well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

How long have you been with OH? If it's IC, what's the harm in buying in bulk? :haha:

Well this afternoon, I've had this overwhelming heaviness in my lower belly. Continually felt like I needed to pee, even after I had used the toilet. I'm off down the shop tomorrow to get some cheap tests so I don't use the FRER I have upstairs. I need to stop this urge I have to POAS :haha: Oh and I was complaining to DH that I could smell last nights dinner yet he couldn't smell a thing.

How long have you been with OH? If it's IC, what's the harm in buying in bulk? :haha:

hi huni, ive been with oh 11 years :dohh: .....:happydance: love him to bits, its not so much the price as they cost next to nothing...just when i bulk buy im peein on them 3 times a day, an he hates how depressed they make me...so this way i have to space then out...:haha: an to be far its worked i dnt get have as depressed when i see a bfn so im glad he said no :haha: oh i soooooooooooooooooooo carnt wait to see ur test :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im out :-( af just arrived :-(
ah well New cycle starts today

im not as upset as i thought i would be in a way its kind of good
im off on hols on Tue so can have a drink and go on all the rides and not worry :)
Disney on Tuesday yay

Im out :-( af just arrived :-(
ah well New cycle starts today

im not as upset as i thought i would be in a way its kind of good
im off on hols on Tue so can have a drink and go on all the rides and not worry :)
Disney on Tuesday yay

Well it's good you have a natural period then you know where you are with your cycles.

hi huni, ive been with oh 11 years :dohh: .....:happydance: love him to bits, its not so much the price as they cost next to nothing...just when i bulk buy im peein on them 3 times a day, an he hates how depressed they make me...so this way i have to space then out...:haha: an to be far its worked i dnt get have as depressed when i see a bfn so im glad he said no :haha: oh i soooooooooooooooooooo carnt wait to see ur test :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

11 years, no marriage? Well my temp is still high. It should be dropping if I was to start my AF. Mind you, my luteal phase varies from 13 days - 15 days. So it still has 2 days to drop.

Well Ladies, I've done a test. Here's the piccy.

Attachments

• 2012-06-13_14.39.52.jpg
    2012-06-13_14.39.52.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7

nope he does ask me all the time...but to be honest im not botherd :shrug: mybe im crazy lol.....AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....I SOOOOOOO NEW UR WERE BFP :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: LOVELY LINES :hugs:

IM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU....i went into labour today but didnt have my dd till the 16th....its a great day to get a bfp on....if you can keep a secret i would right it in a fathers day card for him xxx

IM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU....i went into labour today but didnt have my dd till the 16th....its a great day to get a bfp on....if you can keep a secret i would right it in a fathers day card for him xxx

That was a long labour. With my DD, I was in labour for 4 hours. He was with me when I brought the tests so I know he's going to ask. Plus my DD has already written a card out for him. We own an off-licence/convenience shop so I don't need to pay for a card. He'll ask why I'm taking another one. I've still got another 3 tests, so I'm going to take one everyday till Saturday when is when you'll get your BFP.

im guna do 1 sat...but i think i 'o' last week?? just coz of the sore boobies the cramps cm etc....so il just av 2 wait :( xx

im guna do 1 sat...but i think i 'o' last week?? just coz of the sore boobies the cramps cm etc....so il just av 2 wait :( xx

I hope you get your's soon then we can move to first trim together. Just a shame Rah is out this month :-(

arw that would be ace...lol an i no bless her :( xxx well school run it is 4 me...again cngrats huni, il probs be bk on later xxxxxxxx

arw that would be ace...lol an i no bless her :( xxx well school run it is 4 me...again cngrats huni, il probs be bk on later xxxxxxxx

It's good she gets a natural period first so she knows where she's at. Told Hubby, the smile on his face was priceless. Only problem I have is I have to cancel my tattoo on Monday, I was looking forward to that :haha: Oh well, I'm sure I can wait.. Just about :haha:

OMG OMG how exciting YAY!!!! Bet your so happy big hugs and happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

can wait till sat to see both your lines :)
Im still going to stalk lol and expect 50 million qu's when i join you in the preg boards lol

we have decided not to try this cycle and start in Aug so that's a may baby (like dd) :) with xmas off on mat leave (im a nurse so work it normally )

So pleased for you xx

OMG OMG how exciting YAY!!!! Bet your so happy big hugs and happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

can wait till sat to see both your lines :)
Im still going to stalk lol and expect 50 million qu's when i join you in the preg boards lol

we have decided not to try this cycle and start in Aug so that's a may baby (like dd) :) with xmas off on mat leave (im a nurse so work it normally )

So pleased for you xx

That's what happened with DH and I. We decided we weren't going to try this month because of my birthday and what not. The only thing I was doing, was temping so I could see when I was going to start AF (so I wasn't caught short). Without even realising it, we BD 3 days before ovulation and on ovulation itself. And now look what's happened :haha: You don't stress over everything and relax and it just happens :haha:

i didnt no you carnt have tattoo's when ur pg?? how come??? as for birth of dd yer i was in slow labour (very slow) hahaha

i didnt no you carnt have tattoo's when ur pg?? how come??? as for birth of dd yer i was in slow labour (very slow) hahaha

Nope, tattooists won't tattoo you if you're pregnant. Where your skin changes during pregnancy, the tattoo can turn out not how you expected it. So it's best they don't tattoo you then they can't be held responsible. I love my tattoos and I love getting tattooed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->