What are we all upto??????

Awww, i know ben will defo soften up to it all :D specially when we get a house instead of a flat! he'll love it, hes such a playful and good daddy

I LOVE seeing dads with their children :D Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to see them out on their own with their little ones in their buggies! :D

I don't think Taylor realises just how much work having a baby is... as much as I try to warn him. But I'll leave him in blissful ignorance and try not to try too hard ot get him to see in case he changes his mind XD I knwo once he get sused to it he'll be a fantastic dad :)

XxX

im off to bed soon after morgan got me up at 430am :?

having one of the worst af ever aswell so not doing grt 2night

went swimming with morgan this morning was fab :dance: x

awww yay. lovely! but not yayy to the AF.

i'm feeling quite uncomfy in the lower regions tonight.. =/

Okay... so I'm bored XD

Anybody else think Rhianna's Rude Boy is really just... filthy? I really don't think sh'es a good role model :S Or am I just getting old before my time?! lol

XxX

Okay... so I'm bored XD

Anybody else think Rhianna's Rude Boy is really just... filthy? I really don't think sh'es a good role model :S Or am I just getting old before my time?! lol

XxX

no :lol: i love it :)

I hate anything like that, its slutty if u ask me....

And uncomfortable, ive just got alsorts going on in my womb and my back aches etc .. =/ proper hoping for a thermal shift tomorrow..

candy i felt like that after O tho right till af came :?

ohhh, well good luck!!

And yes I agree lol! My 14 year old cousin LOVES Rhianna... but I'm really not happy with her liking/watching things like that. And I'm pretty sure that she has lost her V-plates already. Which is really sad :( I was nearly 18 and in a serious relationship when I lost mine.

I really do think that growing up with my grandparents have made me older than my time lol, but to me the thought of a 14 year old having sex (especially as that 14 year old is my baby cousin) is completely wrong and sick. And these pop stars don't give the right image IMHO

XxX

blah, all i want to know is if i ovulated i dont care whether i caught the egg or not, its frustrating now ovulating :(

aww keade... no one wants to have the thought of their younger sibling/cousin/niece having sex young, theyre still kids technically. and yeah the slutty popstars do encourage it

It's so sad, cuz I know she will completely regret it when she gets older and finds the man she wants to be with forever. I was engaged to my ex (my first), so it was pretty serious... but I still regret it because it's something I'll never get back and somebody who was a right dick has got it rather than Taylor :(

Ah well, nothing I can do about it except let her know that I'm here for her if she ever wants to talk. I like to think I'm kinda like the "cool" older cousin haha. I know she doesn't talk to my other cousin (her sister) about anything and she doesn't talk to her mum... so she doesn't really have anybody near her (they live in Scotland), so I told her any time of the day or night she can give me a call. no matter what. :sigh:

XxX

Might be worth talking to her about birth control if she's not talking to her sister or mum

She won't admit that she's doing it though... But the way she talks she's either very knowledgable or she's doing the deed. Anytime I try to talk to her about being careful she just says "I am being careful". Duno what else I can do apart from be here when she's ready to talk? :(

XxX

'I am being careful' certainly sounds like she's doing it!!

I don't know for sure but I guess kids get better sex ed these days although you wouldn't know it judging by the level of unplanned pregnancies they have. When I was at school, only one or two girls in my year got pregnant and they had abortions but nowadays it seems as though there are pregnancies in every class (unless I've been reading the Daily Mail too much!!)

That's what I thought Ellie! I'm disappointed in her really. But she's my baby cousin and I'll love her no matter what.

XxX

You're doing the right thing though by making sure she sees you as a friend that she can talk to.

I don't think many 14 year old see sex as being about love and intimacy - it's generally about status and looking cool nowadays. Thanks to people like Rhianna no doubt! Personally, I do believe in sex before marriage but it's well worth being in love with someone before you take that step and schools don't seem to do any teaching about relationships. Presumably they expect the parents to do that but most parents have no idea how to talk about that kind of thing amongst themselves, nevermind to their children.

your not wrong my brother has just had 16 and has 7 pregnant girls in his class some dont even know who the dads are :( there are a few 14 year olds around here aswell that have had babies im 19 and when i was in school like 4/3 years ago there were 3 girls in my whole year pregnant although now near enough every single person i went to school with has had a baby. tenneage pregnancies are becoming almost 'normal' if thats the right word to use? i know im only 19 and ttc but i actually want a baby??!! althou from what i remember sex ed was pants if anything it encouraged it more its like saying yes this chocolate is really good but dont eat it.. you still would right?! lol teenagers are just at the age where they look at things like pregnancys stds and stuff and they just answer yeah that wont happen to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->