What can baby wear today

kaz87

Reaction score
It's really hot out!

He is 5 weeks today, will a light pair of trousers and a t-shirt with a vest under be ok? Xx

that should be fine hun. weve been out and alfie has on shorts, vest and a light t-shirt and a hat. If you think your LO's getting too hot then just take a layer off.

<3

Evan has vest, shorts and t-shirt. Remember one extra layer than you'd wear, normally the vest x

I remember when it was really hot I used to use the vest as a t-shirt and forego the extra top.

The boys are in vests (as t shirts) and dungaree shorts today x

the one extra layer doesn't apply in hot weather only cold! i'd just go for shorts and t shirt... my 7 month old is in a nappy at home as its boiling

Henry is just in a tshirt and nappy today out in the garden, but if he was your LO's age i'd probs just put him in shorts and tshirt.

Mines just in a short legged and sleeved thin romper x

Evan is now just in a nappy, it is way hotter than I thought it was, I have always put Evan in a vest and t-shirt and just take the t-shirt off, I'm sure that will change as the temp rises.

Cheers for the heads up on the extra layer, I never thought about it different for Summer/winter but of course he'd be in hardly any clothes when it's boiling :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->