What Christmas pjs have you got for your kids?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Need some inspiration, I have 4 kiddos aged (by Christmas) 6, 3, 3 boys and 18 month old girl.

I need to order some new ones this year. I was on the Carter's website and fell in love with theirs!

https://www.cartersoshkosh.ca/en_CA/carters-kid-girl-pyjamas?navID=header

The B&m elf ones. DS had them last year and loved them. So I got them the same this year but got a pair for DD too, so they can match.

I'm reusing last year's as well. Both girls will still fit in theirs.

I've gone for Disney store ones- mickey and Pluto ones for my 5 and 3 year old boys and the matching Minnie ones for my 1 year old girl. And I got a 15% off discount code for it x

I'm hoping to find these in my trio's sizes. I already have the mum and dad elf ones ready for me and OH :haha:
(This isn't my picture, another lady took it :) )

Attachments

• 12115581_10156063998320048_513356032356878886_n.jpg
    12115581_10156063998320048_513356032356878886_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26
I'm hoping to find these in my trio's sizes. I already have the mum and dad elf ones ready for me and OH :haha:

ooh where are these from, amazing!!! X

I really wanted these but my local home bargains dont have them booo :(

I've gone for some tartan ones from jojo maman bebe

I've not seen any yet. My boys will be just weeks off of 10, 8, 5 and 2. I'm not sure if I want to do matching or themed (like all santas or all reindeer)

For both my Daughters i thought these were gorgeous, and a great price!!

https://www.childrensplace.com/shop/us/p/toddler-girl-clothes/toddler-girl-clothes/toddler-girl-sleepwear/Long-Sleeve-Deer-Top-and-Fair-Isle-Pants-PJ-Set-2050283-10

not sure about my son yet.

My three have tartan ones from jojo maman Bebe. Probably the only year I will get all 3 matching so going all out this year :haha: xx

Joel needed an overhaul of winter pyjamas, so we've gotten a few pairs from next and aren't going to bother saving one specifically for Christmas.

He's getting this on Christmas Eve instead :) https://www.next.co.uk/g412488s4

I always buy new PJs for their Christmas Eve Bag!
I've got some Next ones for both of them which were technically in the girls section but it's a cream fleecy top with red patterned trousers so I thought they'd be fine for my son too :lol:

Thanks everyone, I have got the set in matalan for the twins, which has a toy and dressing gown with it, some PJs for my eldest from Next and now just looking for my daughter. Getting there now, nearly don't Christmas (and birthdays)! :D

I think I'm just getting her wintery themed pjs, a new dressing gown and slippers for Christmas eve.

These for my DS

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
These for DD

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online