Wet Bags

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Well, now that I have the nappies on the way, I need a wet bag. LOL

What are they made of? I'd like to just make one myself if I can (cheaper than buying one)-- anyone done that?

What else besides the wet bag and the nappies do I really need to get going on this trial run?

TIA Ladies! :thumbup:

i made my own, you can buy PUL which is used to make the waterproof outer on nappies.
i brought a large piece for about £6 and used it to make my own sanitary pads as well.

my large piece made me one small wet bag and 21 various sized pads

Yep PUL...the one I have has plain PUL (just white) inside and then the outside is a print, so it's 2 layers then zips up...I think zip is a must for the closure.

I think just the diapers and wet bag you should be good to try it out :) Maybe some different detergent depending on what your doing. I know you said you're on DS there are a few WAHMs that make it on there, I loved Simply Clean, I used it for a long time. But I've heard great things about a few others on there too...and nice scents that are safe for diapers and natural :D

I usually use free and clear detergent -- purex or something similar. Will that work or do I need something special for the diapers?

Purex F&C should be just fine :D I use to use that on mine until I found the simply clean but I only got that because I love different scents and that there was some scented that worked on diapers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->