well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Potatoes? Ok.

When hubby and I argue, we don't talk for days.

Anything new with you?

yep potatoes, we was avin new baby potatoes but sum were big so i sedil cut the big uns in half so they dnt tk as long to cook...he was like no no no,, i was like gee ok then....an then i sed to him dnt put cold water in pan, il boil the kettle an it be quicker, (our eletric oven poo an tks ages to warm up) then wot does he go do fill it with cold water :growlmad: so i ad abit of ago an sed i told u wot i was doin....then he starts puttin potatoes in pan...well bloody throwin them in, argh! so it all just started frm there...he been tryin to talk to me but im realy mad about it, but he reckons its me been a bitch! he probs right but if he carnt listen to wot i told him i was doing with the potatoes then god sake!! so il probs wont talk to him for afew days, im to stuborn for my own gud sumtimes xx

Potatoes? Ok.

When hubby and I argue, we don't talk for days.

Anything new with you?

yep potatoes, we was avin new baby potatoes but sum were big so i sedil cut the big uns in half so they dnt tk as long to cook...he was like no no no,, i was like gee ok then....an then i sed to him dnt put cold water in pan, il boil the kettle an it be quicker, (our eletric oven poo an tks ages to warm up) then wot does he go do fill it with cold water :growlmad: so i ad abit of ago an sed i told u wot i was doin....then he starts puttin potatoes in pan...well bloody throwin them in, argh! so it all just started frm there...he been tryin to talk to me but im realy mad about it, but he reckons its me been a bitch! he probs right but if he carnt listen to wot i told him i was doing with the potatoes then god sake!! so il probs wont talk to him for afew days, im to stuborn for my own gud sumtimes xx

You sound like me. I would of done the same. If hubby isn't going to pay attention to what I'm saying, I'm going to bite his head off and he knows it.

Mind you, I'm the only one who cooks in this house.

he was washin them as my kiddies av a little veg patch :) but time was knockin on so i just wanted to cut the bigs uns up hehehe, for for cookin to be far to OH he does his far share. just gets in my way when im cookin, lol x

he was washin them as my kiddies av a little veg patch :) but time was knockin on so i just wanted to cut the bigs uns up hehehe, for for cookin to be far to OH he does his far share. just gets in my way when im cookin, lol x

Nah, I'm suprised that hubby knows how to use the cooker.

When do you think you'll test now?

im 27 an he is late 30....shall we say...lol, he probs no's more then me...lol

erm duno hun, the way im feelin i cud just throw them all away, i was guna tomoz wont i but then decided not to :thumbup: probs maybe end of the week, realy wanted to no tho b4 the 20th, im soose to be goin out...u still waitin till after the 22nd??? x

im 27 an he is late 30....shall we say...lol, he probs no's more then me...lol

erm duno hun, the way im feelin i cud just throw them all away, i was guna tomoz wont i but then decided not to :thumbup: probs maybe end of the week, realy wanted to no tho b4 the 20th, im soose to be goin out...u still waitin till after the 22nd??? x

My hubby should know more than me, he's 31 and I'm 23 but nope, I know more!! I'm trying to! I want to test but nope, I AM going to wait.

I'm on the p***ed off train with you. My family takes the p**s! They don't even know the meaning of family! ARGH :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: I just gave a certain family member a piece of my mind!

arw no :( hope ur ok xxxxxxx
thats what i ment to tell u yesterday eveytime i stood up i felt like my insides were goin to fall out??...av u felt the same??

arw no :( hope ur ok xxxxxxx
thats what i ment to tell u yesterday eveytime i stood up i felt like my insides were goin to fall out??...av u felt the same??

I'm fine. I've just made my headache worse. I don't really speak to my family. Ever since I got with my hubby almost 5 years ago, they treat me like crap. His family is more family like to me than mine. Mine didn't even wish me happy birthday this year. I got a card from my nan and that was it.

I get sharp pains like someone is pulling my insides out from "down there". I've also been getting sharp like pains "down there". Both which stop me in my track.

that sounds like good signs :) as for yr family :( thats not nice is it, well im guna go sleep now an starfish on the bed so he cant get in hehehehehe xxxxxxxx

Morning girls!
How did 'starfishing' the bed go Emma?

Well for the past few nights, I've been needing to pee so bad in the middle of the night. Well I actually had to get up at 5am and use the toilet. I couldn't even had the covers over my boobs they hurt. And blimey was I hot. Was also feeling nauseated. And temp has gone up again.

hello, ur temps are rising huni :happydance: looking good to me chick :thumbup: how u feelin this morning??

RAH hows you? u been abit quite hun..:winkwink: xx

i feel ok tummy still abit icky, an had lots of cm again this mornin, xx

^^^^^^^^^ we must of posted at the same time hehehe

hello, ur temps are rising huni :happydance: looking good to me chick :thumbup: how u feelin this morning??

Sarah's quiet as it's all the :sex: she's doing :winkwink: :haha:

hahahaha that must be it :haha:
carnt belive with all ur so strong symptoms ur still waitin an not tested :haha:
my boobies aint to bad, they only alittle sore an itching, when i walked to school this mornin the cold wind hurt them but not alot, just enough to notice x

carnt belive with all ur so strong symptoms ur still waitin an not tested :haha:
my boobies aint to bad, they only alittle sore an itching, when i walked to school this mornin the cold wind hurt them but not alot, just enough to notice x

I haven't tested as I'm a little nervous incase what happens, happens again.

arw huni i totaly understand that :hugs:

ive been sick again :cry: hate it :( i cry like a baby when im sick :blush: feel much better now tho xx

Hiya
Still here working yesterday and today so not had time to post really work fill time but in 3 days so can imagine what Im like at the end of a shift lol

There is no :sex: going on yet will be staring the plan in a day or so :)

I can't believe you both haven't tested i understand why but i want to test for you lol

arw huni i totaly understand that :hugs:

ive been sick again :cry: hate it :( i cry like a baby when im sick :blush: feel much better now tho xx

:hugs: You sure not morning sickness?

Hiya
Still here working yesterday and today so not had time to post really work fill time but in 3 days so can imagine what Im like at the end of a shift lol

There is no :sex: going on yet will be staring the plan in a day or so :)

I can't believe you both haven't tested i understand why but i want to test for you lol

Believe me, I want to test :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->