well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

good morning girls...i feel much better today :) still got abit of thick cm?...an my lower back still throbing, but apart frm that i feel ok...hows you 2? xxx

good morning girls...i feel much better today :) still got abit of thick cm?...an my lower back still throbing, but apart frm that i feel ok...hows you 2? xxx

I am knackered :sleep: Had to peel myself out of bed. If I didn't have to deal with DD and the dogs, I'd be going straight back to bed. I've got a headache coming on. Your symptoms sound good.

What do you think of my chart? I'm not thinking much of it.

I am knackered :sleep: Had to peel myself out of bed. If I didn't have to deal with DD and the dogs, I'd be going straight back to bed. I've got a headache coming on. Your symptoms sound good.

What do you think of my chart? I'm not thinking much of it.

ur chart looks gud to me, its not dropped so thats gud aint it? x

well girls my 30 ic have arrived....and YES no need to ask me i have tested.:haha: it was my 4th wee of the day, bfn tho, an ive decided since im crazy im goin to be testin twice aday am and pm :wacko: il be uploadin pics to :haha:

Attachments

• 13 july 001.jpg
    13 july 001.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2
well girls my 30 ic have arrived....and YES no need to ask me i have tested.:haha: it was my 4th wee of the day, bfn tho, an ive decided since im crazy im goin to be testin twice aday am and pm :wacko: il be uploadin pics to :haha:

:rofl: Oh my! Give chance for implantation to happen!

I love coming on here. Makes me laugh everytime!

alright calm down not that funny...:haha: the test aint quite dry yet but i swear i see sumthing...:haha: esp frm a distances...lol

alright calm down not that funny...:haha: the test aint quite dry yet but i swear i see sumthing...:haha: esp frm a distances...lol

You're going to drive yourself :wacko: testing everyday.

You're going to drive yourself :wacko: testing everyday.

i am :wacko: but yer ur right think il start monday :haha:

I can see you missing work to poas lol
No way could i test everyday 2ce a day would have no where to hide them from hubby lol

Hubby goes to me yesterday "you can't have a drink, you need to POAS". He's more eager than I am.

Bless him

Im not planning on telling hubby anything just yet
No added pressure etc

my hubby doesnt care as long as im happy...last 2 months tho he made me stop, just coz it was tkin over an i had DD and DS bdays to sort out, BUT now i got nothing so, i can do wot i want lol I WEAR THE TROUSERS IN THIS HOUSE :haha::haha::haha::haha: i neva tell him out until i think i see sumthing, ............ also this lower front tummy cramps are quite sore :( its on the left an right sed of my ovarys :( hopes its a gud sign xx

Even though we don't know when you ovulated, your temps are pretty high so we know you definately ovulated.

I don't plan on telling hubby either, even though he has a way of knowing when I've POAS :?

Even though we don't know when you ovulated, your temps are pretty high so we know you definately ovulated.

I don't plan on telling hubby either, even though he has a way of knowing when I've POAS :?

i no hun, but i defo must of O'D...plus babymed sed the same date as me xxxx

i no hun, but i defo must of O'D...plus babymed sed the date as me xxxx

Quite frankly, I've never seen temps that high. Looking positive.

i no buut they is the doubt with me not tempin right aint they??....lol

I know but still looking at them and taking a rough guess, they'd still be quite high.

I know but still looking at them and taking a rough guess, they'd still be quite high.

my thermontoir is the same as what doctors use...my doctor actually got me 1 as they r dear to buy...just coz my son as sereve ashma, an when he gets a slight cough or cold we av to montior everything.......i my be readin to much into it this month but every month i think ive got syptoms, but honestly this month i feel so different..today is the only day i aint slept an thats becoz of the cramps, i feel like my insides r goin to fall out...lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->