What Christmassy thing have you done today?

CottlestonPie

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Apart from eating some of the chocolate coin stash :haha: I've put in a Hobbycraft order and I'm off to Matalan to pick up stockings and other bits!

I added some stuff to my basket on amazon. Does that count? They were presents

I did a little sneaky present browsing on Amazon and also sang "Let it snow" on the way to school with the kids :haha:

I've rearranged my lounge furniture to make space for where the Christmas tree will go :haha:
Very prematurely! But I'm so excited!

My youngest requested we watch Polar express, so have that on now, also adding stuff to my amazon wish lists for the kids.

I bought the things I put in my basket earlier, need to update my lists

We booked panto tickets for 21st December. ��

OH has got me some Christmas baubles and decorations from work :D :D :D Been looking on a DIY page on facebook for Christmas craft inspiration too.

I bought some decorations for our tree earlier today and a storage box to use to make a hot chocolate hamper as a pressie for someone :xmas16:

I bought an advent calendar today

ETA: Also, forgot I listened to some Christmas music today!

dug out my Christmas Cards address book ready to write my Chbristmas cards...i gotta do them early so i can send them out October pay day and November and December paydays are reserved :haha:

I bought more gifts, updated lists and discussed Christmas dinner with dh

Looked at the Christmas selection in the range. Booked our visit to Father Christmas.

I bought 2 of the Christmas kinder eggs from Tescos

Bought "Santa's" wrapping paper (My Little Pony) and bows.

I bought 2 tins of shortbread and some chocs from M&S

Looked around the Christmas section in the range and got a few stocking fillers 😀 Been singing Christmas songs in my head all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->