what are you going to buy/bought first?

I don't think me and OH would plan on buying anything until Im at least 12 weeks pregnant but for this time I probably find it hard to buy anything because I would like to know the gender of my baby before buying clothes or bedding for sure. I suppose I could buy socks or vests before I know the gender.

As soon as I know my baby's gender the first thing I would buy would be cot bedding and a mosses baskets. And probably bottles that you can now buy in pink or blue. Clothes I might start buying as soon as I know but I worry about getting the right size so I would probably get some but not to many until Im closer to my due date.

And my pram would be the last thing I would buy, Im superstious and apparently buying a pram and bringing it home soon is bad luck or something.. sorry im terrible with this kind of stuff :dohh:

i've heard that about the pram thing Sarah Lou! i think im just going to store mine at a parents house!
atm i am OBSESSED with kiddicare! it has such cute stuff and everything seems so cheap! im like that cant possibly be the price! so excited to start buying, i want planning on finding out the gender but everything nowadays is either brown/cream for gender neutral and i want nice bright colours! so i might have to, plus i can just imagine me and OH going shopping for all our things and me having my baby bump... getting v. excited today, im on half term (im a teaching assistant) so ive got lots of time on my hands to think about it all and browse the internet.. :flower:

We won't need to buy lots even if baby is a boy as we have lots of neutral toys, bedding etc. Vests will be needed as I used for both girls but I'll probably wait till 1st scan to buy bits and bobs

Thanks for mentioning Kiddie care I never heard of it might take a look at this myself :thumbup:

The shops are even more amazing than the website, it's my idea of heaven ;)

I have limited myself to just making lists and wishlists online and then knitting/crocheting a bunch of various baby items. Some of these items though are like "I am making this for a friend" and I dunno if I will keep them or not, but I know a lot of people who just had or are having kids soon so I can use them as excuses if I am knitting and it make people (my MIL) wonder.

i cant wait to go! think the closest one to here is Liverpool, have to wait till after my 12 week scan for a trip there but thats got me very excited!

Last night I had a dream I was buying baby things...again. :haha:

i cant wait to go! think the closest one to here is Liverpool, have to wait till after my 12 week scan for a trip there but thats got me very excited!

Can I ask you How do you find out where your local store is?? :blush:

I went on the website and saw the nappy hygiene bin we wanted and it was £12.00 in there and its £24.99 in ToysRus!! :thumbup:

Can I ask you How do you find out where your local store is?? :blush:

I went on the website and saw the nappy hygiene bin we wanted and it was £12.00 in there and its £24.99 in ToysRus!! :thumbup:

They have a find my nearest store... https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreLocatorContentView?storeId=10001
It's addictive isn't it! So much cute stuff at great prices!

I haven't brought anything yet, although I do have my eye on a beautiful unisex 5 piece at work, but I'm a very superstitious person, I couldn't buy anything until 20 weeks plus. At which point I would know what sex baby is an would completely avoid unisex items :haha:

I didn't find out about kiddicare until after I had DD so would definitely LOVE to go to one of their stores... I find their website a bit overwhelming :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->