well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Go where I go Emma. 99p store. 3 tests in a pack (Clear Response). I love these tests, I won't use anything else now :haha: My temp took a nose dive this morning so a little confused there.

I got some from home bargains 6 for £2.60

My temp took a nose dive this morning so a little confused there.

But it hasn't gone below the line so that's ok isn't it?

We dont have 99p store near us nearest is about 30 min drive :(

When are you both testing??

My temp took a nose dive this morning so a little confused there.

But it hasn't gone below the line so that's ok isn't it?

We dont have 99p store near us nearest is about 30 min drive :(

When are you both testing??

Yeah it's ok. If I were to be pregnant, it could be an implantation dip. I will be testing 22 July. A day after AF is supposed to be here. Well try and hold out until then :haha: Hubby did go buy more tests today.

Id be testing from 20th with hubbys tests lol

Id be testing from 20th with hubbys tests lol

I tested early last cycle and ended up having a chemical. I'd rather test later and not know. But knowning hubby, he'll ask me to POAS early!

Fair point
Tell him your due later than you are so testing early to him but on time for you

Fair point
Tell him your due later than you are so testing early to him but on time for you

I don't plan on on telling him anything :haha: I'll just suprise him. Any sign of AF for you?

No signs of anything just a :bfn:
Debating to test till :witch: arrives or not

Well last month was 28days Im on day 29 today

Yeah came off may cycle was 28days had real period 13June and Cd29 today

Wow. Tired isn't the word. Been like this all day. Barely able to keep my eyes open. Even fell asleep for 5 minutes while DD was on the potty. She screeched and gave me a heart attack :shock: And that's when I realised I fell asleep.

Wow. Tired isn't the word. Been like this all day. Barely able to keep my eyes open. Even fell asleep for 5 minutes while DD was on the potty. She screeched and gave me a heart attack :shock: And that's when I realised I fell asleep.

Bless early night for you id say!!!!

Yeah came off may cycle was 28days had real period 13June and Cd29 today

:shrug: We'll soon know. Hopefully BFP though!

I have no idea what's going on lol

I have been really tired as well today fell asleep at 8 just woke up but thinking of going bed for the night how rock n roll am i is this what happens when you turn 31lol
Think Im still jet lagged never had it before with the 5 other long haul flights so bit weird

Will update in morning xx

funny how u both say ur realy tired 2day...... as ive been in bed allday 2 :haha: but now ive so much energy ive done all my washing, ive washed all my windows, my washer dryer fridge/freezer, my cuboards, all floors, bathroom frm top to bottom, kids clean school clothes r all ironed an ready for 2moz, oh ive had a nice relaxin bath 2 finish off....lol

RAH if ur testin again 2moz gud luck chick xxx

also to the question when il be testin.......hmm duno coz acording to babymed.....i shud of 'o' either the 5th or 6th.....which i did say i belived i did the 6th, (just my gut feelin).....say maybe i was right yey!!!!...lol....an it also says my af shud be here the 20th????.....plus im sopose to be goin out with the girls on the 20th...so il probs end up testin early....lol xxx

funny how u both say ur realy tired 2day...... as ive been in bed allday 2 :haha: but now ive so much energy ive done all my washing, ive washed all my windows, my washer dryer fridge/freezer, my cuboards, all floors, bathroom frm top to bottom, kids clean school clothes r all ironed an ready for 2moz, oh ive had a nice relaxin bath 2 finish off....lol

RAH if ur testin again 2moz gud luck chick xxx

also to the question when il be testin.......hmm duno coz acording to babymed.....i shud of 'o' either the 5th or 6th.....which i did say i belived i did the 6th, (just my gut feelin).....say maybe i was right yey!!!!...lol....an it also says my af shud be here the 20th????.....plus im sopose to be goin out with the girls on the 20th...so il probs end up testin early....lol xxx

Blimey, that's a lot of housework! Just finished making cookies and now I'm not tired. My eyes hurt but not tired. When I want to sleep, I can't. When I can, I'm not tired. I can't win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->