What Are You Eating?

I always want to go for a second bowl! Always! I have to put my used bowl down and wait 10 minutes. I tell myself if I still want a bowl in 10 minutes, I can have one. Sometimes I don't but sometimes I do!

i try doing something else to distract myself, same as u , it only works sometimes :)

My first trimester KILLED my sweet tooth. The thought of anything sugary or chocolaty turned my stomach. But I adored fruit, especially pineapple. My sweet tooth has returned but not as strong as before, which is good, since it means I'm still turning to fruit as a go-to snack.

My biggest weakness is comfort foods... particularly chili dogs and cheeseburgers. I'm mostly sticking to healthier options but at least once a week I got have my junk.

right now... skittles - so that at least vomitting will be colourful... (sorry ladies)

I'm almost off meat completely - I like pasta in olive oil, apples, caesar salad, and popcorn :)

right now... skittles - so that at least vomitting will be colourful... (sorry ladies)

I'm almost off meat completely - I like pasta in olive oil, apples, caesar salad, and popcorn :)

My sister-in-law was like that with meat. Even the smell of it cooking set her off. Any meat she ate also had to be cooked so well done it was really overcooked. Whenever we had a meal with them the meat was always completely dry and tasteless.

I'm really glad I can enjoy a nice juicy burger without a problem.

THIS. CHILD. WANTS. SO. MUCH. MOUNTAIN. DEW!

Defeating a craving is not an easy task.......Lord help me.......

Drinking peppermint milk tea instead and hoping that will suffice

Today I had...
Breakfast: Wheat bran cereal with vanilla soy milk and half a banana sliced on top, and one cup of coffee
Snack: Lots of raisins!
Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich made with vegan cheese (Cheddar, Jack and Swiss) with pesto, tomato, grilled red onion and then on the side I had some baby carrots
Snack: Grape tomatoes
Dinner: Not quite there yet but I'm planning on having a sandwich on whole wheat bread with peanut butter and jam. Usually I'd do a better meal but I have band practice tonight from 7-9pm so I have to eat fast.
Snack: Frozen lime fruit bar

I am all about the cereal craze at the moment! I have cinnamon toast crunch, Rice Krispies, Special K, Barbara's shredded spoonfuls, and lucky charms :) I try and add a banana and usually get up super early to eat a bowl! I usually can go for a second these days but I try and contain myself, most of the time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->