Hi everyone

I am new to this please can anyone tell me if my chart is looking positive for pregnancy or if it's still too early to tell.

thanks

Screenshot_20190305-072419_FF Mobile.jpg

Yes, those are swimmers but that is not why you’re not getting pregnant. The strongest ones, and the ones most likely to make it to your egg, are already up by your cervix and swimming through at that point. So don’t worry about the extra stuff coming out. And yes, please clean up after BD, you don’t want a UTI.

How long have you been seriously trying and are you tracking your cycle?

Hi, I am coming to the end of my 2 week wait and my AF is due tomorrow. I have just taken a first response test - is this a positive?

553B8914-8424-4BBD-983C-FA30F4D8ED09.jpeg

Hi ladies,

Can anyone help me? My period is a week late today and I’ve never had a late period. My husband and I have been TTC since november last year. I had an appt with my doctor yesterday who said maybe I had implanted late and it was too early and gave me a blood test to get done if my period doesn’t arrive this week. I’ve had brown discharge for the last three days & mid cycle I had streaks of blood around ovulation (only when I wiped) have done 5 HPT’s and all negative, can anyone give any advice?

Hi everyone!

I think I'm just in my own head this month. But, I got a weird feeling going on... my daughter is 7 months old, and my cousin just found out she's pregnant. So, I'm guessing that baby fever instinct is *already* throwing me off, again. Figured, well I guess I'll track here since I'm thinking about it daily anyway!

So, it's been crazy stressful getting ready to move and I forgot (go me) CD1 was actually 3 days prior to my ov tracking.. annnd ended up BD'ing right on Ov. Then after thinking about feeling weird the last few days, and another bought of nausea, here I am! Sooo:

1dpo - Maybe things are getting smelly. Gassy.
2dpo - Everything smells, just terrible. Pinching.
3dpo - Icky taste in my mouth. Vivid dreams. Sex dreams (uncommon, could be stress though) feeling... that light floaty nausea feeling, like morning sickness, ever so slightly.
4dpo - Libido waaay up. Weepy. Just want to sleep. Nausea after eating & randomly throughout the day.

I believe I'm 4-5 dpo... But, I'll leave it at four as I don't recall anything noticable 5 days ago. Good luck to all you ladies in this 2 week wait!

Baby dust & sticky beans to everyone! ❤

Good afternoon all,

Hoping I could get a bit of help on here, it's a bit of a strange one....

So I came off the mini pill
13/14th Feb and it was mid pack.
First a bit of background: I've been on it this time around for about 6-8 months. However, I've been on contraceptive for a total of about 10 years on and off and everytime I'm off them I have regular periods. Also when I miss a pill or decide to take a break I usually have a withdrawal bleed straight away.

This time however, no withdrawal bleed and we're now on the 11th of March and still nothing. I'm not sure when AF should arrive due to stopping mid pack and taking a minipill (where period's completely stop as they're taken back to back). Me and my parter have had unprotected sex every 3/4 days since coming off on 13/14th feb and for the last 9+ days I've felt different.

I've had really sore boobs and they're very swollen (this comes and goes)
I've felt very hungry but then nauseous at the same time.
I've been having cramping again on and off for about 9 days but not as bad as period pains feel. I did have one 20 min of what felt like a burning sensation on my left side but that went away.
I've been using the loo more frequently.
And I've been a bit lightheaded here and there.

Could off of this just be me adjusting to coming off the pill and AF will rear her ugly head soon? Or could I have been caught this quick and I'm heading towards a possible BFP?

Ps. I've taken about 4 tests over the course of the last 9 days last one was yday and all negative.

Would love some help please. Thank you ladies.

I did Read something that said laying there for about 10 min after helps, but sure if it’s legit though
Thanks mandiemoore, I’ve been doing the lying with a raise pillow at my bum since ttc but apparently no positive yet hopefully it’ll come soon!

Yes, those are swimmers but that is not why you’re not getting pregnant. The strongest ones, and the ones most likely to make it to your egg, are already up by your cervix and swimming through at that point. So don’t worry about the extra stuff coming out. And yes, please clean up after BD, you don’t want a UTI.

How long have you been seriously trying and are you tracking your cycle?
Thanks DBZ34 for your reply! I was always so troubled by the little swimmers escaping out of me but shall throw that worry out of my mind now. I’ve been ttc since Q4 2014. Went for tests to check tubes, ovarian reserve etc and all cleared. Started using the ovulation kit only recently and I love it! It makes timing BD so much easier. This is my third and last cycle of clomid (got my smiley face today, got some work to do) and the next step will be IUI.

Me too! I’m hoping for another symptom in the next few days! I’m an ultrasound tech so I do have the ability to actually take a peak inside! Today, even though it’s not definitive, my cx is still high even at 6 dpo. I’ve seen some women say that’s a good thing!
I am so envious that you can see what’s actually happening inside you!

I am so envious that you can see what’s actually happening inside you!
Yea it’s crazy! Nothing happened last month but I’m in my O week again, I scanned myself earlier today and my cx just doesn’t look as open as it should and my lining doesn’t look as thick as it did last month so now I’m getting frustrated that I just can’t seem to make it happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->