what age gap have you got?

2 and a half years between 1 and 2.
There will be 6+ years between 2 and 3! I think that will be perfect as DS1 and 2 will be 8 and 6 when LO comes, they will be such big helpers!

Our family is spaced this way, as it was important for me to be able to continue my career through the "child rearing" years - lol! I couldnt have done that with 3 little ones all in daycare at the same time. I make great money, but holy cow daycare is expensive!!!!!
Aw same as our age gaps here!

If everything works out this pregnancy, whish i am praying it does, there will be 2years 7m between my 2 =)

DS will be 21 months when LO is due :). The last few weeks I have felt like DS and we (our family) are ready for another baby, before DS was 18 months I would have been stressed.

They'll be 27 months between DS and our little girl. We didn't want to leave it too long because we're hoping they'll be good friends... We were lucky though and didn't have to TTC this one for too long.

If bump is on time there will be a 24 month age gap. I'm hoping it will be enough of a gap to cope and still allow them to be close

3 years between ds1 and ds2, and 3 years between ds2 and this baby.

4.5 years between the twins and my daughter. And hopefully about 28 months between her and #4.

between DS1 and DD there's 1yr 9months. Between DD and DS2 there's 2yrs 8months. between DS2 and this baby there'll be 3yrs 4months. so i will have 4 under 8 by the time this baby is born.

38 months, I wanted less but finances wouldn't allow!

16 months by the time baby number 2 is due (which hopefully she's born anytime in the next two weeks).

When this little one arrives there will be a 7 year age gap. My DD is very excited about being a big sister and can't wait to help out with baby :)

There is 2 years 9 months between the 1st and 2nd.
2 years 10 months between 2nd and 3rd
5 years 5 months between 1st and 3rd.

I should have said "will be", as Miss.#3 isn't here yet!

14 and a half months between DD and DS and there'll be 2 years 8 months between my DS and this little lady and 3 years 10 months between my ladies :)

When my 2nd arrives there will be a 5 and a half year gap. DD is looking forwad to helping mummy and I just know she will be invaluable and abrilliant sister and helpe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->