well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Emma - Happy birthday to your daughter. Hope she has a lovely day today.

Nearly time for your holiday Rah. Is your daughter getting excited now?

3 sleeps to go well 2 since im working tonight lol
we were geting things ready today clothes out ready to pack she is exited but still doesn't know we ae off to Disney thank god she would be unbearable

Has the spotting stopped?
Any news Emma??

3 sleeps to go well 2 since im working tonight lol
we were geting things ready today clothes out ready to pack she is exited but still doesn't know we ae off to Disney thank god she would be unbearable

Has the spotting stopped?
Any news Emma??

Nope, turning into red blood now. Starting to get cramps aswell. Looks like I'm staying.

:-(
Ask drs to do bloods they will be able to see hormones are at right levels xx

Emma - Happy birthday to your daughter. Hope she has a lovely day today.

Nearly time for your holiday Rah. Is your daughter getting excited now?

Hi sorry ive not been on had a realy busy weekend....thank you for the birthday wishes she had a fab day :) not been able to test with havin family stayin over not ad 5 mins to myself...:haha: as for symtoms dnt no realy??? my bobbies was realy itchy again yesterday an my lower back hurts abit like i pulsin feelin??....my af she be here about the 20th if i 'O' when i normaly do, so guna hold afew more days then test :happydance:

ive just been readin ur updates :cry: realy sorry hun :hugs:

I have Dr's tomorrow morning but I'm pretty sure I've lost it now. It's bright red, heavy with clots. Oh well, next cycle here I come.

its arwfull huni :( i think thats wot happend to me couple moths bk, missed 2 months an da pos test then turned neg then bleed with clots :( xx

its arwfull huni :( i think thats wot happend to me couple moths bk, missed 2 months an da pos test then turned neg then bleed with clots :( xx

What's getting me though, is I have zero cramps. I thought I would. Oh I don't know :shrug:

my mum has 5 kids includin ,e, an she said she blled with all us uptil about 5/6 months?? u should get more answers 2moz at dr's xxx

Well with the amount of alcohol I've had over the weekend, it would be a good idea that I wasn't still pregnant. This is turning out to be a rubbish birthday.

bless you :( i would get 2morrow over an done with see what they say then you no were you stand, if not pg u can get ur tattoo done :) and av afew cheeky 1s whilst tryin again lol, and if you ar still pg tell then u want an early scan xxx

I cancelled my tattoo on Thursday but I'm going to see him tomorrow after the Dr's and booking it again. Anyway,when are you doing a test?!

I cancelled my tattoo on Thursday but I'm going to see him tomorrow after the Dr's and booking it again. Anyway,when are you doing a test?!

hello hun any news frm dr?....i was crampin abit lastnight an thought bet i wake up to af...but NOOOOO sign yet :happydance: erm i think im guna test 20th as she is due anytime now my last af was the 20th may !!!!i only got 4 left so tryin to wait as long as i can :haha: whats ur name again? sorry got a brain like a fish saves me re-readin throw thread to find it...lol

hello hun any news frm dr?....i was crampin abit lastnight an thought bet i wake up to af...but NOOOOO sign yet :happydance: erm i think im guna test 20th as she is due anytime now my last af was the 20th may !!!!i only got 4 left so tryin to wait as long as i can :haha: whats ur name again? sorry got a brain like a fish saves me re-readin throw thread to find it...lol

My name's Maria. Went to the Dr's, he phoned the hospital. I have to do another pregnancy test next Monday. If it comes back negative, nothing needs to be done. If it's positive, I have to go back to the Dr's. Only 2 days to wait for you then!

My name's Maria. Went to the Dr's, he phoned the hospital. I have to do another pregnancy test next Monday. If it comes back negative, nothing needs to be done. If it's positive, I have to go back to the Dr's. Only 2 days to wait for you then!

thats it maria...lol my best friend just told me she is pg :cloud9: she didnt no how to tell me she knows ive been truin a while an was scared 2 tell me bless...she only been tryin 6 weeks :growlmad: lol im over the moon for her but carnt help been jealous :shrug: xxx

I've almost stopped bleeding so I've only really had 2 days of bleeding. I now have this achey pain on my left side. I had this type of pain when I was heavily pregnant with my DD but on my right side. I would be jealous too! Only 6 weeks! Hopefully you'll be joining her. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You don't have to answer if you prefer not to tell me.

i 26 hun will be 27 in jan.....an yep 6 weeks, she came of the pill had a bleed then tested todat with clear blue digi an says 1-2....so only early days but wish her a h&h 9 months, 2 day bleed surely aint a m/c??? x

i 26 hun will be 27 in jan.....an yep 6 weeks, she came of the pill had a bleed then tested todat with clear blue digi an says 1-2....so only early days but wish her a h&h 9 months, 2 day bleed surely aint a m/c??? x

I thought you were alot older than me for some reason :haha: My bad! I don't know what to think. I'm half tempted to do a test tomorrow but I know it would come back negative as I've had a lot of clots.

I thought you were alot older than me for some reason :haha: My bad! I don't know what to think. I'm half tempted to do a test tomorrow but I know it would come back negative as I've had a lot of clots.

well il be testing 2moz aswell....but dnt hold out any hope :( just dnt feel like i am :shrug: apart frm bein tired alot an sore bobbies nothing else so dunno fingers crossed tho i guess. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->