well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Know what you mean af due just before we go in holiday if not when we go then next month due on my birthday night out NOT impressed

well another bfn today at 11 dpo
i think im just going wait for af logically i know its best not to get preg this month i only came off the pill 3 weeks ago no natural af, i go on holiday in 9days so would be nice to know i can do what i want and not worry also every month its a bfn its £200 in the baby fund
since i will O on holiday most probably i think next month is out as on hols with my parents and we will most likely be sharing a bed with our 3yr old lol

That's no BD'ing for you if sharing a bed with a 3 year old :nope: I didn't bother with a natural AF before trying for #2 but that didn't matter. I've had 7 natural Af's now :haha:

Im hoping that she will be shattered after spending the day with mickey mouse and princesses that's sees that tired she won't wake lol

evening girls...im gud thank you, bit tired spend last 2 days away at the familys...home swwet home now.....im unsure aswell, i think i 'o' later then i normal do so will av to wait an see i guess xxx

evening girls...im gud thank you, bit tired spend last 2 days away at the familys...home swwet home now.....im unsure aswell, i think i 'o' later then i normal do so will av to wait an see i guess xxx

Did wonder where you were, you usually post on here first thing. Another TWW for you then :haha: Well today I've felt stupidly tired. Got up after a good night sleep and wanted to go straight back to bed. Put my DD to bed for an afternoon nap, I took one too and fell straight asleep. Got up and I'm still yawning my head off! Felt nauseated on and off all day. My boobs really hurt this evening and I've had this stupid achey/pokey feeling in my lower belly/pelvic area.

Redbutterfly look at your temp!! Have you tested yet ??

Lol, are you stalking my chart Rah? And no I haven't tested. I won't be testing till Saturday. Well today my boobs feel massive. I even asked hubby if they looked bigger :haha: I'm half expecting my temp to go down tomorrow.

ur temp is soooooo gud....lol arw il be realy busy saturday with it been my daughters bday an her party :( so i wont see ur test till tea time :( an yep think ive started the 2 ww wait all again :( xxx

ur temp is soooooo gud....lol arw il be realy busy saturday with it been my daughters bday an her party :( so i wont see ur test till tea time :( an yep think ive started the 2 ww wait all again :( xxx

I won't repeat the words that came out my mouth this morning when I saw my temp :haha: It's never been that high in the 7 months I've been temping. Hope your daughter has a good day and the weather stays nice. When are you going to test now?

I won't repeat the words that came out my mouth this morning when I saw my temp :haha: It's never been that high in the 7 months I've been temping. Hope your daughter has a good day and the weather stays nice. When are you going to test now?

im sure i can guess what u sed :haha: erm duno il still probs test on the 16th, its just my boobies are realy itchy?? whitch ive neva had b4? strange x

im sure i can guess what u sed :haha: erm duno il still probs test on the 16th, its just my boobies are realy itchy?? whitch ive neva had b4? strange x

I've had that before. Can't remember if it was before or after ovulation though :dohh: I think it was after. Only 5 days to wait.

I've had that before. Can't remember if it was before or after ovulation though :dohh: I think it was after. Only 5 days to wait.
yep only 5 more days...i may as well do 1 since thats when i set out to test in the 1st place :haha: but i think mine will be neg...an ive got 100% faith in ur tests...they is no way u carnt be pregnant :happydance: xxx

How many tests do you have left? I don't hold out too much hope. My body isn't normal :haha:

Lol, are you stalking my chart Rah? And no I haven't tested. I won't be testing till Saturday. Well today my boobs feel massive. I even asked hubby if they looked bigger :haha: I'm half expecting my temp to go down tomorrow.
:oops:

Erm me stalking? Well maybe a little bit

When do you plan on testing again?

Well i have a cheap test left so not sure might wait till wed and see what temp does
think af is due around then as o'd on the 31st

Well i have a cheap test left so not sure might wait till wed and see what temp does
think af is due around then as o'd on the 31st

FX'ed. How long have you been trying for?

This is cycle 1 well this is practice cycle before we really start trying next cycle :)
Just going with it see what happens really not sure how to tell hubby if i am i sort of promised it won't be as quick as last time which was positive on cycle 2

This is cycle 1 well this is practice cycle before we really start trying next cycle :)
Just going with it see what happens really not sure how to tell hubby if i am i sort of promised it won't be as quick as last time which was positive on cycle 2

Morning :) If you're having unprotected sex, there's always the chance of pregnancy first time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->