what age gap have you got?

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
I have juat found out im expecting no.2 and there will be a 19 month age gap eeek!!

What's your age gap?

When my 2nd LO arrives there will be a 21/22 month age gap!

When my second comes along they will be about 18 months apart. At times I am worried they are too close, just because my DD is soooo attached to me cause I am a SATH but other times I am ok with it because they will probably be closer. Me and my sister are 7 years apart and my mother always says it was too much of a gap.

assuming we come home with a baby by the end of this pregnancy, then we will have a 27 month age gap

Mine have a 3 yr 4 m gap. We tried going for a 2 1/2 yr gap. Didn't want to change 2 in diapers, lol! I think the 3 yr gap is better, lol! He is so independent, and loves to help. He puts her lil blanky on her in her chair, and kisses her on the forehead all the time :)

We only ever wanted 2.. But think in 3 yrs, we'll see if feelings change :)

Don't have a set due date yet but it would be around 23 months between DD and the next baby.

My step daughter is going to be 14 when this baby is born. So 14 years... :(

My first four I had in under five years lol! This one biggest gap 13 years smallest 8!

S x

1 yr 10 months between 1 and 2
2 yrs 1 month between 2 and 3
and will be 3 yrs 9 months between 3 and 4

Just shy of 6 years here, not for lack of trying. I think there are pros and cons about small and big age gaps.

5 years and 10 months between one and two and 18 months between two and three xx

my daughter will be 11 when this one is born so an 11 year age gap. I had been trying for the last 8 years to give her a sibling!!

Three years and a couple of weeks if I have DS2 around my due date.

My son and daughter are 20mths apart :) This time there is 7yr age gap! I must admit the pregnancy has been a bit easier with a bigger gap.

12 month gap between number one and number two
13 years between number two and number three eeeeeek!!!!!!!

We were also ttc number three for a long time (8 years)

There are 17months between my DD and DS
This time there will be a 3 year 3 month gap

4 years between 1st and 2nd and will be 12 months between 2nd and 3rd

2 and a half years between 1 and 2.
There will be 6+ years between 2 and 3! I think that will be perfect as DS1 and 2 will be 8 and 6 when LO comes, they will be such big helpers!

Our family is spaced this way, as it was important for me to be able to continue my career through the "child rearing" years - lol! I couldnt have done that with 3 little ones all in daycare at the same time. I make great money, but holy cow daycare is expensive!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->