What Are You Eating?

EVERYTHING!!!! I am so flippin hungry I could eat my entire kitchen right now!

I'm thinking pancakes with bananas right now but my back is so sore I don't want to hobble upstairs...

just had turkey steak, brocholi, carrots and potatoes yummy :)

Meatloaf with sage and tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans. Decided out of nowhere that's what I wanted for dinner and dragged hubby to the store.

enekai yummy dinner ;)
i had my chicken broth and rice again, im boring but its yum :)

girl scout's thin mints! OMG, they are just sooo delicious.......so much for my super healthy diet this pregnancy :haha:

Breakfast-cottage cheese and peaches or pineapple
Snack-almonds
Lunch-whatever my work makes; usually chicken, a starch, and veggies
Snack-choc/peanut butter fiber granola bar(from Trader Joes)
Dinner-chicken or salmon, potatoes or quinoa or rice, and veggies
Snack-slices of avocado or some fruit

Well, I at least try to stick to this as much as I can...I have been craving chocolate super bad lately! Oh and lots of water!

Long post: Sorry! Was on the road much of the day yesterday so had Mc Donald's for breakfast, and Carl's Jr. chicken tenders for lunch, not so healthy. Then we drove 2 hours north to see my stepson and give him his birthday gifts.

Afterward we went for a fabulous dinner at the Denver Chop House and it was sooooo damn good. We got a cheese plate that had all kinds of cheeses and olives. I got the 12 ounce prime rib with root vegetables. It came in a delicious sauce which I believe was a whiskey sauce. My husband got the porterhouse and it looked delicious too, it was monstrous! The meal was worth every penny. :thumbup:

Today I am making a seafood scampi for my mom, she asks for it now and then because my father is allergic to shellfish. I make it differently: I use basil as the main herb, I use fresh Roma tomatoes and simmer them with white wine, clam juice, olive oil, fresh garlic, and the basil for hours. Then when it's done I add the seafood so it's not over cooked. Today I've got diver scallops, shrimp, and a 12 ounce lobster tail to put in the scampi. I was going to get littleneck clams too, but she didn't want them.

a smoothie with cranberry juice, kiwis, orange, blueberries, grapes, orange, banana and yoghurt , yummy :)

This mornings breakfast is a bowl of cereal with a banana and blueberries, boiled egg and a glass of orange juice :)

Today... Everything I can get my hands on!

Breakfast: English muffin with sourcream and chive shmear
yogurt
1 litter water

Lunch- mushroom, spinach alfredo tortillini

Snacks:sting cheese stick
package of welch's fruit snacks

bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup
1 litter water

Let's see, in today's lunch bag there is the following:

• Peanut butter and bananas on whole grain bread with a pint of milk
  • Pineapple, banana, strawberry, Noosa yogurt, milk, and local honey smoothie
  • Chicken breast and American cheese sandwich on whole grain bread (I actually almost never eat sandwiches)
  • Homemade Eggplant parmigiana with penne and my homemade tomato sauce
  • Blueberries
Dinner is grilled steak and portabella mushrooms, salad with olives and cheese.

for dinner I had cauliflower and a peach because I feel so nauseous that if I eat anything else I may throw up :sick:

I seem to be mostly surviving on peanut butter on wholemeal toast at the moment!

Since I did so well yesterday, I'll post what I ate yesterday :)

Breakfast:
Wheat English muffin with butter

Snack:
Cottage cheese and tropical fruit cup

Lunch:
Frozen pesto and tortellini meal

Snack:
Peanut butter and apple slices

Dinner:
Pasta with garlic sauce, shrimp, corn, carrots and broccoli

and then I was still hungry so I had a bowl of honeynut cheerios O.O

Anyone else been getting hungrier faster lately? Seems like right after I eat, my stomach is still growling. I felt like I ate enough yesterday though. Last week I felt super full for hours after everything I ate!

I haven't been on lately just because I'm so tired (doc says low iron so I'm taking more and hoping that helps!) but I promise I'm reading everyone's replies!

Thanks for posting!!! :)

That dinner sounds good Whimsy!

Yep, I'm hungry all of the time lately. But I only eat a little each time, so that explains why I'm hungry so often. I ended up having stuffed shells my mom made last night and she asked if I was full. I get this look on my face when I'm full :p So she was surprised when I said no, I was still hungry but waiting for what I ate to go down a bit!

I won't be surprised if they tell me I've put on 2-3 pounds instead of losing next visit.

Having what we were supposed to eat last night tonight. And leftover shells for lunch! Om nom!

That dinner sounds good Whimsy!

Yep, I'm hungry all of the time lately. But I only eat a little each time, so that explains why I'm hungry so often. I ended up having stuffed shells my mom made last night and she asked if I was full. I get this look on my face when I'm full :p So she was surprised when I said no, I was still hungry but waiting for what I ate to go down a bit!

I won't be surprised if they tell me I've put on 2-3 pounds instead of losing next visit.

Having what we were supposed to eat last night tonight. And leftover shells for lunch! Om nom!

You always eat such amazing sounding things. You can come cook for me any time!!

ive eaten sooo much today, i woke up starving, it was def a hungry day today :)

snacking on some fruit salad that DH got for me. I had started craving it this evening after seeing it in a video game -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->