well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

arw bless u hun..... Hmmm cookies i could just av milk an cookies....im hopein since ive done all that il sleep better 2night, not been sleepyin very well last couple of nights, think due to the weather been hot on a night, xxx

Well another :bfn: for me
Going to leave it now and if nothing by Monday will test again
No idea what's going on

I've not been sleeping well either. Waking up stupidly early and not being able to get back to sleep.

Rah, as you only came off BC in May, you could be having irregular cycles.

Suppose so just that i didn't have them last time so assumed i wouldn't this time

Found diary for last time i had a 28day a 33day then got preg so guess i wouldn't really know

arw huni, yer i wud wait few days an test again.....i dnt feel very well today :( feel realy sick an dizzy, an soo tired again, im goin to av a nap soon hopefully that will sort me out xx

Well :witch: got me cd1 today

arw sorry chick :hugs: but if u av no hoildays plans this month an bed sharing, then ul av a better chance...lol av a glass of wine tonight :haha: xxxx

well woke up frm my nap, still feel ill :( when i got up i felt this gush so went an check my pants loads of watery cm but with lots of white lumps init???????.....got quite bad lower back pains aswell, i have a frer an 2 digis in my draw, an ive orderd 30 ic...lol so i think its save to say i will be testin early xxxxxx

Charting starting tomorrow already warned hubby we are going to bd every other day lol
Im in a good place at the mo didn't think i would be but so positive this time

I will only be 2 weeks behind both of you means this thread might be lonley though chat to myself lol

well woke up frm my nap, still feel ill :( when i got up i felt this gush so went an check my pants loads of watery cm but with lots of white lumps init???????.....got quite bad lower back pains aswell, i have a frer an 2 digis in my draw, an ive orderd 30 ic...lol so i think its save to say i will be testin early xxxxxx

Blimey love! I thought I was bad having 6 HPT's!! You have 33 :haha: No missing a day for you!

Charting starting tomorrow already warned hubby we are going to bd every other day lol

I will only be 2 weeks behind both of you means this thread might be lonley though chat to myself lol

I'm not going anywhere. I don't feel hopeful at all :haha:

arw huni i wont be goin anywhere either, how ill i feel, an av bads like af cramps im doubtfull....but if af was to show she is VERY early x

arw huni i wont be goin anywhere either, how ill i feel, an av bads like af cramps im doubtfull....but if af was to show she is VERY early x

Implantation cramps?

Implantation cramps?

your guess is as gud as mine, ive had no spottin just realy weird CM frm purein out of me watery with white lumps in...to thick creamin yellowy lookin paste??????????????

Implantation cramps?

your guess is as gud as mine, ive had no spottin just realy weird CM frm purein out of me watery with white lumps in...to thick creamin yellowy lookin paste??????????????

I've had the yellow but was more creamy than pastey. I had cramps yesterday. They were so bad that I thought I had to use the toilet :blush: Temp has gone back up today. I have no idea what to think as I wasn't really paying attention last cycle as I wasn't trying.

I thought i was bad with 6 cheapies

Hubby now up to date with the plan for this month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"