well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

how many weeks pg do u think you are chick?? xx

What tat are you getting ??
And how many and what have you already got ??

I'm getting 'Jack' and 'Sally' from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' on my thigh. I have 9 tattoos already.
1st tattoo: Fairy sat on my ankle.
2nd tattoo: Skull, barbed wire, roses in a tribal design on the bottom of my back.
3rd tattoo: Tribal dragon just below my neck.
4th tattoo: Tribal butterfly on my hip/pelvic area.
5th tattoo: Spider on my left foot.
6th tattoo: My star sign on my right wrist.
7th tattoo: My daughter's name and stars on my left wrist.
8th tattoo: Chinese writing just below my dragon on my back.
9th tattoo: Butterfly with writing on my left boob.

wow thats alot hehe i i only got 3.
1ST...rose with wire goin throw an round it on my shoulder blade.
2ND...its like flower stem with little hearts cumin off insted of flower heads will afew tiny butterflys around it.
3ED... my DS an DD names on my ankle xxx

wow thats alot hehe i i only got 3.
1ST...rose with wire goin throw an round it on my shoulder blade.
2ND...its like flower stem with little hearts cumin off insted of flower heads will afew tiny butterflys around it.
3ED... my DS an DD names on my ankle xxx

I'm nowhere near finished yet :haha: I took another test this morning, I'm not convinced I'm pregnant.

I'm getting 'Jack' and 'Sally' from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' on my thigh. I have 9 tattoos already.
2nd tattoo: Skull, barbed wire, roses in a tribal design on the bottom of my back.

Wow i only have 2 lol
1st a rose on boob was 16 looked good at the time
2nd butterfly with DD name and 3 stars (nan gran and grandad) with DD and DH star sign on bottom of my back so room to add more as family grows :)

I was saying on sunday i want another but dont know what

I'm nowhere near finished yet :haha: I took another test this morning, I'm not convinced I'm pregnant.
Why not hun?

why hun....wot does test look like??? upload pic xxx

Wow i only have 2 lol
1st a rose on boob was 16 looked good at the time
2nd butterfly with DD name and 3 stars (nan gran and grandad) with DD and DH star sign on bottom of my back so room to add more as family grows :)

I was saying on sunday i want another but dont know what

Why not hun?

The test I took with FMU this morning looks fainter than yesterdays which was taken in the afternoon (although I hadn't drunk all morning).

This is this mornings test.

Attachments

• 2012-06-14_10.05.51.jpg
    2012-06-14_10.05.51.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
they is plenty of women on here who seem to get darker lines in the afternoon...then with fmu test....so i wouldnt worry an test again this afternoon xx

they is plenty of women on here who seem to get darker lines in the afternoon...then with fmu test....so i wouldnt worry an test again this afternoon xx

I have a hospital appointment this afternoon for something completely different but hubby wants to bring it up then. But we're going to get more cheap tests this afternoon aswell. The first test didn't look like an evap did it?

I have a hospital appointment this afternoon for something completely different but hubby wants to bring it up then. But we're going to get more cheap tests this afternoon aswell. The first test didn't look like an evap did it?

NOW WAY the 1st 1 cud be an evap to thick an pink....its arwfull when u start havin doubts....an yes defo bring it up u neva no they mite do blood since ya there?..gud luck keep me updated xxxx

Didn't bother bringing it up. Wasn't in the right department anyway. Here's this afternoons test.

Attachments

• 2012-06-14_16.25.45.jpg
    2012-06-14_16.25.45.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Didn't bother bringing it up. Wasn't in the right department anyway. Here's this afternoons test.

:happydance: yer darker...i think ur guna be like the others girls ive seen on here alot darker in the afternoon :happydance:

That def looks positive to me!!!!!

Afternoon ladies. Done another test this morning, have to get rid of them somehow :haha: Test line was darker than yesterday. After getting annoyed with the stupid test and pulling it apart. I know you're not meant to :haha: Had a little bit more spotting today. I have the Dr's on Monday. So hopefully all we be confirmed for my birthday.

Have you had any symptoms Emma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->