well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

yer stick to cheapies :haha: they make my habbit cheaper :haha: my post dnt ever come till late i dnt think i can hold till half 10- 11 ish....but even if i do wee wee i still do 1, u no me :dohh: lets pray ur temp stays up :happydance: xx

You got to make sure your urine is concentrated, so no drinking if you're go to POAS!! Hubby is convinced I'm pregnant. I went through 4 bags of crisps last night. Woke up feeling nauseated again. Still no cramps or spotting.

hubby normaly aint got a clue when it cums to test etc....BUT THET ALWAYS SEEM TO NO WHEN WE ARE PREGNANT SO LETS HOPE HE IS RIGHT XXXXX

How long till you test red butterfly??
All sounds so exciting

im still on 7dpo think i have been here at least a week lol
no symptoms nothing don't think my temp even knows that to do :-(

hubby normaly aint got a clue when it cums to test etc....BUT THET ALWAYS SEEM TO NO WHEN WE ARE PREGNANT SO LETS HOPE HE IS RIGHT XXXXX

I hope so. He notices things, I don't. You're hubby noticing anything with you?

How long till you test red butterfly??
All sounds so exciting

im still on 7dpo think i have been here at least a week lol
no symptoms nothing don't think my temp even knows that to do :-(

I'll be buying a test tomorrow so Friday morning.

I hope so. He notices things, I don't. You're hubby noticing anything with you?

he just says ive been a bit of a bitch lately :devil: hes probz right but i disagree of course :blush: xx

well these pains in my lower tummy are quite strong again :( just been to the toilet, an walked in my bedroom, to feel like i pop down below?, sorry this bit mite be TMI so i checked my pants an they was a white in colour bit watery blob??....do u av waterey coloured cm when 'o' ing....im just wonderin if ive not even 'o' yet now :( x

well these pains in my lower tummy are quite strong again :( just been to the toilet, an walked in my bedroom, to feel like i pop down below?, sorry this bit mite be TMI so i checked my pants an they was a white in colour bit watery blob??....do u av waterey coloured cm when 'o' ing....im just wonderin if ive not even 'o' yet now :( x

Well I didn't ovulate last month and I got cramps here, there and everywhere. The only reason I knew I didn't ovulate was because of my temps. Nothings TMI on here :haha: Sounds like EWCM. Did you stretch it? I only ever get watery CM when ovulating.

Well I didn't ovulate last month and I got cramps here, there and everywhere. The only reason I knew I didn't ovulate was because of my temps. Nothings TMI on here :haha: Sounds like EWCM. Did you stretch it? I only ever get watery CM when ovulating.

ewcm??? no it wasnt stretchy! or sticky, it was just watery but creamy :shrug:

I think i have read that is quite common in dpo on a diff site for symptom checking

ok so my postman came super early today, makes a change...:haha: i got my tests so tested, an they is a faint line but only thin, in real life does av a hint of pink, but it looks more like an evap to me. ive took a pic best i can as it dnt realy show up on my camera :dohh:

Attachments

• 7 june 002.jpg
    7 june 002.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 7 june 002 tweaked.jpg
    7 june 002 tweaked.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
I see the line in the negative. You never know. Just WAIT a few more days. Easier said than done for you :haha: Well temp went up a bit more this morning so off in a bit to go get some more tests.

I see the line in the negative. You never know. Just WAIT a few more days. Easier said than done for you :haha: Well temp went up a bit more this morning so off in a bit to go get some more tests.

yer u no me il still be testing...:haha: i went on that babymed, an if i 'o' when i normaly do i still shudnt test till around the 15th 16th, so still early days for me :dohh: i honestly belive ur are pg huni, all ur craveings ur temps etc....yes u get ur bum to shop an buy more tests...lol,, carnt u hold today an do 1 later :haha:

yer u no me il still be testing...:haha: i went on that babymed, an if i 'o' when i normaly do i still shudnt test till around the 15th 16th, so still early days for me :dohh: i honestly belive ur are pg huni, all ur craveings ur temps etc....yes u get ur bum to shop an buy more tests...lol,, carnt u hold today an do 1 later :haha:

Well went to shop earlier, got First Response pregnancy test, 2 in a pack one. Made sure it was a pink dye test! No, I can't. I prefer to use FMU. So I'll be up at 9AM and be on here for around 10:30AM once I've delt with DD. I'll try not to keep you in suspense :haha: If you ovulated when you usually do, won't that make you around 5/6 DPO?

yep sp far to early to be testin...hehehehehe

I really really want to test good job im in work all day lol
had the highest temp recorded today maybe getting hopeful

I really really want to test good job im in work all day lol
had the highest temp recorded today maybe getting hopeful

RAH how many dpo are u? when do u think u will test? x

Oops :dohh: That would be why your tests are so light!

well i like to waste money :haha: sumthing not rite tho :shrug: all these pains ive been getting, an my (*)(*) are sooooo sore today say boobies its my nipples i carnt even put a bra on they hurt that much, glad im at home coz im sat here half naked, just hope no-one calls rnd :haha:

Oops :dohh: That would be why your tests are so light!

well i like to waste money :haha: sumthing not rite tho :shrug: all these pains ive been getting, an my (*)(*) are sooooo sore today say boobies its my nipples i carnt even put a bra on they hurt that much, glad im at home coz im sat here half naked, just hope no-one calls rnd :haha:

Lol, that made me chuckle. Do they feel like AF cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->