What Christmas pjs have you got for your kids?

I'm getting the Santa ones from Next for Max and I'll try and find a christmassy babygrow for this baby :) haven't found any yet though!

We do a theme each year. Couple years ago (when was preg but bought ds matching ready for when he was born) we did superman so all 3 of us had them.
Last year was batman and again all 3of us got batman pjs.

This year however its a lil different as ds is so obsessed with thomas I have got him thomas pjs, i will prob get me n dh adventure time.
Also getting ds new thomas bedding for christmas eve :thumbup:

I do like doing the theme as if everyone has same character but slight differences then noone can complain :haha:

Lucas has decided he wants me to make matching Santa and elf pjs :dohh: Ffs child.

He wants you to make them?! Good luck with that! I'd be trawling through eBay right now :haha:

He wants you to make them?! Good luck with that! I'd be trawling through eBay right now :haha:

I made some last year but it was a proper ballache. I told him I'd just buy some but he rolled his eyes and now I feel I'm pressured to :haha::blush:

I'm not sure yet. Would like matching but think I'm going to get DD a 'my 1st christmas' babygrow seen a couple online but will wait til more come out and haven't seen any I like for DS yet.

We do a theme each year. Couple years ago (when was preg but bought ds matching ready for when he was born) we did superman so all 3 of us had them.
Last year was batman and again all 3of us got batman pjs.

This year however its a lil different as ds is so obsessed with thomas I have got him thomas pjs, i will prob get me n dh adventure time.
Also getting ds new thomas bedding for christmas eve :thumbup:

I do like doing the theme as if everyone has same character but slight differences then noone can complain :haha:

I could never find us all matching so last year me and the girls had Minnie Mouse and OH mickey.
This year I was thinking a peppa pig theme as saw some daddy pig pj bottoms in Asda for OH

In sports direct you can pre order christmas onesies. A pudding, a santa, an elf and a reindeer

They had those elf ones in my home bargains too... but some lunatics had already bought the mum elf ones... like they just didn't get the point hahah.

Connor is getting star wars ones from primark. I'll probably pick up a winter themed baby grow for saskia nearer the time x

For Christmas Eve I've got my boys green check/reindeer ones from John Lewis. They have two other pairs too from Matalan which are gorgeous that I got with a 20% code x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->