what age gap have you got?

When my little pink bundle is born the age gap will be 8 yrs 1 month between her and my son xx

My oldest son is 12, my daughter would be 9 my youngest son is 3 and then this one is due on my first daughters birthday.

There will be 16 months between my DD & this baby!! Its going to be a busy house for sure!

I have a large age gap, my kids will be 17, 15, and 10 when the baby is born, we weren't sure if we were going to try for any more but we came to the conclusion that we did want to try for a girl afterall, so keeping my fingers crossed, going today for a gender check!! :happydance:

There will be a 8year difference between my daughter and this little fella

xx

There will almost be 4 years between DS and sweet pea :)

With lots of prayers this sprout sticks-- my oldest and this one will be 18 1/2 yrs apart and with my due date around my youngest's bday--they'll be 13 yrs apart...

I have a 17 year age gap between #1 and #2, then there will be a 13 month age gap between #2 and #3

my little girl will be 29 months when baby arrives, hoping potty training will be done/ started and we won't need a double buggy.

3 years 4 months when LO arrives

There'll be pretty much just 2 weeks or so shy of 3 yrs between ours.

Lellow I rember you from baby club last time , congrats x

Lellow I rember you from baby club last time , congrats x

Thank you - I remember you too, actually :)

Both our little ones are/will be really close in age.

DS1 and DS2 have a 17 month age gap.
DS2 and this baby will have about an 18 month age gap.
This baby is due 4 days before DS1s birthday.

When my new little one gets here in august.... My boys will be 15 and 11!!

I have 20 months between DS 1 and DS 2, then 2 years 4 months between DS 2 and DS 3.
DS 3 was born 4 weeks after DS 1 turned 4.
This time around DS 1 will be 7 years 8 months, DS 2 will turn 6 a few days before I'm due, and DS 3 will be 3 years 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->