What Are You Eating?

I'm making cheesecake in a few. Might fire up my smoker later too.

snacking on some fruit salad that DH got for me. I had started craving it this evening after seeing it in a video game -_-

Haha, which video game?

It's one of those little app games that you can download onto your smart phone that are for some reason stupidly addictive. I was playing Restaurant Story :blush:

Tonight's dinner was so amazing, I haven't been pleased with it in a while, mainly because MS would rudely decide to butt in.

Tonight was linguine with freshly chopped roma tomatoes, freshly chopped basil, garlic and mozzarella, and then lightly drizzled with olive oil. It was so fresh and amazing, and light enough to not aggravate my MS as badly. Ugh, I want more, but MS is starting to come round :(

just had smoothie with starwberries, grapes, blueberries, banana, yoghurt and oj. yummy :) heartburn is kicking my ass a bit at the mo, anything nearly that i eat is causin it the last 4 days, boo hiss :)

snacking on some fruit salad that DH got for me. I had started craving it this evening after seeing it in a video game -_-

Haha, which video game?

It's one of those little app games that you can download onto your smart phone that are for some reason stupidly addictive. I was playing Restaurant Story :blush:

Tonight's dinner was so amazing, I haven't been pleased with it in a while, mainly because MS would rudely decide to butt in.

Tonight was linguine with freshly chopped roma tomatoes, freshly chopped basil, garlic and mozzarella, and then lightly drizzled with olive oil. It was so fresh and amazing, and light enough to not aggravate my MS as badly. Ugh, I want more, but MS is starting to come round :(

That sounds really good! I'll have to give making it a try! I have some really tasty basil infused olive oil that I bet would go really good with it.

I woke up hungry with no appettite so didn't eat until I got to work. I stopped at our cafeteria and had 2 scambled eggs and some cereal and bought a yogurt parfait with fresh berries, granola and almonds for later.

I've been eating really bad lately. I crave fast food a lot, which is actually pretty common for me but before being pg, I could at least control not eating it all the time. I eat it about twice a week for lunch or dinner.

Also, pancakes...omg. It's all I want to eat. All the time O.O

brekkie - porridge
snack smooothie
dinner bolaignaise with potatoe
supper, chick and cheese s/w

all fine but i ruined it with a crunchie and a small thing of animal bikkies , whoops :)
in my defense today was a hungry day :) i could easily eat more but am restraining myself :)

My appettite is angering me! I never want anything to eat and then get so hungry I end up making bad decisions.

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios and fruit
Snack: A jelly doughnut
Lunch: A small poriton of Japanese Udon noodles with mushrooms, carrots and broccoli and a piece of bread with butter.
Snack: Too many Girl Scout Cookies that I care to mention
Dinner: Green beans, a FEW sweet potato pieces and mashed potatoes.

Ugh. I wish I craved healthy things. Vegetables literally turn my stomach when I think of them.

I have gone off veggies totally,I used to love them so much!
my recommended meal for you girls ...

tomato/chilli creamy soup with veggie spring rolls

was lovely :)

chicken stew with brown rice in it is yummy and a good way to get sneaky veg :)
do u u still like fruit? try having fruit smoothies, homemade ones with proper natural yoghurt, good for us and it wakes my appetite up.

Mmmm...veggie spring rolls. That sounds amazing right now!

I do still like fruit. I actually had a nice, big fruit smoothie for lunch yesterday!

Hmm, the veggies. I just don't know what to do. Though, making a stew/chilli/or soup is a good idea. I keep meaning to make a big pot of veggie soup! Maybe I'll get to that this weekend.

I've been eating tons of fruit and veg this week. In rubbish at eating healthily usually, I make sure the kids get all the right stuff but I tend to skip breakfast or lunch, and then eat rubbish when I'm hungry later. Now I have to eat every couple of hours and none of the old rubbish sounds good. But a nice crisp apple, or juicy peach, hmmm

I've been eating tons of fruit and veg this week. In rubbish at eating healthily usually, I make sure the kids get all the right stuff but I tend to skip breakfast or lunch, and then eat rubbish when I'm hungry later. Now I have to eat every couple of hours and none of the old rubbish sounds good. But a nice crisp apple, or juicy peach, hmmm

That pretty much sounds like me. I get really hungry every two hours on the dot but nothing ever sounds good....

Well ladies,

Believe it or not, I was craving green beans and corn today. My appetite has been almost non-existent lately so I have to foce myself to eat. I went to my works cafeteria and got food from their healthy choice menu.

Chicken tandoori with peppers and onions
Fiesta corn with peppers and onions
FRESH string green beans (NOT FROM THE CAN! YAY ME!)

I get so full now too. How about any of you?

Today fast food was very off-putting. It didn't sound good at all! Lately I've been having a bowl of cereal for dinner. Nothing sounds good :(

yeah cereal is my go to food, if im at a loss as to what to have cereal always wins. :)
i have shreddies, porridge, weetabix and cocopops in my press, i even have few packs of each i bought on offer cos they r d only things im guaranteed to like. :)
i even want cocopops now as i type, :)
im an eating machine today, i woke up hungry and its lasted all day long!!!
hoping its just today and wont last beyond one day :)

No matter how full I get, I still get to starving every 2 hours! It's crazy. I'm super hungry right now and all I can think about is my after work bowl of cereal!

This week it has been Corn Pops and Golden Grahams! We're going grocery shopping tonight and I can't wait to pick out something new! LOL

Coco Pops do sound awesome!

i stick to my few old reliables :) boring :) but yummy :)
i just had cocopos, i had to, :) ive totally overate today, im writing it off and startin afresh tomor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->