WEre do you hide presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiansMummy

So were do you hide them all until its time to put them under the tree?
Mine are currently all on top of my wardrobe with a sheet over them, ok now, but when Kian is older and realises, will be a problem then haha. xx

Mine are in our cupboard, LO's cupboard and all in the corner of the bedroom!! xx

At the moment, LO's are in the top of OH's wardrobe with some other family stuff and OHs are hidden under my clothes in my drawers :lol:

Hidden under our bed and in 2 boxes next to my chair :D

Ours are either in our cupboard or in boxes in our bedroom, my bedroom door is shut 100% of the time in the run up to christmas, its really noisy to open too so I would always hear. So far though they've never even tried to peak. :xmas4:

Some are in the garage, some are in the wardrobe & one that came for OH today is currently in the cupboard in the utility (no chance of him looking there lol). Keep having steer Pheebs away from the garage lol. x

Right now all in lo's closet, next year will have to find a new place for them.

Mine are in the spare bedroom. Last year they were under Callum's cot but he would rip them out now and his toys are all under there from last year :rofl:

Some of mine are in the attic, some are in my cupboards and some are in my MIL's :)

I have a stiff cupboard in the hallway but it is a bit overloaded now, think I need to find a new hiding place or stop buying presents :rofl:

they're all piled in the spare room atm, god knows what we're going to do next year!!

Alfie's & OH are under the bed & the rest of the family's are in my cupboard. I will defo need a new hiding place next year, Alfie has pulled a couple of things out from under the bed already & tried to play with them.

this year the spare room is now the nursery so all the presents are in the cot and round abouts! its basically like santas grotto in there ha ha!! next year i have no idea!! im thinking its gonna have to be the garage but might have to get it tidied up a bit first lol.

Mine are in under the stairs cupboard, my two bedroom drawers and airing cupboard!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back