What are you packing in Hospital bag to come home in?

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
I know there's not going to be any paparazzi waiting a la Colleen when I come out of the hospital! But what are you taking to wear to come home in?

I'm thinking my maternity stuff is going to be worn right up to going into hosp so don't want to pack any of my mat stuff iykwim? I'm not buying a new outfit either! Can't bloody afford it with Christmas!

im just takin sum joggin bottoms and a hoody 2 be as comfy as possible cos il be wearin huge knickers n pads :blush: lol xx

Nike joggy b's!!
I aint a chave BTW, they are just sooo comfy lol!
OH got me some girls ones coz i kept nicking his... now we look like his n hers lol!

Thanks ladies that's a good lidea with the jogging bottoms! I hate wearing them though :( I guess if they're the comfiest option I'm just going to have to bite the bullet! The other option I was thinking was leggings and a dress/tunic type top?

i was gunna go with leggins and a long top as leggins is what im most comfortable in atm :) x

The other option I was thinking was leggings and a dress/tunic type top?

That will probably be quite lovely, just make sure the dress/tunic top is a bit baggier than your regular size- it does take quite awhile for your tummy to go down so you will still look about 4/5 months pregnant afterwards and will have those bulky pads on. As long as the top is a bit loose I think that'll look quite fab and be comfy :)

Leggings and a reasonably baggy, long jumper. Neither of them are maternity clothes but I tried a couple of weeks ago and could still get them on despite the bump so figure they'll be ok afterwards however much my belly deflates (or not)!

Thanks little dancer! I just think it's a really special occasion and I want to look nice as no doubt family will be round when we get home too! I've got a couple of dresses that aren't maternity just bigger sizes from when I was at that inbetween stage around 28 weeks so I think one of those and some leggings will be ok.

Probaly mat jeans and a top or some leggings and a long top.I want to be as comfy as poss.xxx

my maternity jeans or leggings and a tshirt jacket and scarf :) xx

leggings ugg boots and a long jumper thats what i live in now as well but there not maternity just a size bigger to what i would usually wear so i thought ill be able to get away with these x

Ive got a pair of stretchy black trousers ive lived in through this pregnancy and theres still plenty of room for bump to grow so ill be taking them as having a section so need to have waist high up with a long top that covers lol

Jumper and the £3 jogging bottoms from asda :rofl: I'm paranoid about bleeding through and dont want to ruin nice things

plain grey joggers and long white jumper. making sure i do my tinted moisturiser every other day on my face down to boobies so my complection doesnt look too bad in all LO's pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->